Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! (9052 Views)

Very Sad!! A Nigerian Great Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents, They Also C / My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien / So Sad: A Nigerian Boxer In Fulham Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
Here is the story as relayed by one of the woman in this story colleagues:

"They gt married in nov 2008. I hear they've bin having issues. "He lost his job abt 2yrs ago. She had to be splitting her salary to sustain him. I hear he beats

her, bt she did not tell her pple. She however confided in one of our colleagues. She got home one day and saw that he had sold her car.

When she confronted him, he said he needed money. It caused a serious issue that made her leave d house. Her father told her not to go back but she

refused. On friday last week she started her leave and told her pple she will visit them. cos her father stays in ifako while she stays in isolo with her husband.

She even paid d rent in isolo - 1.3m recently. They didn't hear frm her again that evening.Then they tried calling bt she didn't pick. Her husband called bk to say

they had a small misunderstanding dat has bin sorted out. They asked to speak with her. but he said she ws doing something and will call bk in 2mins. They

didn't hear frm them again. The neighbours however saw d husband jump thru d window with blood stains and drove off; bt since there was no scream or

quarrel. they thought all was well. It was d nxt day they discovered her body.  he stabbed her severally in d face and chest,

close to d heart. thats not all he cut off her b.r.e.a.s.t leaves the bent knife in her neck, locks her up in the house and takes off. (Although now he is in police

custody)

just wondering isnt it a shame that a lot of the time those we let into our lives and homes as our guide and protector are those we need protection from. na wa 

nairalanders wetin una think 
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by 190: 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2011
READ THIS STORY ALL OVER THE INTERNET

I Heard the girl works in skye bank and this was the couple's picture

Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
[size=13pt]EEEEYAH! lipsrsealed!! [/size]
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by 190: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by BABE3: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
Is a lie! Justin Bieber, I've seen/heard this story somewhere--recently.

Anyways---- I have no words for the guy---I'm gonna start misyanning if I start to type what I really feel.

as for the neighbors: They saw a guy covered with blood jumping through a window and driving off and they thought everything was ok? Chei! MuMurity at it's best! So if the guy was going to kill another victim(s) that night--he would have actually succeeded?  

It's good to always include the "prayers of Solomon" in our daily personal prayers.

the wife: RIP.
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=13pt]Sad Story. . .  But if i find out you made this up, I'll Kill YOU!! [/size] cool
i made it up oya kill me! angry angry angry angry angry

@190 thanks for the pix sims u are current cheesy wink wink wink wink
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by 190: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2011
BABE!:

Anyways---- I have no words for the guy---I'm gonna start misyanning if I start to type what I really feel.

as for the neighbors: They saw a guy covered with blood jumping through a window and driving off and they thought everything was ok? Chei! MuMurity at it's best! So if the guy was going to kill another victim that night--he would have actually succeeded?  

It's good to always include the "prayers of Solomon" in our daily personal prayers.

^Would u ever think a man killed his wife cos u saw blood on his clothes

How much do they sell Fowl i meant Chicken in Nigeria  angry angry

Aint that where your mind would imagine first  angry angry
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by 9dynasty(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
the man's looks in the pix wasn't ok to start with. . really take a good look at him-may her beautiful soul rest in peace
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by LesbianBoy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2011
BABE!:

[color=Black]Is a lie! Justin Bieber, I've seen/heard this story somewhere--recently.

as for the neighbors: They saw a guy covered with blood jumping through a window and driving off and they thought everything was ok? Chei! MuMurity at it's best! So if the guy was going to kill another victim that night--he would have actually succeeded?  

the wife: RIP. [/color]
Erm babe! why are u calling moi justin beiber  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2011
BABE!:

as for the neighbors: They saw a guy covered with blood jumping through a window and driving off and they thought everything was ok? Chei! MuMurity at it's best! So if the guy was going to kill another victim(s) that night--he would have actually succeeded? 

[size=13pt]BABE! That's Naija For You. . . Infact I'd Have Doubted This Story If The Neighbors Had Actually Given Chase. . . That's Such A Rarity. . .[/size]
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by BABE3: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2011
190:

^Would u ever think a man killed his wife cos u saw blood on his clothes

How much do they sell Fowl i meant Chicken in Nigeria  angry angry

Aint that where your mind would imagine first  angry angry

Are you seriously kidding me? I'm not even talking about them thinking he killed his wife----So if you see a man Jumping out of a window covered with blood and driving off like crazy (probably at 200mph) --- you'll seriously think everything is ok?

