Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Can I Sell My MTN Share - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Sell My MTN Share (4034 Views)

Should I Sell My 2 Bedroom Flat? / MTN Share Fall By 13% / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Oluwatobike: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good evening NL. Please e don choke me as in no money to even eat food today since morning, and I have some shares I bought from MTN last year. I have about 24k in the share.

I have tried to withdraw it no way; I have as well try to sell it no way. Seems I don't know how to go about it. I need to eat. I can't have money somewhere and am starving since morning.

What are the procedure to sell my share and make withdrawal so that man pikin go eat b4 I kpeme.

Mod pls I beg you help me push to front page I need to sell it this night.
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by yuping(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
lipsrsealed I don't have upto would have love to buy it.
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by kingar(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
cool
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Fireboy02: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
Me too
I can't withdraw
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Wapgod(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oluwatobike:
Good evening NL. Please e don choke me as in no money to even eat food today since morning, and I have some shares I bought from MTN last year. I have about 24k in the share.

I have tried to withdraw it no way; I have as well try to sell it no way. Seems I don't know how to go about it. I need to eat. I can't have money somewhere and am starving since morning.

What are the procedure to sell my share and make withdrawal so that man pikin go eat b4 I kpeme.

Contact the stockbroker where you bought the shares that you want to sell your MTN shares.
They will tell you how to proceed.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Fireboy02: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wapgod:

Contact the stockbroker where you bought the shares that you want to sell your MTN shares.
How are we going to gain?
Money we no see
Interest we no see
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by ibechris(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Follow follow investor or any where belle face investor.

Eat before investing.
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Wapgod(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
Fireboy02:

How are we going to gain?
Money we no see
Interest we no see
Have you followed my advice?
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Fireboy02: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wapgod:

Have you followed my advice?
How
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Wapgod(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Fireboy02:

How

1 Like

Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by joecy23: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Hello,

Please I have mtn shares of 49k to sell, anyone interested should chat me via whatsapp +447721403384.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by freeman67: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Oluwatobike:

Contact Chapel Hill Denham stock broker. I think majority of you that bought the shares through the IPO without a stock broking account were allocated to them.

Since the IPO, they have paid interim dividend of about N8.00 per share or so directly to your bank account given to them if I'm not mistaken. You may not notice it because it will not be much based on the number of shares you have. If you are sure you did not receive it then contact the same broker for way forward.

After that, they have also issued 1 share for every 20 subject to maximum of 250 as advertised in the IPO.

Lastly, they are about to pay another dividend soon that can be converted to shares too if a shareholder wish so.
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Fraih(f): 7:18pm On May 14, 2023
Oluwatobike:

Hi, pls have you been able to acces your shares?
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Oluelese(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
I bought mine directly from access bank app, and since then I don't know how to manage it
Re: How Can I Sell My MTN Share by Fraih(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08
Send an email to Info@chapelhilldenham.com telling them you want to sell your shares with Mtn

(1) (Reply)

New Investment Scheme, Comments Please / Lets Talk Annuity / 1st Gospel Radio Station To Be Luached Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.