Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Sperm Leakage In Woman.(eda) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Leakage In Woman.(eda) (361 Views)

Lasting Solution To Sperm Leakages (eda) / Solution To Sperm Leakage Eda(sperm Pouring Out Of The Woman After Intercourse) / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Leakage In Woman.(eda) by popoolaRofiat(f): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sperm leakage (EDA)is simply means the flowing out of sperm from female vagina after sex.Yes sperm naturally flow out after sex when there is more ejaculation but not in Excess and once it's in excess its means the sperm count for fertilization will be reduced which always cause delay in getting pregnant

I was once a victim of this and it was cured by Natural herbs.Its treatment is differs base on kind of Leakage (EDA) affecting individuals there is one called
EDA idubule(leakage while still on bed).In this kind,immediately after sex even without standing up the sperm starts coming out and before you know it everything already pour out .The second one is called

EDA oniduro(Leakage while on stand).in this kind the leakage occurs while standing up. so these kinds have different treatment to cure them.I told you I wwas using that herb the leakage stopped andwas using that herb the leakage stopped and I got pregnant...I always see people lamenting and complaininh about it so I decided to share it with you....If you are disturbed by this ailment please contact me on this Number (08149240862).There are personal questions I have to ask you

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Collapsed After Donating BLOOD in my Clinic / Spinal Force Reviews [back Pain Supplement] / Is This Early Sign Of Pregnancy- Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.