Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna (34950 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) / Nigerians Attack VP Osinbajo Over Rearrest Of Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Elolam87(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria failed those beautiful ladies,may Nigeria not happen to us
FuckEveryday:
Don't sell your future for a bag of customized rice next year.

RIP to the beautiful souls our shameless leaders failed

Nigerians Deserve Better
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Charly68: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
TO DO WHAT EXACTLY? to mourn or to console, or to share trader moni again?

our government and our leaders will continue to failing us in this country if

WE DON'T WISE UP OUR ASS.
Why asking this type of a question now ? So leaders shouldn't empathize with his people in a moment like this ? If they don't go there yet you will talk ..
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Abujason: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
HonNL:
The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has arrived Kaduna State, hours after terrorists attacked a train conveying hundreds of passengers.

SOURCE

Sightseers arriving one at a time…
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by NOwazobia: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rubbish!
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Bruno531(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
He should be Thankful that the bandits wasn't around the airport run-away today to scared them away
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Sardauna24(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Botehhh:
Buhari will handle Insecurity
- now everywhere is safe
Osinbajo will handle Economy
- now N1 = $1
Pee Poo Man will continue their wonderful legacy
- For instance, 50 million youths will be drafted into the army, and they will be fed with 'Àgbàdo'

On Tinubu's Mandate we stand, BAT 2023!!!

BMC crew and Tinubu Urchins are you Impressed with my write-up?
birds of thesame feather
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by BigBashiru: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dangrace01:
So its true that that dr died

If you ask older people if they ever thought of a time when the name of Nigeria would be synonymous with terrorism. Most would tell you they never saw this coming.

The easiest way to stop this terrorism or banditry or whatever is to find out who is supplying this people equipment and deal with them accordingly. If these people can start planting bomb on train who knows where's next location

The suppliers are allegedly France eu and UK. These terrorists come in from neighboring countries like mali. In mali the government there hv evidence French soldiers were training terrorists...they don't want to see Africa succeed....
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Pootle: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
and jagabandelle wanna be the next president
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Cognitivereason: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
humberjade:
Oya those who are always waiting for bad news to have something to feast on, food is set.

Waiting for who will call him "Minister of Condolences"

But seriously, in a sane country, the govt immediately goes after the perpetrators with all its military apparatus, making arrests and bombarding their enclaves. This is disgraceful...Airport and Rail within 36 hours, what effrontry. As a President, I would personally be at the military headquarters supervising virtually as my armed forces rain hell on them and their sponsors. But yeah, Buhari is the President. angry

I said it when violence was used to destabilise GEJ's govt, hence, paving way for Buhari. I mentioned at the time that if it succeeds in helping Buhari win, it will become a trend that would be used by desperate politicians to get to power.

Although Buhari is a disaster when it comes to securing the nation, it is however not a coincidence that these two attacks are happening less than a year to the general elections. My people brace for more daring attacks...SW in particular should brace up, "winter is coming"!

They were repelled shortly after the attack...
Same thing at the attack at the Kaduna airport.
Soilders engaged them..

But this is after their aim has been achieved..
And many of them make the run for it.

Preventing attacks like this are difficult as these terrorist plan a properly coordinated attack..

Who would have known that an IED was planted on the rail track.. U really don't expect security to patrol a 186km rail track 24/7

This was a one off though..

As for the rail.. Some electronics should be installed on the track to detect illegal activities and if possible the entire track fenced
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by humberjade: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cognitivereason:

They were repelled shortly after the attack...
Same thing at the attack at the Kaduna airport.
Soilders engaged them..

But this is after their aim has been achieved..
And many of them make the run for it.

Preventing attacks like this are difficult as these terrorist plan a properly coordinated attack..

Who would have known that an IED was planted on the rail track.. U really don't expect security to patrol a 186km rail track 24/7

This was a one off though..

