Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pls Read To The End. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Read To The End. (118 Views)

Get Paid By Liking, Commenting, Sharing. Read To Know How. / 5 Best Success Books You Need To Read To Be Great At Business / Read To Know And To Stay Ahead. Get Ebooks On Business Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read To The End. by Emeka511(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good evening NL.
Please I really need help because Im becoming depressed.
I am a graduate of computer science B.sc class 2015/ 2016 and I completed my NYSC 2018...I am 31 years old. After my service i got a job with a construction company as a lab assistant which I worked for 1 year and some months before I was given redundancy due to a problem between our company and the state government that was in April 2021 after the burial of my late dad... since then till now I've not gotten a job even when I still apply for openings online.
I am a very hard working man and I don't like to be ideal since getting another job was a problem so I started selling footwears online just to keep myself busy... God has been faithful doing this business but still things has not been going too well in this business but I still strive, still apply for jobs online and also talk to people for help of getting a job but they keep promising but till now nothing... This year 2022 I've gone for 2 Interviews here in Abuja but til now no response from the companies I went for the interviews. I have a lot of responsibilities on me like talking care of my mom and my younger sister as the first and only son but I don't really know why things has not really been working as planned.
Pls Nairalanders I really need help before I do something that won't be good for me and also my family.
I reside in Abuja and I am open to any type of job but I'd most perfere a job in my course of study computer science... I am a Very fast learner With good communicational skills, team worker, good on computer hardware and peripherals, MSword, Excel, Power point etc.
I will be glad if I really find help here honestly because I'm really getting pressure from everyone including my family and I'm not getting any younger...pls you all should help me and God will bless y'all

You can contact me on 08134640283
Email: emekaemele009@gmail.com
For my CV.
Thank you all as I await a positive response.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Best Carpet Cleaning Services In Boronia / Baxeem Golds ( New Arrivals �)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.