For the neighbors to have seen the blood sef, means the guy was soaked to an extent--- and they still thought everything was ok-- He just killed a chicken and he couldn't open the door so he decided to ------? abi--- I just don't get your point.
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2011
BABE!:

Are you seriously kidding me? I'm not even talking about them thinking he killed his wife----So if you see a man Jumping out of a window covered with blood and driving off like crazy (probably at 200mph) --- you'll seriously think everything is ok?

For the neighbors to have seen the blood sef, means the guy was soaked to an extent--- and they still thought everything was ok-- He just killed a chicken and he couldn't open the door so he decided to ------? abi--- I just don't get your point.

Y are u calling me justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry i will press ur left b.r.e.a.s.t! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by BABE3: 12:08am On Jul 04, 2011
sexkillz:

[font= Segoe print] [size=13pt]BABE! That's Naija For You. . . Infact I'd Have Doubted This Story If The Neighbors Had Actually Given Chase. . . That's Suach A Rarity. . .[/size][/font]

True talk sha! It's 9ja. Every man for himself. If I saw something like that my body won't be in one place.

But for them to think everything was ok (coz I'm sure some people interviewed them and that was what they said) is crazy.
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by BABE3: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Erm babe! why are u calling moi justin beiber  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

LB, sorry-- your name reminds me Justin Bieber ---that's why. Ma binu.
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by 190: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Y are u calling me justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry i will press your left b.r.e.a.s.t! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

ROTFLMFAOOOO grin grin
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAOOOO grin grin

[size=13pt] So That's why you opened this thread, so that BABE! wud be enticed here for you to push Her Buttons? Bieber?? cheesy[/size]
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by Cuddlemii: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2011
This is old gist na. Ive read this story on Nland tey tey.

Poster u sef wan claim moderator, u dey apply for post for Nland

Ur username is aight cos its explicit enough
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by LesbianBoy(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

This is old gist na. Ive read this story on Nland tey tey.

Poster u sef wan claim moderator, u dey apply for post for Nland

your username is aight cos its explicit enough
erm cuddleyourself bro(m) are u okay when u see me apply for moderator 
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by 190: 12:32am On Jul 04, 2011
LesbianBoy:

erm cuddleyourself bro(m) are u okay when u see me apply for moderator

ROTFL
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by ragdollz: 12:47am On Jul 04, 2011
Neighbors in Naija are the same with those all over the world - they mind their business! Which is bad if you know there's violence happening there. It's good to speak out even if you end up being called a busy-body.
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by BABE3: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2011
ragdollz:

Neighbors in Naija are the same with those all over the world - they mind their business! Which is bad if you know there's violence happening there. It's good to speak out even if you end up being called a busy-body.

I don't think that's entirely true.  If I was in that situation, I would have been "two different kinds of neighbors".

If I was in 9ja and I saw that happening-- there's only so much I can do--the police are useless---so----If I had their phone numbers--i'll call to see what's going on----and so on.

If I was in a developed country--- I can always call 911, and they sh1t will be done ASAP--even if it's a false alarm.

All I'm saying is neighbors conform to their environment.
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by bolshoiboo: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2011
please i want to write a letter and the address is giving me a headache.
which is correctly written:

Netherlands, or Amsterdam,
Amsterdam. Netherlands.

I have been asking around but i have been given different answers
Thank you
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 04, 2011
[size=13pt]Amsterdam, Netherlands. . . . . . . . . This is the Equivalent of saying Lagos, Nigeria. . . [/size] wink
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by BABE3: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2011
^^ Nah, that's equivalent to saying Abuja, Nigeria.  wink
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by MMM2(m): 1:44am On Jul 04, 2011
Na wao
Re: This Is A True Life Story! Its Really Sad-a Must Read For All Nairalander! by bolshoiboo: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=13pt]Amsterdam, Netherlands. . . . . . . . . This is the Equivalent of saying Lagos, Nigeria. . . [/size] wink
BABE!:

^^ Nah, that's equivalent to saying Abuja, Nigeria.  wink

Thanks to you two

(1) (Reply)

Man Arraigned For Allegedly Abducting 15-Year-Old Girl / Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft / Rev. Elisha Numan Regains Freedom 15 Days After Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.