Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives (351 Views)

2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by oshozondii: 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7053146/president-buhari-meets-service-chiefs

At the Meeting the President issued the following Directives:

—Immediate conclusion of all processes for implementation of the Integrated Security Surveillance & Monitoring(ISSM) Solution for Abuja—Kaduna Rail Line

—Extension of the ISSM Solution to cover Lagos—Ibadan Rail Line

—The Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) management to speedily repair the damaged lines and resume normal service without delay.

—Rescue of all kidnapped passengers and Manhunt for the terrorists, to ensure they are all made to face justice for the heinous acts.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/1508840566947295243?t=zEF1oJBjBU-25hYE6hJW2A&s=19
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by alsudan: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by CountVersailles(f): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Story. next week another attack. And another ultimatum
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
APC.....Comedians

Rocket scientists
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
If they fail to rescue the kidnapped victims within 24hrs, then is useless directives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
If they fail to rescue the kidnapped victims within 24hrs, then is useless directives.

They just attacked another rail line now. Making 2 attacks within 24hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Has anyone thought about tracking the phones of kidnapped victims ? It's the police who're supposed to be giving us updates by now and not we waiting for directives from the presidency almost 24hrs later. Time is of the essence in any kidnapping situation
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by Rollsnjaguar(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Am tired for the whole thing. Is all man for himself now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by prince4pro2: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Idiots
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by sammy329(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
cry
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by seunmsg(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
The only solution is to kill all the terrorists. All our security agencies, Kaduna state government and the people of Kaduna state must come together to end this nonsense. It must be maximum fire going forward. Anybody that dress or look like a bandit should be shot immediately. Anybody that express support for bandits, shelter them up or fails to disclose information about the movement of bandits should be killed.

Villages that house these bandits or allow them to camp or pass through to get to their attack target should be leveled completely like Odi and Zaki Biam. Enough is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by buckeyemedia: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rilwayne001:

One attack for APC, the other for PDP, Useless People, all of us included.

We have no shame as human beings, ordinary stable electricity, they cannot provide? the sooner we beg Oyibo to come back & start governing us, the better.

Better to live in 21st century slavery under Oyibo, than to live in the 19th century a freeman under Nigerians.

Black man too wicked, Nigeria is undeniable proof.

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by buckeyemedia: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
APC.....Comedians

Rocket scientists
Atiku, Kwakwanso, Saraki, Ortom, Tambuwal’s APC? If pdp did anything to change the lives of Nigerians, there would have been no Apc today, you are no different.

We are all the same, stop hiding under labels, Omisore was Governor under Pdp, today he is Apc’s Treasurer.

Pointing fingers will not change nada, the hypocrisy in Nigeria is too much, the chicken has finally come home to roost.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by buckeyemedia: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
CountVersailles:
Story. next week another attack. And another ultimatum
When I was a kid, society told me Fela Aníkúlápó Kuti was an evil person, I grew up to find out that those doing the accusing were the demons.

Suffer suffer for world, enjoy for heaven.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by Immatex(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
He is mad!

Can't this failure resign and apologies to Nigerians for scamming them?

Medicine after Night!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by buckeyemedia: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Immatex:

He is mad!

Can't this failure resign and apologies to Nigerians for scamming them?

Medicine after Night!
Resign & apologize to you? Head of train service did not resign, Minister for internal affairs Aregbesola did not resign, it is The President?

Times I wonder what is wrong with these children?, this is Nigeria, not North America Canada or USA, you can’t give what you don’t have.

People wey no fit give themselves ordinary electricity, say make President resign?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by Immatex(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
When I say he should resign, it's actually the government that should resign which of cause includes all appointees of the failed regime.

There no men of honour in Nigeria! The life of Animals are worth better than those of the Nigeria masses.

buckeyemedia:
Resign & apologize to you? Head of train service did not resign, Minister for internal affairs Aregbesola did not resign, it is The President?

Times I wonder what is wrong with these children?, this is Nigeria, not North America Canada or USA, you can’t give what you don’t have.

People wey no fit give themselves ordinary electricity, say make President resign?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by buckeyemedia: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Immatex:

When I say he should resign, it's actually the government that should resign which of cause includes all appointees of the failed regime.

There no men of honour in Nigeria! The life of Animals are worth better than those of the Nigeria masses.

Americans have a saying “Show me your leaders, & I will tell you who you are” jokes aside you are as is, if not worse than the so called people you accuse of been in Government, or are you not Nigerian?

Ibori Thief Money, Oyibo man lock am, Delta State shout say money to loss, or did anyone in Delta State go to Prison?

You are all corrupt, leaders & subject, it all depends on who is doing the pointing.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by Immatex(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am not corrupt, I am not incompetent and I am not Nigerian!

buckeyemedia:
Americans have a saying “Show me your leaders, & I will tell you who you are” jokes aside you are as is, if not worse than the so called people you accuse of been in Government, or are you not Nigerian?

Ibori Thief Money, Oyibo man lock am, Delta State shout say money to loss, or did anyone in Delta State go to Prison?

You are all corrupt, leaders & subject, it all depends on who is doing the pointing.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Atiku, Kwakwanso, Saraki, Ortom, Tambuwal’s APC? If pdp did anything to change the lives of Nigerians, there would have been no Apc today, you are no different.

We are all the same, stop hiding under labels, Omisore was Governor under Pdp, today he is Apc’s Treasurer.

Pointing fingers will not change nada, the hypocrisy in Nigeria is too much, the chicken has finally come home to roost.
what are you saying?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by 1859e: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:

[/s]
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: Buhari Issues Directives by 1859enn: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi For Presidency ? / Why Is Mc Oluomo Not Comfortable With Losing Out On NURTW Booking Money / Popular Pastor Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.