Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. (922 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. by Coded78: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2022
Those Yahoo boys was seen shouting "onyeocha achola ikwum ugwuooooo"
Meaning "the white is about to pay me"

They were seen running in the mainroad.
Watch the video ���

click here to watch it (s).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. by Painintheass221: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2022
Pictures or adonbilivit

Pictures don't land. I have bilivit.

No be my data I go use watch mad people
Re: 4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. by Coded78: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2022
Painintheass221:
Pictures or adonbilivit
Watch the video nah
Re: 4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. by Jeon(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2022
yahoo yahoo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. by Flexherbal(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2022
Wahala
Re: 4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Dont waste ur data watching it. They are not mad, its just the renumeration they pay to the deity they serve for it to give them the said wealth.
There is a boy in warri, people say that anytime he wants to 'pick', he goes mad for some days. Seems like its part of the things they have to do.
Re: 4 Yahoo Boys Ran Mad To Owerri In Imo State. by Coded78: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
F22RAPTOR:
Dont waste ur data watching it. They are not mad, its just the renumeration they pay to the deity they serve for it to give them the said wealth.
There is a boy in warri, people say that anytime he wants to 'pick', he goes mad for some days. Seems like its part of the things they have to do.

Wow really?

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Killers Of Female Inspector In Imo / Why Will Police Slap A Woman On The Breast (watch Video) / The Wørst Has Happened As 17 Year Old GIRL K!LL Herself After Her Mom Stop Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.