Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,867,002 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

The War Ahead Nigerians - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The War Ahead Nigerians (109 Views)

4 Ways To Get Ahead Of The New Year / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Nigerian Girls Be Scouting For Free Food While Israeli Girls Are In The War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The War Ahead Nigerians by esanmantruth: 6:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Here are the things to see in the remaining days of this present government.
Inflation
Hunger
War
Bomb blast
Increase in Corruption.

Reasons for all this because after this government, many politicians believe no one or next president will be weak and used like the very one they worked with before now. Secondly they felt once they finish the country after this government, they have no choice than to move out of the country. Case like Obiano is an example of many politicians thought.
After the APC conventions many who knows how to work with terrorist will surface and like the train bomb blast and many more to happen. Now those who are not satisfied with the convention are ready to destroy the nation just like what they did to Jonathan government to frustrate the president in power. Believe me if such things are happening in the coming days, APC members knows the people behind it because they work with them before during Jonathan Tenure and now no one is ready to mention their names.
My advise to we all Nigerians is to remain focus and be vigilant at every point. Be vigilant in both insecurity and hunger war. This point APC will finish us and that is just the truth. Almost all the ministers are dead without conscience and that is the truth. This is not time of saying APC and PDP but the time to watch our back for a better tomorrow. I am not a politician neither belong to any party but when you were schooling there is a reason for Class-A and Class-A in politics APC is in Class-Z.
Please don’t mind my typing errors in writing but just focus on the message as you understand it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Patent With Inventhelp / 180 Fusion Revolutionizing The Business Over Internet / All You Need To Elevate Atta Bread | Atta Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.