Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com (1276 Views)

Is Meta Force An Investment That Pays Without Referrals? / Do You Know Any Site I Can Earn Without Referring People / Make 20k Weekly Without REFERRALS With Your Smart Phone ,don't Waist Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com by SwiftExchangeNG: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Easy way to MINE GoldMint - Unlimited Earning with the most powerful Hashrate!

GoldMint is a robotized Mining platform machine used for mining, minting & cashing out the GoldMint Coin as revenue Mine GoldMint Coin with your most preferred time, hash rate, and machine - as well as for the earning of GoldMint Coins every day.

What is GoldMint?
GoldMint is a robotized Mining platform machine used for mining, minting & cashing out the GoldMint Coin as revenue Mine GoldMint Coin with your most preferred time, hash rate, and machine - as well as for the earning of GoldMint Coins every day.

Permit me to indulge you briefly with Goldmint.
STEP 1: Register with your Activation PIN CODE
STEP 2: Create an Account
STEP 3: Start Mining
STEP 4: Get Mined Output to Bank

*Mining Hashrate Plan on Goldmint*
1. MINERD PLAN - ₦3,500

� Registration Bonus: ₦700
� Hashrate Mining Power: 5Ph/s - Manual Mining - 0.5%
� Hourly Mining: ₦17.5
� Referral Earning Bonus: 45% - ₦1,575
� Indirect Referral Earning Bonus: 2% - ₦70
� Sponsored Share Bonus: ₦60

2. DRAGONMINT PLAN - ₦7,500

� Registration Bonus: ₦70
� Hashrate Mining Power: 10Ph/s - Manual Mining - 0.7%
� Hourly Mining: ₦52.5
� Referral Earning Bonus: 45% - ₦3,375
� Indirect Referral Earning Bonus: 2.5% - ₦187.5
� Sponsored Share Bonus: ₦150

3. PANGOLIN PLAN - ₦15,000

� Registration Bonus: ₦700
� Hashrate Mining Power: 15Ph/s - Auto Mining - 0.9%
� Auto Mining: ₦3,240 Daily
� Referral Earning Bonus: 52% - ₦7,800
� Indirect Referral Earning Bonus: 5% - ₦750
� Sponsored Share Bonus: ₦50

INCENTIVES ON JOINING GOLDMINT VENDORS
▶️ You earn 10% of each ACTIVATION PIN CODE Sold through you.

▶️ You will earn from REFERRAL EARNINGS which ranges from different plans as stated above.

▶️ You earn from Indirect Referral earnings for effective earnings from your team and groups as stated above.

▶️ You get special and latest updates on how to make effective promotion smart and better for more referrals under you from us.

▶️ You GET PAID Incredibly fast.

▶️ Your referral downlines also get premium support and also get paid fast for all earnings.

----
If you'd be interested in getting on board as we only need 10 VENDORS, for now, do not hesitate to get back to us in getting onboard.

https://goldmintng.com/single/16/join-goldmint-mine-and-earn-without-referrals-goldmintngcom

Re: Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com by SwiftExchangeNG: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
N26K Cashout from GOLDMINT ��������

-------------

One thing is sure, if you want to make money online legitimately, incredible loads of it, avoid fake gurus, who promise you HEAVEN and EARTH with nothing or little to show for it.

All you have to do is to change your mindset to join GOLDMINT immediately.

GOLDMINT is the only MINING Affiliate (Referral) Earning platform that pays non-referral earners over NGN100,000+ and counting. When we pay, we pay hugely and in mass.

Many Affiliate income platforms are only interested in paying their members with referrals.

At GOLDMINT, you can be rest assured that such isn't the case here, we pay non-referrals and referral earners handsomely without any form of being biased.

Lots of features would be launched on the GOLDMINT Platform to ensure sustainability. This means, there's be lots of HOW-TOs Videos on how to use the platform for effective and great earning in our everyday lives. Keep your fingers crossed.

If you are yet to activate your GOLDMINT MINING HASRATE, kindly contact one of our GOLDMINT PIN DISPATCHERS for details on how to activate your GOLDMINT MINING HASHRATE Machine and start earning daily.

Re: Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Scam no dey taya una?
Re: Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com by addmole: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Daguga:
Scam no dey taya una?
Goldmint is not a scam.
You just have the notion, mindset, belief, system that every money-making online platform is a scam. They're a crypto-based platform and affiliate marketing platform.
The problem with people like you, you don't seem to check out what a platform is. You just sit behind your palasa android phone keypad to start typing whatever gibberish comes to your mind all in the name everything must be a scam because it's naija. Baba take your frustration elsewhere. They are genuine and paying. DO YOUR HOMEWORK before typing gibberish.
Re: Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
addmole:

Goldmint is not a scam.
You just have the notion, mindset, belief, system that every money-making online platform is a scam. They're a crypto-based platform and affiliate marketing platform.
The problem with people like you, you don't seem to check out what a platform is. You just sit behind your palasa android phone keypad to start typing whatever gibberish comes to your mind all in the name everything must be a scam because it's naija. Baba take your frustration elsewhere. They are genuine and paying. DO YOUR HOMEWORK before typing gibberish.

