Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) (30063 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by treatise: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Uprightness100:
When Israel strikes back now, you hear people calling UN , UN.

3rd Terror strike in Israel in less than 11days. Israel today is under a weak leadership. Terrorists strive under weak leadership. If this Happened under Benjamin Netanyahu, by now there would have been repercussions since the 1st strike.

Something Huge with regards to the Endtimes War is in the offing in the MiddleEast.

Some days ago, an Israeli Friend/Brother sent in this message

"I’m reading that local Arab Muslim preachers in mosques inside Israel predict, according to calculations based on some Koran verses, that Israel will be completely destroyed by July 8, 2022.
The Arab social media is creating a buzz.
Will this be a trigger to a soon conflict?"

But you know what? Those who know and Understand the Bible, know the end of the book, and guess what? It’s NOT Israel that will be destroyed!

We are in the Last of the Last Moments.
Keep your oil in your Lamp. The Coming of JESUS Christ is Just a Breath away.

Even before 2000 BC there have been wars
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by slimanyd: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
But here in my country Nigeria. The shooter will come another day to shoot again .

1 Like

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
After how many days you're just bringing it up here now.
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Israel too should calm down and stop killing people like Chicken haba. Please coordinate yourselves

The same nigeria is massacring innocent
Indigenous Peopleeople Biafra through SARS, mask-wearers terrorist Nigeria forces.

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by Zubydeangelo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUAdd1J0zO0

https://amp.dw.com/en/israel-shooting-near-tel-aviv-leaves-5-dead/a-61297712
The shooter was neutralized but if na somewhere you hear that the shooter(s) got away with bullet wounds.
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by BJanta: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
FoolishBoy419:
This is long overdue. This is RESISTANCE. I can see some dumb religious fellows crying above but they were nowhere to be seen when Israel was doing 10x worse to them and kicking them out of their homes. More resistance please, dear Arabs. Show the IDF the same mercy that they show your brothers and sisters. Kill all IDF terrorists

All you Muslims are cursed, cursed along with your blood-,sucking mohammed and his allah.

2 Likes

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
slimanyd:
But here in my country Nigeria. The shooter will come another day to shoot again .

Example of terrorist SARS leaders massacring innocent Biafran farmers in their bushes.

We are saying No to Nigeria in the East.

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by obedience4(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
FoolishBoy419:
This is long overdue. This is RESISTANCE. I can see some dumb religious fellows crying above but they were nowhere to be seen when Israel was doing 10x worse to them and kicking them out of their homes. More resistance please, dear Arabs. Show the IDF the same mercy that they show your brothers and sisters. Kill all IDF terrorists

Lol, resistance my foot..
I trust the Israelis they will definitely launch a counter operation..
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by motayoayinde: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Like it you believe Islam is the problem of the world..

TWO CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS, BOMBING SLAUGHTERING AND RAPING YOUR SISTERS IN CHRIST.

DID ISLAM START THE BLOODSHED OVER THERE?
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by emmyileri(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
aumeehn:
Since Nairaland is dominated by the Southerners in Nigeria they will label him a terrorist,
but this is the the same thing going on between Russia and Ukraine and still the dumbfuvks will slam Russia and support Ukraine.
The only reason is the hate for Islam and Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

What is more of a terrorism than for someone to kill an innocent man walking on the street. We know your kinds terrorists in the making are always terrorists sympathizers
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by nograv: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

Abooki or Yoruba Muslim detected..

Islamitis is the cause..

Symptoms

Foolishness
Overly high adoration of Arabs
Terrorist sympathies
Mumuism

Mtcheww..

3 Likes

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by Saintdan0421(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
sammysmiles:
That's why guns should never be legalized in Nigeria

Funny you.

NIGERIA IS LAWLESS.

Legalized or not legalized, the death toll from banditry, cultism and bokoharam attacks, just to mention a few, in Nigeria is more than that of Israel and Palestine. combined.
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by Elchechereche4e: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's high time world powers rise up to event...the Quran needs to be revised, and this is imminent
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
nograv:

Abooki or Yoruba Muslim detected..

Islamitis is the cause..

Symptoms

Foolishness
Overly high adoration of Arabs
Terrorist sympathies
Mumuism

Mtcheww..

Typical Nigerian idiot who assumes everyone is stupid enough to believe in some dirty above. You are more powerful than the Jesus you worship, you dumb fool.
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
BJanta:

All you Muslims are cursed, cursed along with your blood-,sucking mohammed and his allah.

Typical Nigerian idiot who assumes everyone is stupid enough to believe in some diety above. You are more powerful than the bastard son of the prostitute, Jesus that you worship, you dumb fool.
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Vado:

Shut tha fcks up you terrorist sympathizer. All the proposed solutions to the crisis the Palestinians rejected. These are same people that didn’t exist and merely coined the term ‘Palestine’ as some nationalistic identity cohesion cause. Did Palestine exist 200 years ago? The Jews have always been there for centuries but refer me to an article 200+ years old mentioning Palestine. If the Jews doesn’t have the right to exist in their ancestral lands, what then is the Ottomans (Turkey) doing in Constantinople? What is Egypt doing in Gaza Strip, weren’t this same guys controlled by Jordan at some point & still is?
So because of the exodus of the Jews fleeing Islamic persecutions for aeons, Russia they stopped having rights to live in their lands. Do you mean to tell us the Jews just appeared from the thin air without roots? You believe they came from Abram just as Ishmael but you choose to recognize only a part of this seed?

