Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,729 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob (945 Views)

You'll not blame IPOB for beheading soldiers again pls hear us out PHOTOS / Police Blame IPOB For Imo Traditional Rulers’ Killing, / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Investigative: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
If a security department can go this low joining
The Biafran boys
The dot
The spare parts
The 5%
Inventors to blame a an allege bomb attack in Abuja
Then I can bet they have done worst in the east just to blame ipob

2 Likes

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by SirBlack999(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
And otelectuals will always believe them

2 Likes

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Is that not what we have been shouting on this platform grin

When we tell people is DSS, they will call us IPOB or ESN grin

Thank God for vindicating us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Obalacam(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
You will soon see them calling David Hundeyin an IPOB member

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Obalacam:
You will soon see them calling David Hundeyin an IPOB member

grin grin grin

They will tag him as IPOB member or ESN

2 Likes

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Arysexy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Cowards DSS

2 Likes

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by AfonjaEmir: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please lets retweet this salient information and actually expose the useless narrative that this criminally inept DSS indulge in. Had it being that something happened at the stadium they will term it IPOB.!!...and their useless "dregs of society" will be busy talking nonsense Up and down on this platform.

All the miscreants that "Mock/insult
/abuse and celebrate" the death of people at the hands of this useless government will DIE a miserable death and their families will mourn uncontrollably...

The wickedness from these "serpents" that masquerade as patriots is laid bare for all to see.!!

Thank God i have IGBO Blood in my Veins...IF NOT I FOR BE BIG ZOMBIE..Tufiakwa!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Tingotoe: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Just because some Ibo girl got killed? Lots of other people got killed on that train too and her life was no more special than any one of theirs
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by DrGoodman: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
UGM = Dss

4 Likes

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by AfonjaEmir: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
What manner of foolishness is this?? You must experience the same thing...and people will also tell your departed that you are a terrorist and died a deserved death. What is this forum turning into sef?? Miscreants and cold blooded people everywhere...GTFOH...Spits!

Tingotoe:
Just because some Ibo girl got killed? Lots of other people got killed on that train too and her life was no more special than any one of theirs

1 Like

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tingotoe:

I know you didn't read the DSS letter grin

1 Like

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Wazobia2216: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Investigative:
If a security department can go this low joining
The Biafran boys
The dot
The spare parts
The 5%
Inventors to blame a an allege bomb attack in Abuja
Then I can bet they have done worst in the east just to blame ipob
Na now una day break!

Mazi Nnamdi KANU was the voice in the wilderness

Rochas Okorocha had a taste of the wrong allegations leveled against the Igbos when members of his family were manhandled and accused, he exposed the Nigerian government and their lies against Igbos

DJ Switch exposed the vampire side of this government

Just like their zombies never believed this young doctor till her death, many were here forming nuisance

Anyways, like I have always said, a sensible Nigeria saw through their propagandas against the IPOB

You have all seen that the same government that promised to protect are the same people behind the chaos and unrest in Nigeria.

Buhari's hate towards the Igbos is simply because they saw through their evil plans and refused to be bribed or bought!

Just like Pantami once suggested, they deviced a story in other to go on a killing rampage!

Despite their lies and killings the Igbos still did not bulge and today, they have been vindicated nationally and internationally.

Its is well with those of us that also believed that the Igbos were innocent all along!

1 Like

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by SwissMass: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
If truly all igbos are IPOB members, nothing is impossible with 30 million people on the same path

1 Like

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Tingotoe: 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I know you didn't read the DSS letter grin
I did not
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Tingotoe: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
What manner of foolishness is this?? You must experience the same thing...and people will also tell your departed that you are a terrorist and died a deserved death. What is this forum turning into sef?? Miscreants and cold blooded people everywhere...GTFOH...Spits!

Her death was unfortunate and you talk as though I was responsible for it. lots of other people died too and their lives were special to their families as well
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by DrGoodman: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tingotoe:
Her death was unfortunate and you talk as though I was responsible for it. lots of other people died too and their lives were special to their families as well

You are responsible for her death.

Same as all the other zombies.

1 Like

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by NorthernersSuck: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tingotoe:

Which version of dictionary are you referring to? Abi na night school you go to? Please make yourself clear please, even Queen Elizabeth of England no fit understand this your write up
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by SHINJA: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
This Igbo cannibals and their wahala every time
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Emma15678: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Is that not what we have been shouting on this platform grin

When we tell people is DSS, they will call us IPOB or ESN grin

Thank God for vindicating us
Na you know wetin vindicate you, what exonerates IPOB from the activity?
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Emma15678:

Na you know wetin vindicate you, what exonerates IPOB from the activity?

So DSS saw IPOB traveling from Southeast to Abuja with all the check points on the highway and entered Abuja and find their way to the stadium and no arrest was made.

I hail DSS intel grin

2 Likes

Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Ekpeitit(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shut up,IPOB is responsible for all the terrorist attacks.
Are you an IPOB member?
I'll be watching you.
Ewu Biafra.
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Shut up,IPOB is responsible for all the terrorist attacks.
Are you an IPOB member?
I'll be watching you.
Ewu Biafra.

I learnt IPOB is also in Kaduna, Niger and Katsina.

I heard IPOB bombed the Kaduna train
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Ekpeitit(m): 12:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I learnt IPOB is also in Kaduna, Niger and Katsina.

I heard IPOB bombed the Kaduna train
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Emma15678: 12:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

So DSS saw IPOB traveling from Southeast to Abuja with all the check points on the highway and entered Abuja and find their way to the stadium and no arrest was made.

I hail DSS intel grin
See you, are IPOB members only in the East? There are IPOB terrorists in Abuja too, terrorist sympathizers like you. Abeg getat.
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by Ekpeitit(m): 12:16am On Mar 30, 2022
L
Re: You Now Understand Why They Organize Crime In East To Blame Ipob by mightyhaze: 12:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Tingotoe:
Erudite zombie cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Desist From Issuing Threats, We Supply Food You Eat – ACF Warns Southerner / Thank You ATIKU ABUBAKAR, For Exposing Southern Hypocrisy / SE Supports Lawan Or Ameachi For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.