Na in u kon talk all ds story, i know ur type

Kwatinue.
Re: Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com by SwiftExchangeNG: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2022
THE WEEKEND IS APPROACHING, GOLDMINTERS �

It's another MONEY-BAG Day �

You PRAYED To God for a great week. Now is the OPPORTUNITY To your Face.

It's GOING To be MASSIVE!�➡️

Start Mining On-The-Go with your Mining Power/ Machine.

Mine All the GoldMint Coins as much as you want. Register your account now at GOLDMINT

How long does it take to mine 1 GoldMint Coin (GMC)?
Answer: It takes around 1HOUR TO 24HOURS Depending on your GoldMint Mining Machine and Plan to mine GoldMint Coin as of today at the hash rate or hashing power of 5Ph/s to 15Ph/s.

Can I mine GoldMint Coin on my phone?
Mining GoldMint Coin with your Smartphone – does it work? Yes, it does work. It is possible to mine GoldMint Coin with an android device, iPhone device, or any Internet-enabled device. You can also convert your Mined GoldMint Coins to real-world cash at any time.

How Does GOLDMINT Make Sustainable Income, Profits for the Longterm and Longevity of the Platform to Pay Members Who Do Not Need To Refer?

ONE THING IS SURE! You will EARN by getting your Mined Output to your Bank.
GoldMint is not a READ-NEWS or COMMENT-TO-EARN platform, and as such, no compulsory referral is needed ON YOUR PART.

All you have to do is to stay logged in to your GoldMint Mining platform and keep Mining with the power of your HASHRATE.

[b]Join The GOLDMINT Masterclass Training : [/b]https:///goldmintng
[b]Get ACTIVATION Code Register for GOLDMINT: [/b]https://goldmintng.com/coupon

Re: Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com by SwiftExchangeNG: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Happy New MONTH.

Some of the ALERTS of yesterday....

---

It's another MONTH to take advantage of the Good vibes GOLDMINT has to Offer.
When a MEMBER comes onboard the GOLDMINT platform, such member is automatically introduced to a TRIPLE FOLD digital stream of income making with GOLDMINT.
Earn incredible loads of cash with GOLDMINT with the Power of your HASHRATE

Join Goldmintng.com Today!

Re: Join Goldmint Vendors. MINE And EARN Without Referrals - Goldmintng.com by SwiftExchangeNG: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Join GoldMint
MINE & EARN Without Referrals
Unlimited GOLDMINT COINS To MINE Out and Get as Revenue.
All you have to do is to MINE DAILY, GET WITHDRAWALS DAILY.

EARN Also through Referral Earnings (Affiliate Marketing), Sponsored Post Earning GoldMint Coin is the native cryptocurrency of the platform of GoldMint

We are a unique GoldMint Mining platform that everyone can successfully use which is intended for evaluating mining revenue and as well as the conversion of GOLDMINT COINS to real World Money & Cash which users can also exchange to their Bank Accounts.

CHOOSE YOUR MINING HASHRATE PLAN ON GOLDMINT
1. MINERD PLAN - ₦3,500
Registration Bonus: ₦700
Hashrate Mining Power: 5Ph/s - Manual Mining - 0.5%
Hourly Mining: ₦17.5
Referral Earning Bonus: 45% - ₦1,575
Indirect Referral Earning Bonus: 2% - ₦70
Sponsored Share Bonus: ₦200

2. DRAGONMINT PLAN - ₦7,500
Hashrate Mining Power: 10Ph/s - Manual Mining - 0.7%
Hourly Mining: ₦52.5
Referral Earning Bonus: 45% - ₦3,375
Indirect Referral Earning Bonus: 2.5% - ₦187.5
Sponsored Share Bonus: ₦400

3. PANGOLIN PLAN - ₦15,000
Hashrate Mining Power: 15Ph/s - Auto Mining - 0.9%
Auto Mining: ₦3,240 Daily
Referral Earning Bonus: 52% - ₦7,800
Indirect Referral Earning Bonus: 3% - ₦450
Sponsored Share Bonus: ₦600

Join The TRAINING on How it Works here https://goldmintng.com/page/9

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Warren Buffett Says You Should Do To Be Happy And Successful / Interested In Real Estate Investment? Read This!!! / Need A Quick Loan?....ULTRA LEND Has Your Back All The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.