Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing (43261 Views)

Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Train Bombing: Governors Apologise To Victims / Musa-Lawal Ozigi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Promismike(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Rawhumper(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't feel anything for this guy to be honest, he was part of the elite that didn't do
anything to force the govt to sit up.

So who cares if he is dead? As for me, I don't give a hoot.

All those political office holders that didn't move this country forward, they are now
tasting and ripping the rewards of their incompetence.

quote author=politicoNG post=111474959]
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/just-in-tuc-loses-secretary-general-kwara-chair-in-abuja-kaduna-train-attack/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216571401077922&id=1845802090[/quote]
Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Born2Breed(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
So sad. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
DarkJeddi:

Very funny..
Go ahead and have a very good hard laugh.. sad
.... Yes. They thought it it affected the Igbos but as we can see,it's a general mourning for all the Tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Padipadi(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
When it's full, the elites too eat from it

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by aycapri(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hmm
Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by stephenonyx(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
So a Yoruba man also died in the attack
But BMC was happy that it's only an Igbo lady that died in the Attack.

E go soon everybody

5 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Zooposki(f): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
stephenonyx:
So a Yoruba man also died in the attack
But BMC was happy that it's only an Igbo lady that died in the Attack.

E go soon everybody

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Anaerobi(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
RIP.
Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by gotnel: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Advocate500:
Rip oga,if only you guy's used your position to fight for the interests of the country, just maybe this calamity could have been averted, under your rain,the Congress did not go on strike against the insane policy of the government.

This rain of terror is not stopping soon, except the people who are in positions of authority do something extraordinary.
It is a rainfall that we don't know who will be beaten by it.
Those in any position to be able to mobilize people against the terror in the land should better come out now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by comodo: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/just-in-tuc-loses-secretary-general-kwara-chair-in-abuja-kaduna-train-attack/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216571401077922&id=1845802090
Why are these men called bandits? Are bandits still in existence. I tot that name ceased to exist after Ali baba and the forty thieves. Will media offices be shut if they are called Fulani terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Advocate500: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
gotnel:

This rain of terror is not stopping soon, except the people who are in positions of authority do something extraordinary.
It is a rainfall that we don't know who will be beaten by it.
Those in any position to be able to mobilize people against the terror in the land should better come out now
exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by DarkJeddi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Yes. They thought it it affected the Igbos but as we can see,it's a general mourning for all the Tribes.
I hope you know there were Igbos on that train..

And any one of them could have been affected?

The Corpse of another always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by IbomFinest: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
The same labour union that masturbate during GEJ government are impotent in Buhari evil regime.

Good they are losing their own members, maybe they will sit up. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
DarkJeddi:

I hope you know there were Igbos on that train..

And any one of them could have been affected?

The Corpse of another always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..
.. Seems you didn't understand what I wrote?
Yes they thought it only affected the Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Bigchristo: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216571401077922&id=1845802090
Just imagine how they wasted this young man life, but I don’t feel pity because TUC and NLC are the reasons why Nigerians are suffering they don’t speak up about anything anymore, they will collect money and neglect their primary jobs, soon everybody go Dey feel the heat of corruption in this country

5 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Abujason: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
samista:
RIP to him,

to those sub human mongrels that were mocking a young lady as she lay dying in a pool of her own blood, you will reap hundred folds of this evil seed you have sown. Animals!!

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by od501: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
What a useless country.

2 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by NOwazobia: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2022
No Rip from me.

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by NOwazobia: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
King3urna:

There was this guy quoting someone yesterday here that it was the rail track they bomb not the train where is he please I want to ask him something
Some of these some zombies need to be smack with 2by2 at the neck region.

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Ndubuisipaul1: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why did God bring me to this country ? From suffering to suffering

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by henrydanger: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wtf is going on in this country. How long can these babaric killings continue? Where are our service chiefs? How can innocent lives be cut so short admist all the lies told about curbing insecurity in the country. Say no to bribery come 2023 election. I pity our children because this nation is heading to no destination.

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
So sad
Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by edosignature(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria failed them & it's such a shame that Buhari, Osibanjo, El-Rufai, The service chiefs are still holding swey.

They should all be impeached, resign & jailed after their impeachment & resignation.

3 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by AngelicBeing: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:
shocked one 1doit is avoiding nairaland now. You'll only see this person when its ripe to type "darling daddy"
Gbam, the vulture and lizard griller angry

2 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by IvarDboneless: 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rest in peace...Nigeria happened to them..its unfortunate. Only if we can summon the courage to fight this government maybe this wouldn't have happened. More to happen while we all pretend as nothing is wrong...suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by Memphis357(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:
shocked one 1doit is avoiding nairaland now. You'll only see this person when its ripe to type "darling daddy"
That irritating fool has refused to post anything all day. It seems he totally avoided Nairaland space today.

2 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maybe he follow voted for change and chain he got now... rip sir

2 Likes

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by desiredhome: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
tollyboy5:
The most wicked people on earth are the blacks.....they can do anything for power.....,.just like opposite of white is black/sabotage... ...sponsoring terirosm......

1 Like

Re: Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing by doublecross(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Emdsa:
Haba. What?
This man is dead? Well I reserve my comment

nyway, Get a professional Logo for your Business for 2k Only

YOU WILL RECEIVE:
️ 2 Logo Sample to chose from
Unlimited Logo Revision
Logo Transparency
High-Resolution Logo
Deliver Your Logo In 24 Hours.

Click Call Now Botton to get in touch on WhatsApp>> CALL NOW
you only commented for the advert! You don't even know the man i can swear to that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.