Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos (32326 Views)

Nigerians Criticise CBN’s Reliance On Dangote Refinery To Fix Naira’s Free Fall / More Photos Of BUA's Sugar Plantation And Refinery In Lafiagi (Videos, Pictures) / Guide To Sheabutter Opportunities, Export, Extraction And Refinery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
I suggest dangote refinery should be kept on 24hr surveillance by the government of lagos state and fed govt
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by SmartPolician: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Enyinnem:
Nigeria needs serious prayers

Nigerians have been praying since 1960, so Nigeria doesn't need prayers. Instead, Nigeria needs to be split.

200 million people from over 360 ethnic groups are difficult for a few people to manage.

3 Likes

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by buckeyemedia: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
All because Buhari is the president. Nigeria is in flames
You reap what you sow, wicked Nation of people, Christ called them Pharisees, the chicken is coming home to roost.
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by buckeyemedia: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

Nigerians have been praying since 1960, so Nigeria doesn't need prayers. Instead, Nigeria needs to be split.

200 million people from over 360 ethnic groups are difficult for a few people to manage.
Your state that you all speak the same language & all have one religion, how are you fairing?

How developed are you compared to other states?

Keep deceiving yourself, you are a nation of failed people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by seyz91(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
the one all the churches been praying all these years nko?

were they unserious ones?
Enyinnem:

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Fantasticcc: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
For reasons like this among other reasons, Dangote never thought of locating any of his factories anywhere close to where shildren of 8, anger and perdition can easily go close to.

But somehow, they have still managed to cross rivers, hills and valleys to the vicinity of this gentleman's factory. Now, they have started vandalising power structure. Which kind pipu be dis? 

Good a thing, one of the animals was shot dead.
Always talking off point...aka simplyleo

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by everythinggirly(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't understand this country anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by buckeyemedia: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
seyz91:
the one all the churches been praying all these years nko?

were they unserious ones?
They are praying to Demons, when I returned to Nigeria after my sojourn in the United States, I realized that Nigerians are the number religious bigots in the world, nonsense church & mosque people.

Fela warned me as a child, we thought Abami Eda was a mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by micflo28(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
In as much as I blame Buhari for all the insecurity, I still commend him in the area of infrastructures. These are economic saboteurs targeting newly built infrastructures like rail and now the refinery. Should the refinery and 2nd Niger bridge come alive this year, then in fairness, Buhari has done well in critical assets that PDP failed on for the 16years they led.

3 Likes

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is a sponsored attack. It's too glaring. From Abuja kaduna road to this. It is well.

And one guy from Cameron hasn't condemn d actions yet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by ken6488(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rubbish country
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by COMPAQ(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ademola47:

It looks more like 'electricity cable thieves' from the bolded

[b][/b]
Exactly. These are 'just' thieves
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by IamRegal: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is like Manchester United both are

big for nothing
Leaving on past glory
No success or hope visible
No idea of the cause of current situation or how to solve it.
Disturbing news daily
The only real hope for one, is to transfer to other countries.
So much talents yet nothing is forthcoming.
The head is clueless and self centered

The similarity is indeed too obvious and epic
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
All these people fueling insecurity if it starts your private jet won't be able to carry you out, Kaduna Airport is a good example. Someone is trying to keep idle minds busy yet you people are encouraging nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Because na Billionaire, but couldn't foil kaduna Train rail Own, Dead Government
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by VPN11(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
For reasons like this among other reasons, Dangote never thought of locating any of his factories anywhere close to where shildren of 8, anger and perdition can easily go close to.

But somehow, they have still managed to cross rivers, hills and valleys to the vicinity of this gentleman's factory. Now, they have started vandalising power structure. Which kind pipu be dis? 

Una carry style; dey use Dangote; as a Fulani sponsored; billionaire; using Nigeria as a piggy bank; to encroach into Yorubaland.

Fulani Caliphate agenda's

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

The Nigeria yall want to capture; have already expired ;yall are a little late .
Treaty of Amalgamation 1914’ was in focus. According to the proponents, the 1914 amalgamation of Nigeria would expire by 12.00 am on December 31, 2013, when it would have lasted for 100 years. The burgle was apparently sounded by a notable lawyer and amplified by an ethnic nationality coalition.

2 Likes

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by GeneralDae: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
micflo28:
In as much as I blame Buhari for all the insecurity, I still commend him in the area of infrastructures. These are economic saboteurs targeting newly built infrastructures like rail and now the refinery. Should the refinery and 2nd Niger bridge come alive this year, then in fairness, Buhari has done well in critical assets that PDP failed on for the 16years they led.
In my opinion, no Government (Federal) passed without provision of constant electricity. And no state Government has done well without provision of pipeborne water.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bobloco:
They want to shut down the one and only refinery project we are going to have

The level of criminality among Nigerians now is worrisome.

Fahdiga:
All because Buhari is the president. Nigeria is in flames

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, why don't you just keep quiet. Must every issue be about politics of bitterness?

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by maasoap(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You reap what you sow, wicked Nation of people, Christ called them Pharisees, the chicken is coming home to roost.

Your christ supports criminality or what? Because I don't understand you religious fanatics anymore.
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by clothingonline(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
This country needs special prayer
If this refinery is touch forget foreign investment in this country
With this population dollar will hit 2k

4k only all types of men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Enyinnem:

Nigeria needs serious leaders.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by frog12: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
i don't see the logic of building a refinery next to the ocean or lagoon
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by enebelid9(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
post=111486246:
But why are some sets of animals so bent on destruction and anything uplifting in our nation like this?

Do someone swore for their forefathers generations or something?

Anyone involved in chaos, deaths, wickedness and evil in this nation will never live to eat the fruits of any good things.
Brutal, heinous deaths await them and their families.
Violent animals everywhere.
go help us remove Buhari fes! angry

until then, collect small wotowoto...

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by solufemiwa(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is well ooo

JOIN my online fish farming master class training wst app 0 70 5242 6579
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The best thing is make una join hands, tell govt to tell them to leave Nigeria so that the rest of u can have Nigeria na. There is no need keeping such people in ur country.
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by LeoDeKing: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Princedapace:

The best thing is make una join hands, tell govt to tell them to leave Nigeria so that the rest of u can have Nigeria na. There is no need keeping such people in ur country.
If I have my ways, 48hrs is too long a time.

1 Like

Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by edosignature(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Insecurity is at it peak this days, can't wait for this current regime to leave so they can be tranquility.
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Emetex22(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If I have my ways, 48hrs is too long a time.
If you have your way...
Your hypocrisy will even amaze the devil himself. Typical of ur kind, oily soup, descendants of the fallen demon. Spits
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by chaloskyx: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
IS THIS NEWS??ENJOY YOUR ONE NIGERIA AND LET US REST ABEG
Re: Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos by Tannhauser(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin
These fools think they are truly fooling Nigerians?
God if He truly exists must punish those who brought this cataclysmic calamity on us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Continues Appreciating Against Dollar, Sell At ₦‎1,100 / Chief Molade Okoya-thomas Burial Ceremony In Pictures / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.