Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

An Open Letter To Everyone Who Wants To Start A Successful Online Business From - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Open Letter To Everyone Who Wants To Start A Successful Online Business From (90 Views)

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Everyone Who Wants To Start A Successful Online Business From by Solo777(m): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dear Friend, From Friday 1st - Sunday, April, 2022, I'll be showing you....

1. *HOW TO KNOW THE RIGHT BUSINESS FOR YOU( so you don't end up in a business you're not tailored for and begin to struggle)*

2. *HOW TO RE-LAUNCH YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS AND START MAKING SALES FROM DAY 1( A CLIENT MADE 28K+ USING THIS STRATEGY AFTER ATTENDING THE LAST CLASS)*

3. *5 HOT UNCOMMON PRODUCTS YOU CAN PICK, START SELLING NOW AND MAKE GODLY MONEY FROM*

*......Including where to get them real cheap and sell at a higher profit and how to avoid been scammed*

4. *HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST/NEXT SALE......especially if you've been struggling to make sales recently*

*Note: I only teach this in my mentorship circle but I'll be giving you this secret so don't miss it.*

.......That's not all.

I'll also show you

5. *The top 5 business/niches you can start making at least 100k monthly from.*

6. *5 Evergreen products/niches you can expand your business to and make more money from*

*Wait.....that's not all*

Bonus :

7. *You'll get a copy of my Audio course "30 terrible business mistakes most business owners make that cost them their sales.*

8. *You'll also get my audio course " 7 Things you must know before starting your online business*

Wait......There's more.....

9. *You'll also get 60 minutes of Deep business consultation and 2 weeks access to consult me for any challenge you have for FREE*

This is an opportunity of a lifetime.

You see, I can charge you 10k for this powerful 3 days session and you'll know it's a steal......

But no......I want everyone to take this course now so I won't charge 10k.

I won't even charge #7,500 or #5,000 No.

You only have to pay #3,000 only.

Yes you heard that right.....with just #3,000 only, you'll get to be a part of this class and enjoy all the value.

*Now guess what.....for the fast action takers, if you're one of the first 20 to register for this class, you'll get a 50% discount right now.*

*Yes.....it means you only have to pay #1,500 to join the class now( 2 slots taken already.....only 18 remaining).*

Please don't come pleading when the 20 slots are filled.....make payment now to avoid stories that touch.

#1,500 is just shawarma money......it's not even up to what you buy data with in a month but this could change your business life this April

*To take one of the 20 slots and register now, send BIZ to 08179687499 on WhatsApp or use the link.....https:///2348179687499

Payment ends on Friday at 2 p.m.

Class begins by 7 : 30 pm.

Hurry....Make payment now to join the training group immediately ��

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Ace A Task Of Finding New Doctors After A Move / Jewellery Shop In Brampton / Building Your Business Online Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.