Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President (557 Views)

Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / APC To Present A Northerner As Presidential Candidate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by Poiu11: 2:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Bandit seem not to be scared of a Northerner as president... if we have a southerner.. they will be scared
Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by Nukilia: 2:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Poiu11:
Bandit seem not to be scared of a Northerner as president... if we have a southerner.. they will be scared

Keep deceiving yourself! The North likes it the way it is cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:59am On Mar 30, 2022
I'm beginning to think it's the minority groups or Hausas that are being targeted. I just don't know. But las las like one famous man said, they will send their sons in the army to the east to come and kill us,they will kill us and we will kill the terrorists in army uniforms and when they go back to the North,they will have no homes or family to return too and when they come back weary,we will finish them off..MNK That guy dey fear me with mad predictions

Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by orisa37: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2022
DO NOT BE SCARED OF LISTENING.
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.
THE MODUS OPERANDI IS RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY FOR FULANI CONFEDERATE IN NIGERIA.
THEY'RE FAILING NOW AND SO DESPERATE TO DESTROY NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by Aboks(m): 3:11am On Mar 30, 2022
why will they be scared of their brother

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by orisa37: 3:44am On Mar 30, 2022
YOU CAN'T BE SCARED OF YOURSELF.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by stixxy(m): 4:08am On Mar 30, 2022
When they are being sponsored by same northeners. "Pikin no dey fear him papa"
Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by godofuck231: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Make wike win election first , then go hear WINKE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by godofuck231: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Make wike win election first , then go hear WINKE.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by obyrich(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2022
godofuck231:
Make wike win election first , then go hear WINKE.
I'm serious considering Wike because of these terrorists. He give it to them in full measure. Their sponsors will not be spared .
Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by Tetrahedron: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2022
Was nnamdi kanu not right?
Was sunday igboho not right
Was mailafia not right

We must get sense by force

Everyone must collect
Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by Truthisunique2: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Somebody said wike, lol terrorists go smell their ynash if wike become president
Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by godofuck231: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2022
obyrich:
I'm serious considering Wike because of these terrorists. He give it to them in full measure. Their sponsors will not be spared .
check am na
Re: 2023: Bandit Seem Not To Be Scared Of A Northerner As President by SarkinYarki: 8:11am On Mar 30, 2022
Poiu11:

So You think it's about fear ? Can you be afraid yourself? Open your eyes and you will see the govt and bandit are cahoots

(1) (Reply)

SENATE 2023: Ekong Sampson Campaign Organization Unveils Agenda / Wike Begins Massive Evacuation Of Garbage Dumpsites In PH: Pictures & Video / I Will Accept Defeat If I Fail To Emerge As APC Flag Bearer - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.