Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (1299 Views)

Tinubu Considers Abdu Aboki As ICPC Chairman - Premium Times / Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by politicoNG: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
A director at the National Board for Technical Education, NBTE, Abdu Isa Kofarmata, has been killed in the Monday night terrorist attack on the Abuja-Kaduna passenger train.

DAILY NIGERIAN reports that had bombed the Abuja-Kaduna train en route Rigasa destination with hundreds of passengers on-board.

During the attack, many passengers were feared kidnapped, others shot dead and unascertained number of the passengers sustained various degrees of injury.

A family source of the deceased said he died of gunshots fired by the terrorists during the attack.

According to the source, his corpse is on its way to to Kano for burial.

The source added that the late 55-year-old director is survived by four children and a wife.

https://dailynigerian.com/nbte-director-killed-abuja/

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Fahdiga(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
And the so called president is busy threatening Nigerians with tax increase while the country is bleeding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mooh247: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2022

RIP

National Security architecture is in the hands of the Presidency

Nigerian Railway Corporation is under Federal Government

If anyone failed us then it is the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces President Mohammadu Buhari

And

Minister for Transportation Rt Honourable Rotimi Amaechi

Also to share in this failure are

FCT Police Commissioner
Kaduna State Police Commissioner
AIG of Police NorthCentral
IGP of Police
Civil Defence Commander Abuja and Kaduna Command
Northern Elders that support child bride and Almajiri system

The sooner we localise policing in our constitution the better

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by tit(f): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oooo
May Allah forgive his short coming
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Truthisunique2: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
More big names would keep cuming out because they left roads for bandits and started using railway

It would never be well with tinubu for packaging this calamity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by EKONGKING: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
I will be happy, if bmc urchins are the one being killed

3 Likes

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by alsudan: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
The list keeps growing, but Buharis silence grows louder.

It’s over 20 hours already, still no word from the Lifeless that parades himself as President.

4 Likes

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by osinbanjoisaliar: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
More big names would keep cuming out because they left roads for bandits and started using railway

I no sure O! World people don dey package diz tragedy as Amaechi fault
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Maxymilliano(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
What a loss, no thanks to bunch of incompetent leaders we have
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by tommy589(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Killings without end. What we need are boots on ground not tucano fighters. And it is even cheaper

After Kaduna Airport attack, I suggested government should select worthy men from communities experiencing banditry and train them as militias The military and para military are over streched. Militia training may even be extended to other parts of the country

1 Like

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mooh247: 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Hypocrisy

It will never be well with the Commander in Chief in charge of the people's security Buhari

It will never be well also with the minister of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi that failed to provide security for a critical railway under his purview

It is well with Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban and all his enemies and enemies of Yoruba land would die a slow miserable death insha Allah

It will never be well with anyone who blames Tinubu that left governance in 2007 for calamity caused by Northerners and Buhari in 2022 just because he exercise his civic responsibility to cast his one single vote out of 14 million votes that got Buhari into office

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Truthisunique2: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Hypocrisy

It will never be well with the Commander in Chief in charge of the people's security

It will never be well also with the minister of security Rotimi Amaechi that failed to provide security for a critical position

It is well with Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban and all his enemies and enemies of Yoruba land would die a slow miserable death insha Allah

zombie the minister of transportation gave you the railway did you also add minister of security to his ministry portfolio

It would not be well with the idiot who knew this president had nothing to deliver in safeguarding lives yet package him

Someone who has become a national joke excreting everywhere on his body what is well in that

1 Like

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Massiveglory: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Story, story..
Pmb must continue. Una think say Una get strong head ba? This thing must reach all of una

Mooh247:

RIP

National Security architecture is in the hands of the Presidency

Nigerian Railway Corporation is under Federal Government

If anyone failed us then it is the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces President Mohammadu Buhari

And

Minister for Transportation Rt Honourable Rotimi Amaechi

Also to share in this failure are

FCT Police Commissioner
Kaduna State Police Commissioner
AIG of Police NorthCentral
IGP of Police
Civil Defence Commander Abuja and Kaduna Command

The sooner we localise policing in our constitution the better

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mooh247: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
zombie the minister of transportation gave you the railway did you also add minister of security to his ministry portfolio

