Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money (1397 Views)

How To Trade Crypto With Robots 24/7 And Maximize Profit / Learn How To Trade (crypto/forex) / [FREE COURSE] How To Make Over N150,000/month With Your Phone or Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hello guys.

Although I am into agric business but more than 70% of my income is from cryptocurrency trading.

Yes, this industry has helped a lot of Nigerian youths and it is helping us to cushion the effects of bad governance and hot economic weather.

Been trading crypto for about 6 years, and kinda feel like it is time to give back.

If I give you money, you will likely spend it on consumptions.

If I give you knowledge and you apply it, it will put food on your table.

Instead of giving you fish, let me teach you how to fish.

Now is time to teach you all you should know about trading.

Even if you don't know anything about cryptocurrency trading, with the help of this thread, you will become a trader.

1 Like

Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
For some reasons, I will combine text and video.

I understand that many people would like a short video as it allows them to learn faster.

God's willing, I will update this thread tomorrow.

I hope it will be worthwhile.

Also, those who are experienced trader can share value insights with us.

If you spam on this thread, you go collect.

Let's do this maturely.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by Sleekfun: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2022
I suggest Whatsapp or telegram ... Here is my number 08101951973, I am really interested. Thanks and God bless you more .
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by KangaIye: 3:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Am interested

1 Like

Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by Harjisco: 7:28am On Mar 29, 2022
I am interested
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by africanman85: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Interested
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Module

Everyday, I Am Fulfilling the Promise that I Made to You.

I created a course that will teach you crypto trading.

You will learn all the basics and everything that you need to get started through the CryptoNiche YouTube channel for free.

All you have to do is to subscribe to the channel and turn on your notification.

Why?

Once the course goes live on YouTube, you will be notified.

Because of your work, the video will go live when you are done with daily work activities. Videos are uploaded by 6pm.

So you can sit down at your workplace and take the course.

You see am? You no get excuse, even if na inside bus you dey, just use earpiece and watch it.

Each module will not go beyond 10 minutes.

If you can spare 10 minutes per day, you can learn crypto trading for 10 minutes everyday.

Does this sound interesting to you? Yes, it does.

Today's video is now uploaded to YouTube.

I know that you may have some question, ask me in comment box.

=========================================

How does cryptocurrency relate to cryptography?

This module will teach you the genesis of cryptocurrency and how it all started.

Everyday, new course module will go live, go and take todays lesson now now◇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjrTfhoR8xI

You don't have any excuse anymore, crypto trading course is now at your disposal.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2022
Module 2

Okay, you have been introduced to cryptocurrency and you know what it is, and how it works.

Then module 1 of the course exposed you to cryptocurrrency trading.

In today's module, you will learn about the differences and similarities between coins and tokens. Go and take the lesson now��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQvSCjKQCIE
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Module 3

New Course Module Alert ⚠️ �

Creating Binance account should not suppose to be difficult.

This tutorial will teach you how to register crypto trading account on exchange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-plpxSif3C4
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2022
The reason why I am booking these spaces is that important lessons will be on the front.

This is how we can ensure that most Nigerians will benefit from this knowledge.

Abi how una see am?
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Module 4:

Lols, some people have been trading on Binance for months, yet they only know so little about Binance features and services.

In this module, you will learn how to use Binance platform, and have an overview of the exchange.

Go and watch the tutorial ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m9tKdZWKP0
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2022
Module 5

New Course Module has gone live. Another promise full filled.

For newbies who would like to learn how to deposit and cash out from Binance. Go and watch this module now��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoaE5ug7IgM
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Module 6

In previous module, you learned how to place buy and sell orders.

You need to know how to cash out, abi no be so?

In this course module, you will learn how to send and receive crypto. Another promise now fullfilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVAxgKEUrJ8
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2022
Module 7

Imagine a playlist with 8 videos that will help you get started in crypto trading for free.

As usual, I delivered on my promise. Here is the last Course Module, it is about how to buy and sell crypto without losing money in the order book.

Some people make mistake of buying coins at double of it price, don't be a cryptodiot.
Go and watch it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGaceXLqLPc
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Module 8
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2022
Wrapping it up:
Frequently Asked Questions by students
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2022
Sleekfun:
I suggest Whatsapp or telegram ... Here is my number 08101951973, I am really interested. Thanks and God bless you more .

To be honest, WhatsApp will be a bit tedious.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
KangaIye:
Am interested

Cool, I will serve it hot in this thread.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by Medallion500: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2022
I am interested WhatsApp 08090903326
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by Chigorkizz(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Am interested 08061596339
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
autofreak2020:
Module

Everyday, I Am Fulfilling the Promise that I Made to You.

Today's lesson on cryptocurrency trading course.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
autofreak2020:
Module 2

New module is now available.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Next course module will go live tomorrow.

I am confident that it is impossible to go through this course and still remain as cryptocurrency trading novice.

Ensure that you watch all modules as they go live on YouTube.

Don't worry, am here to answer any question that you may have.

Good night
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
[quote author=autofreak2020 post=111462525][/quote]

Go and watch the new course module.

If you have any question, don't forget to ask me.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
autofreak2020:
Module 4:

Go and watch the tutorial ��

New Course Module is out
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
I would also like to teach you about bot trading, but you can watch this video for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMsECne-2do
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
autofreak2020:
Module 5

Promised full filled.
Re: Free Course: Trade Crypto And Make Money by autofreak2020(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning, I hope that you guys are watching the course modules and taking action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Picked A Cheque Of Over Half A Million, What Should I Do With It? / Nicon Luxury Abuja Staff Protest Today / Dstv Enough Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.