Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Mature Lady, Let's Talk! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mature Lady, Let's Talk! (343 Views)

Looking For A Mature Lady. / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only / Need A Mature Lady For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Lady, Let's Talk! by ThaThinka: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Are you a single lady in search of a life partner and not older than 33 years? Let's converse!

Before going further, let me state that I currently don't have a "stable" source of income. But, as of today, God can help me to feed an extra mouth for a year or thereabouts. Local man has been making efforts and waiting for things to get better but... undecided

If you are a decent lady with age not more than 33 and would like to chat, send me a message request. It's preferable if you are in Lagos or nearby.

You may be working or have a business. If you are unemployed, I'll still love to talk with you if you can communicate in English, are able to use a computer and can learn new things.

Thanks for your time!
Re: Mature Lady, Let's Talk! by Jeon(f): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
ThaThinka:
Are you a single lady in search of a life partner and not older than 33 years? Let's converse!

Before going further, let me state that I currently don't have a "stable" source of income. But, as of today, God can help me to feed an extra mouth for a year or thereabouts. Local man has been making efforts and waiting for things to get better but...
If you are a decent lady with age not more than 33 and would like to chat, send me a message request. It's preferable if you are in Lagos or nearby.
You may be working or have a business. If you are unemployed, I'll still love to talk with you if you can communicate in English, are able to use a computer and can learn new things.
Thanks for your time

too bad I for apply but I never reach menopause...
2 I dy among LGBTQ community
3 I love gay menwink

2 Likes

Re: Mature Lady, Let's Talk! by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jeon:

too bad I for apply but I never reach menopause...
2 I dy among LGBTQ community
3 I love gay menwink
Mtchewwwww who cares?

1 Like

Re: Mature Lady, Let's Talk! by ThaThinka: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Breadandpeppers:

Mtchewwwww

As in ehn. I know what s/he is trying to do, but do I care? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mature Lady, Let's Talk! by ThaThinka: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
No one?
Re: Mature Lady, Let's Talk! by Pascopele: 5:26am On Apr 02, 2022
ThaThinka:
No one?
Mould her
Re: Mature Lady, Let's Talk! by ThaThinka: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Pascopele:
Mould her

Out of?
Re: Mature Lady, Let's Talk! by Pascopele: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2022
ThaThinka:

Out of?
clay

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / The Place Were We Make Loneliness The Thing Of The Past / Better Than A Thrill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.