It would not be well with the idiot who knew this president had nothing to deliver in safeguarding lives yet package him

That is 14 million people that voted Buhari

Insha Allah everyone that blames Tinubu out of hate for Yorubas would die uselessly

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Truthisunique2: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Insha Allah everyone that blames Tinubu out of hate for Yorubas would die uselessly

ok no be tilumbu una Lord make buhari president again as una dey always boast

4 Likes

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Truthisunique2: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I no sure O! World people don dey package diz tragedy as Amaechi fault
na tinubu urchins be those ones

Baba don do him job

Buhari would handle security

Osinbajo would handle economy

2 Likes

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mooh247: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
k

Show us anybody in your family better than Tinibu

Nigeria fought civil war with Ibos

Awolowo alone was blamed

Nigerians voted Buhari Tinubu alone is being blamed

It will never ever be well with enemies of Yorubas

1 Like

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Truthisunique2: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Show us anybody in your family better than Tinibu

Nigeria fought civil war with Ibos

Awolowo alone was blamed

Nigerians voted Buhari Tinubu alone is being blamed

It will never ever be well with enemies of Yorubas

my family no concern you dem no shortee terrorists to become president

I didn't witness civil war but I witness 2015 and I have come to see yorubas are always the culprit in all of this issue

Even as a non Igbo myself, today una say presidency must cum to south but you didn't see any southerner to replace the so called bad southern gej

Now you would tell future kids tomorrow na other tribes betray the south and tinubu that spearheaded the treachery was unjustly persecuted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mooh247: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Racoon(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Terrorists are in and out of government running this country amok yet a disgrace retired Major-General is sitting as a lame duck figure head.
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Mooh247: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my family no concern you dem no shortee terrorists to become president

I didn't witness civil war but I witness 2015 and I have come to see yorubas are always the culprit in all of this issue

Even as a non Igbo myself, today una say presidency must cum to south but you didn't see any southerner to replace the so called bad southern gej

Now you would tell future kids tomorrow na other tribes betray the south and tinubu that spearheaded the treachery was unjustly persecuted

It will never ever be well with anybody that blames Yoruba for voting who they desire

If we never betrayed anyone may all enemies of Yoruba continue to die of their own Hate one after the other while Yorubas continue succeeding

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Truthisunique2: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

It will never ever be well with anybody that blames Yoruba for voting who they desire

If we never betrayed anyone may all enemies of Yoruba continue to die of their own Hate one after the other while Yorubas continue succeeding

is it well with a tribe that everyone hunts their skulls in broad daylight

Na God settle una matter by himself
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Alexpre11: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari is a Failure
Buhari is a Massive Failure
Buhari is a Failure
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by politicoNG: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mooh247:

Why una dey commit vawulence for matta wen no be una own. You just carry Tinubu matta for head like say you be ein first born. D bobo u dey fight sef carry Amaechi too much for ein head. The people wen una dey fight for dey jam and rock on top our money dem no dey fight wen to share national cake reach. Peace and one love na d only way my broda.

1 Like

Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by oshozondii: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Chai.......Not getting funny any more.
Re: NBTE Director, Abdu Isa Kofar Mata Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by LegendHero(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Looking at this.

People that died in the train won’t be less than 20-30 upward (I might be wrong). This one we are seeing VIP death bit by bit, what about regular people that are unknown?

Buhari will still remain docile, organize yeye security chief meeting, threaten bandit, then next day they strike again and the cycle continues.

I think even the politicians can’t handle these bandits anymore because they have overpowered them. My fear is that it will be hard to summon enormous military resources to man the rail line coz it’s just not economically impossible. Which means the source of these bandits and the source of their supplies must be destroyed first instead of all our reactionary things we do only when they strike.

You want to tell me after all these years, the Nigerian intelligence agencies cannot have neccessary intelligence to know the actual source, supply routes, and etc of these guys? I find this extremely hard to believe.

Bandits attacked repelled, still they have thousands more to recruit. If we can’t eliminate the source, Nigeria army will keep fighting till eternity.

Even tire don tire person.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Serious Danger – Ex-Deputy Speaker Lasun Yussuff / 2023: Abuja Now My Home, I’m Very Afraid Of Wike – Amaechi / President Buhari Cautions Former President Obasanjo, Not To Truncate Electoral P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.