As for the rail.. Some electronics should be installed on the track to detect illegal activities and if possible the entire track fenced

Maybe you didn't understand the point you quoted, I meant by now the military ought to have started giving them hot hot...if they are not ISWAP or Boko boys, then we should be on the heels of those bandits by now. Because trust me, if there is no swift repercussion for this madness, those guys will grow more balls to attack even more strategic locations. Or even start shooting down commercial planes
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by petitejolie(f): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Minister for condolence visit
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Tagwood(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
I really concole with people on that train R.I.P is everything is Buhari? Remember six Feet
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Akharmony: 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Campaign don strt. . Tinubu next to donate another 100million.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by okefranci: 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
It was a sadden incident in Kaduna yesterday and I pray to God to put an end to this incesssant killing and kidnapping in Northern Kaduna
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by okefranci: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
petitejolie:
Minister for condolence visit
Oponu omo ale jatijati
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Emdebby2: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
After the visit what next?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Cognitivereason: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
humberjade:

Maybe you didn't understand the point you quoted, I meant by now the military ought to have started giving them hot hot...if they are not ISWAP or Boko boys, then we should be on the heels of those bandits by now. Because trust me, if there is no swift repercussion for this madness, those guys will grow more balls to attack even more strategic locations. Or even start shooting down commercial planes

That was why I used the term..."one off"

That is to say..the military have always been giving them hot hot...u see some of them on front page but choose to ignore..
Visit the military thread on the politics sections and see for ur self..

I believed they launched this major attack to settle score kiss
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by enebelid9(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bandits lauches fresh attack at the Kaduna-Abuja highway as commuters are left stranded on the way.

Anyone traveling by road with Kaduna-Abuja highway are advised to step back.

Watch video as Abuja-Kaduna train totally destroyed.

Cc: instabloq9ja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhS264wl_s8

HonNL:
The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has arrived Kaduna State, hours after terrorists attacked a train conveying hundreds of passengers.

SOURCE
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by humberjade: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cognitivereason:

That was why I used the term..."one off"

That is to say..the military have always been giving them hot hot...u see some of them on front page but choose to ignore..
Visit the military thread on the politics sections and see for ur self..

I believed they launched this major attack to settle score kiss

Issokay o

Make I watch Super Chickens finish come reply well grin
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Cognitivereason: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
humberjade:

Issokay o

Oya na grin grin grin
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by knowhowk: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
People were on Injured ,No One Dies ... Naija I Hail ooo.Probably Tommorow News .
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by knowhowk: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
humberjade:

Issokay o

. Super Eagles Won the Match now ..Nigeria 3 : Ghana 1 ..The Super Eagles are at Aso Rock now Eating Super Chickens .. Taste Sooo Good !
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by humberjade: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
knowhowk:
. Super Eagles Won the Match now ..Nigeria 3 : Ghana 1 ..The Super Eagles are at Aso Rock now Eating Super Chickens .. Taste Sooo Good !

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Tundex911: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
No be person be this? At least he still move body go the location but bubu go dey Closed door with Forces head...

I pray make the door no open again in Jesus name amen �
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by Heavensent01(m): 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
SensualMan:
Errand boy. Bubu really sent him there to be kidnapped or killed as well. Houseboy no get option naa!

Where's the other bone from lagos aspiring to be president? He should come and sympathise with these people and pay a visit to the scene.

Sai Barber!

the errand boy peter obi want to be, was he the other that bomb the railway?

but why the terrorist no bomb the railway when Aisha boarded perhaps this will give Buhari sense of human
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by onome2013: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
May God not forgive those involved in this heartless act
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2022
WHY HE NO ARRIVE WITH SAME TRAIN. undecided
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna by ufotunang: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's now osibanjo can visit victims of bandits attack because he is looking for presidential seat at aso rock. Before he was not visited other b victims of bandits attack all this while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Switch Begs ICC To Probe Lekki Shooting / Frank Edoho Criticizes South East Politicians For Attacking Peter Obi / Ameachi Denied Access To Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.