Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) (1596 Views)

Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) by Sigggy: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A yet-to-be identified Nigerian lady who has been posted for her mandatory one year National Youth Service Corps has shared a video of her PPA in "horrible conditions", Siggy reports.

In the viral video, she lamented that they cannot tell whether the place is a school or a church since it looked like both.

Her words: “We have to leave o! We are here no network on our phones. We can’t make calls. The place they sent us to for our primary assignment. The principal is not around. We don’t know if the place is a school or a church. Probably looks like a school and a church.”

The place has a chalkboard and chairs for school children. But a podium and a banner that advertised a church program could also be seen in the not-so-neat hall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43M9nvX17YU

Source: SIGGY

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Make she manage abeg she no be the first corper to serve there

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) by Sekoni003(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lmao. Nigeria is such an absolute joke. Netflix should do the needful and dedicate a series to this glorious country. What the heck is G.O.T? cheesy
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) by Samfloxin(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
I will just get demoralised if I am posted to this kind of school...no motivation at all.
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) by qekng40(f): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2022
grin
Are you not entertained cool
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) by crossfm: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria is a big cruise.
What has not happened in Nigeria doesn't exist.

Back to the matter. That school look's very nice compared to so some schools where corps members are been posted to.

When I got to where I was posted during my service year,my morale got so low. The only thing on my mind was for them to reject me.

My prayer was answered when the principal told me that the school don't have money to get two room for us. That since two girls and a boy was posted there,they will accept the girls because they can share the same room.

I was just shouting, yes mar,yes mar. Na so I japka.
Re: Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA School With Unpleasant Conditions (VIDEO) by LordIsaac(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
I was posted to one place in Jigawa like that...oh... I now believe a part of Nigeria is still 300 years behind civilisation, I fled!

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Reaches Conclusion With Fg's Renegotiation Committee / Star Deep Water (chevron Agbami) Scholarship / Asu Strike, Has It Been Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.