Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Does Easy Buy Work? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Does Easy Buy Work? (5624 Views)

How To Check Easy Buy Balance And Payment Account Details / How Can I Detect An Easy Buy Phone? / My Experience With Easy Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Easy Buy Work? by Benblaq(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
My Itel Android phone developed horizontal lines from the top the bottom for some months now, making it difficult for me to use. I strain my eyes to see messages that come into the phone because, as a student, I counted a new phone as secondary. Recently I decided to learn a skill pending when ASUU and FG will end their fight, a friend offered to teach me how to write articles for sites.

The point is that the tutorial will begin by first week of April, and a new phone is the requirement. I made enquiry for phones and I think Gionee S10 would be cool (N29,000 on Jumia, I don't know how much shops will sell). I have N15,000 and intend to do Easy Buy this weekend; to pay N5000 every month for three months. I will have a side job (Olevel exam contract staff) by the end of April that will fetch me some money. The thing is that I can wait for another month for the money to complete, but this Itel can finish my retina patapata, and I also need a phone as soon as possible to enable me transfer the files in this one. Anyone who has used Easy Buy before should tell me how it works from experience.

1 Like

Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by symbuul: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Do your research well bro. Just type "easybuy nairaland" on google and read people's reviews and experiences, then go for what you want.

1 Like

Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by DonMakaveli21: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2022
This is how it works... You will locate their chops going with your bank details like BVN account number ATM Card and make sure you have not collected any loan online without paying back otherwise you will be rejected..
When you get there you can pick any phone of your choice and you will be asked to make a deposit of 30% of the amount that the phone Worth's... the remainder will be splitted into 3 or 6 months for you to pay but it also goes with Interest... And also Note that any phone that cost more than a 100k your initial deposit will be high Cox they would only allowed you to owe them 50k and Below... So if you dey plan to go buy phone of 150k it means you will make initial deposit of 100k shey ya grab ni
Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by Benblaq(m): 6:02am On Mar 30, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
This is how it works... You will locate their chops going with your bank details like BVN account number ATM Card and make sure you have not collected any loan online without paying back otherwise you will be rejected..
When you get there you can pick any phone of your choice and you will be asked to make a deposit of 30% of the amount that the phone Worth's... the remainder will be splitted into 3 or 6 months for you to pay but it also goes with Interest... And also Note that any phone that cost more than a 100k your initial deposit will be high Cox they would only allowed you to owe them 50k and Below... So if you dey plan to go buy phone of 150k it means you will make initial deposit of 100k shey ya grab ni
Thank you egbon.. What about the guarantor stuff and the NIN?
Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by Freelancerx: 6:14am On Mar 30, 2022
symbuul:
Do your research well bro. Just type "easybuy nairaland" on google and read people's reviews and experiences, then go for what you want.
this is a very good advice.
Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by Voldoz: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Benblaq:
My Itel Android phone developed horizontal lines from the top the bottom for some months now, making it difficult for me to use. I strain my eyes to see messages that come into the phone because, as a student, I counted a new phone as secondary. Recently I decided to learn a skill pending when ASUU and FG will end their fight, a friend offered to teach me how to write articles for sites.

The point is that the tutorial will begin by first week of April, and a new phone is the requirement. I made enquiry for phones and I think Gionee S10 would be cool (N29,000 on Jumia, I don't know how much shops will sell). I have N15,000 and intend to do Easy Buy this weekend; to pay N5000 every month for three months. I will have a side job (Olevel exam contract staff) by the end of April that will fetch me some money. The thing is that I can wait for another month for the money to complete, but this Itel can finish my retina patapata, and I also need a phone as soon as possible to enable me transfer the files in this one. Anyone who has used Easy Buy before should tell me how it works from experience.

I used easybuy for my Vivo y21, the phone was 86k I paid 70k remaining 16k and easybuy paid the 16k for me to pay back 20k in space of 3months.

My experience with them wasn't the best as they disturb you with messages even before the due date and if you don't pay on time they will add money to your outstanding everyday.

If you can cope with it use it but plan yourself very well cause they can be annoying and they will debit you when you have funds in your account without your permission.

So if you can keep up use it, is a great option but if you can't bro just choose peace of mind.
Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by Benblaq(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Voldoz:

I used easybuy for my Vivo y21, the phone was 86k I paid 70k remaining 16k and easybuy paid the 16k for me to pay back 20k in space of 3months.

My experience with them wasn't the best as they disturb you with messages even before the due date and if you don't pay on time they will add money to your outstanding everyday.

If you can cope with it use it but plan yourself very well cause they can be annoying and they will debit you when you have funds in your account without your permission.

So if you can keep up use it, is a great option but if you can't bro just choose peace of mind.
Thank you so much. That means I can go ahead if I am sure of paying the balance every month until it is complete?
Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by DonMakaveli21: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Benblaq:
Thank you egbon.. What about the guarantor stuff and the NIN?
no guarantor stuff they will only ask you to provide 2 or 3 of your friends and families numbers so that dey can call if you default on payment... As for the NIN of you don't even have it with your Voters card or driving license you are good to go... Some times dey even allow you without any of the above
Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by Sammy999(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bro please run from easy buy. its not advisable at all...
Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by Benblaq(m): 4:26am On Mar 31, 2022
DonMakaveli21:
no guarantor stuff they will only ask you to provide 2 or 3 of your friends and families numbers so that dey can call if you default on payment... As for the NIN of you don't even have it with your Voters card or driving license you are good to go... Some times dey even allow you without any of the above
You have done well. Thank you.
Re: How Does Easy Buy Work? by Voldoz: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Benblaq:
Thank you so much. That means I can go ahead if I am sure of paying the balance every month until it is complete?

Yeah bro.

(1) (Reply)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT 2 In Nigerian Market / Who Has Opera Mini 4.2 Configuration For Nokia 6230i Version 03.70 / How To Unlock Fogortten Android Lock Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.