Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . (319 Views)

Truth Against Religious Beliefs : The Whole Bible Isn't The Word Of God For You / Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by Steep(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
To understand the bible, we must understand who the book is talking about, every symbol, history, poetry, songs, prophecy are all pointing to just one man, Jesus Christ the Son of God.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

1 Like

Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by cornelboy(f): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Steep:
To understand the bible, we must understand who the book is talking about, every symbol, history, poetry, songs, prophecy are all pointing to just one man, Jesus Christ the Son of man.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

The theme of the Bible is, God's love and provision of salvation for mankind!

1 Like

Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by xproducer: 4:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Steep:
To understand the bible, we must understand who the book is talking about, every symbol, history, poetry, songs, prophecy are all pointing to just one man, Jesus Christ the Son of God.

---

Amen!

"Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." - Psalm 40:6-8

"And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth." - Isaiah 49:6

"And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising." - Isaiah 60:3

1 Like

Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by Image123(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2022
cornelboy:

The theme of the Bible is, God's love and provision of salvation for mankind!

Who is God's provision of salvation for mankind? Is God not Love? How best did God demonstrate love but by giving His only begotten Son Jesus.
These are simple and obvious facts but i don't expect you to think except there's an usual update from the sad hall elders/government.
Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by cornelboy(f): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Image123:

Who is God's provision of salvation for mankind? Is God not Love? How best did God demonstrate love but by giving His only begotten Son Jesus.
These are simple and obvious facts but i don't expect you to think except there's an usual update from the sad hall elders/government.
Ok
Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37am On Mar 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Ok
Now you know why trolls like him are ignored when they come with their blind arguments! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by Image123(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
cornelboy:

Ok

cheesy cheesy i hope you learn for real. i see you have been substituted. cheesy i will try get your sub time later.
Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by cornelboy(f): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
Image123:

cheesy cheesy i hope you learn for real. i see you have been substituted. cheesy i will try get your sub time later.
Ok
Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by Steep(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
xproducer:

---

Amen!

"Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart." - Psalm 40:6-8

"And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth." - Isaiah 49:6

"And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising." - Isaiah 60:3
That s it

1 Like

Re: The Whole Bible Is About Jesus Christ . by Steep(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2022
Yes

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 101. / Did Jesus spend 3 days in the tomb? Father Ugwu explains / What Apostle Arome Osayi Said About Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.