Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 98. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 98. (196 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 98. by PastorSomba(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 98.

2Corinthians 8:9 (KJV) For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:13-14,26-29; 2Corinthians 8:9; Genesis 1:1-30; 2:7-25; 3:1-24; 5:1-5; John 8:44; 10:10; 14:6; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Ephesians 2:1-2,12; 4:10; Romans 3:23; Psalm 16:11; Deuteronomy 8:18; 3John 2.

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

106. Divine prosperity gives spiritual, financial, material, mental and physical strength. It gives you divine strength because the strength of the believer is the strength of the Lord. Divine prosperity will make you to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. This strength physically covers health and longevity. Living and dying at an old age without your strength abating and with no organ of your body failing and no member of your body feeble. Divine prosperity confers spiritual, financial, material, mental and physical honours.

The bible says Proverbs 22:4 (KJV) "By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and life." and Proverbs 22:1 (KJV) "A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold." Divine prosperity gives spiritual, financial, material, mental and physical glory. Divine prosperity confers honour and glory into a person's life. Such glory brings favour from every side, favour with God and favour with men. Such favour in themselves will produce more wealth and prosperity. When the Israelites were living Egypt they had favour with the Egyptians such that they virtually impoverished Egypt while they were leaving as a result of the glorious ministry of Moses in the land of Egypt.

This same thing shall happen to the world through the Church in these last days before the rapture of the Church. The Church shall impoverish the world leaving it with no beauty or comeliness. The best of the human resources, knowledge and wisdom shall exit with the Church. It is in this impoverished state of the world that the AntiChrist shall arise with his wisdom and ingenuity as the saviour of the remaining humanity. And all but the elect shall follow him in order to survive the hardship and challenges that shall befall the world as a result of the exit of the Church.

Divine prosperity gives spiritual, financial, material, mental and physical blessings. Divine prosperity blesses and makes you a blessing to your generation. Speaking of Abraham the bible says Genesis 12:2-3 (KJV) "And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed." This blessing still speaking in the new testament says Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."

So also the blessings of David is still abounding till date and forever. Same with the blessings of Christ. Such is the true definition and nature of divine prosperity, its power, riches, wisdom, strength, honour, glory and blessings extends beyond generations, beyond time and unto eternity. Its rewards are eternal. Ephesians 1:3; 3:20; 6:10; Genesis 45:13; 49:22-26; 1Samuel 2:9-10; 2Samuel 22:33,40; 1Chronicles 16:27-28; Nehemiah 8:10; Psalm 18:1-2; 28:8; 105:37-38; Deuteronomy 34:7; Romans 8:28; 1Corinthians 2:9; Exodus 7:1; 8:9; Numbers 14:22; 1Timothy 6:17-19; Genesis 22:15-18;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

The Antichrist Has Come. / When To Reignite Your Prayer Altar. / Islamic Inheritance Thread - Get Your Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.