Typical Nigerian idiot who assumes everyone is stupid enough to believe in some diety above. You are more powerful than the bastard son of the prostitute, Jesus that you worship, you dumb fool.

I'm just going to keep pasting this to all the fools mentioning em cheesy
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
sweetjohn:
I blamed USA for covering the arses of this Muslim people when China is masacreing them. Islam should be scrapped from the surface of the earth. It's a religion where regions of demons in human clothing abide.

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
voskia:
your post is as foolish as ur name..so am not surprise

Death to Israel. Expect more resistance soon
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
SINCE BIBLE DAYS TILL DATE, YOUR DEAD ANCESTORS TRIED TO WIPE ISRAEL OFF WORLD MAP BUT FAILED, IS IT NOW THAT ISRAEL IS A THOUSAND TIMES STRONGER THAN THE MUSLIM AND ARAB WORLD PUT TOGETHER THAT YOU SLOW TO LEARN FROM YOUR MANY SHAMEFUL DEFEATS IN THE HANDS OF TINY ISRAEL, CAN SCRATCH ISRAEL ?

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
You guys will learn your lesson when the IDF sends 1000 of your fellow headslammers to join their "prophet" in hell where he is.

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
luminouz:

How can anyone take you serious with your moniker? sad

Move along. Israel din buy market
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Bastard son of a prostitute? Please stop sharing your biography on NL. I know your mother loved spreading her legs for all those "uncles" who were always visiting your home at odd hours, and I know you are working hard to raise money for a DNA test so you can know who your father is, but that doesn't mean you should be bitter. Cheer up grin

FoolishBoy419:

1 Like

Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by Illuminatiship(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
Geneh411:

Meanwhile you are the problem in your family
better than your miserable father.
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Bastard son of a prostitute? Please stop sharing your biography on NL. I know your mother loved spreading her legs for all those "uncles" who were always visiting your home at odd hours, and I know you are working hard to raise money for a DNA test so you can know who your father is, but that doesn't mean you should be bitter. Cheer up grin

Maybe she learned it from Hoe Mary, who sometimes slept with dogs and goats when her clients were not looking. In fact, reports have it that she used to suck Jesus' dick and eat his stool before he was 6 cheesy. Highly indecent womantongue
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by ojobek: 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
All these religious brainwashed terrorist causing havoc everywhere..they are the main reason the world is always trembling..all over the world these religious terrorist are either bombing.. Killin or mass murdering people..

Here is why USA should be respected at all time cos if not for them I bet you these terrorist would have taken over the world..look at Afghanistan and Nigeria right now... undecided
Let Israel strike back they will then start playing the nonsense victim card.. undecided
Don't mind them,they cause Russia - Ukraine war too.
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Your mother is the only woman in history who deepthroated a horse díck and absorbed a 12 inch donkey díck in her anus. This is the same anus through which you came into the world.

FoolishBoy419:

Maybe she learned it from Hoe Mary, who sometimes slept with dogs and goats when her clients were not looking. In fact, reports have it that she used to suck Jesus' dick and eat his stool before he was 6 cheesy. Highly indecent womantongue
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Your mother is the only woman in history who deepthroated a horse díck and absorbed a 12 inch donkey díck in her anus. This is the same anus through which you came into the world.

Lol, keep telling us about Bitch Mary, I want more. Or better still, you can tell us about the secrets of the crucified thief who thought he could scam Yawhews children.
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by GreatAxeMan: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
I'd rather talk about your mother because her exploits were legendary. Has she ever told you how she created the p*rn industry in Nigeria?

FoolishBoy419:

Lol, keep telling them about my mother I want more. Or better still, you can tell us about the secrets of the criminal who is my father
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

Move along. Israel din buy market
K
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by sweetjohn(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

You are your name "Foolishboy" and a "419". EFCC will soon arrest you
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by ProfGday(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
The family and friends of that shameless murderer should be located and liquidated too
Re: 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video) by BJanta: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=FoolishBoy419 post=111510128]

Typical Nigerian idiot who assumes everyone is stupid enough to believe in some diety above. You are more powerful than the bastard son of the prostitute, Jesus that you worship, you dumb

And how about that adulterer and fornicator , mohamed , that you call a prophet, who was so demonically adulterous that he took his own son's wife.And it's better to be an idiot than to be cursed. You're a cursed species of human beings along with that arch-agents of Satan called muhammad and his demon god called allah the vampire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Russian Drone Flies Into Poland & Nato’s Air Space Again (Photos) / Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.