Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends (730 Views)

Nigerian Man Cancelled Wedding On Their Way To The Church [video] / Shocking!!! Reason Why Bill Clinton Cancelled His Visit To Nigeria / Python My Military Brother Posted On His Facebook Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by mamagee3(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hi all, a man cancelled the friend request he sent me but is adding my friends…

What could this mean?
Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

Why didn't you accept his request on time?
Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by Tickles001(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
He must have changed his mind on you. Maybe you're not that appealing for what he wanted with you, but your friends are.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by Obalacam(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Maybe,you were not what he wanted
Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by Ahmed0336(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Go to privacy and block non friends from viewing your friend's list.
Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by Marketgists(f): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
� you do sakara too much
Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by BareFacedLies(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
mamagee3:

What could this mean?

You probably took too long to respond so the guy felt you were not interested.

That notwithstanding I would still love to fùck you smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by Uzomacharles: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
him wan fork
Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by mamagee3(f): 1:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Go to privacy and block non friends from viewing your friend's list.
Why so?

You think he’s stalking me?
Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by StrongAlphMale: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
mamagee3:

What could this mean?
[/s]
Re: Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me But Is Adding My Friends by Sheddy5(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
It was probably a mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Harmattan Finally Shows Up Today In Enugu. What A Relief / What Would You Do? / Newest Of The New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.