Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

My Thoughts On Nigeria's Loss To Ghana In 2022 WC Qualifier - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Thoughts On Nigeria's Loss To Ghana In 2022 WC Qualifier (305 Views)

Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina / Top 10 Takeaways From Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina & Elimination From Russia 2018 / FIFA Orders South Africa To Replay Senegal WC Qualifier (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On Nigeria's Loss To Ghana In 2022 WC Qualifier by EndSARS77: 2:56am On Mar 30, 2022
The moment Nigeria who took 1st in their group, got eliminated by Tunisia who took 3rd and were best losers in their group in 2021/2022 AFCON, one should have knewn that we will never qualify for world cup unless they give us an easier opponent like DR Congo. That time they were saying it was upset or an unlucky performance, that made Nigeria lose to Tunisia. Let them scrap away goal rule... there is no longer away goal rule in Europe. No need to apply for any petition because it will waste time and they will not take action or respect the petition. The solution is to do it the hard way... no team should agree to play the second leg in their home. Look at how Algeria did not also qualify for 2022 WC, because of away goal rule in their 2-2 draw with Cameroon... remember the second leg was also played in Algeria's home. And there is this video that claims Nigerian fans were pursing Ghanaian fans in Abuja stadium because of the loss. I am yet to confirm it but they are saying it is fake news... it was the stadium Nigerian fans were vandalizing out of annoyance and nothing more
Re: My Thoughts On Nigeria's Loss To Ghana In 2022 WC Qualifier by alhajidembele: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Ahmed Musa was the one who helpt Nigeria to win Iceland in 2018 world cup by scoring all the goals and yet they kept him on the bench in yesterday's game until the 78th minute. Whoever was responsible for this deserves to be flogged
Re: My Thoughts On Nigeria's Loss To Ghana In 2022 WC Qualifier by javaguru: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2022
we have to change government
Re: My Thoughts On Nigeria's Loss To Ghana In 2022 WC Qualifier by hekola: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
alhajidembele:
Ahmed Musa was the one who helpt Nigeria to win Iceland in 2018 world cup by scoring all the goals and yet they kept him on the bench in yesterday's game until the 78th minute. Whoever was responsible for this deserves to be flogged
you can't compare the form he was then to now. Misa has gone pass his prime.. how many runs did he made ytd?. Excluding osihmen the rest should be replaced..

(1) (Reply)

Messi, Neymar And Mbape On The Score Sheet / Asisat Oshoala: How Barcelona Forward Shades Colleague Because Of Captaincy / Likely Upset In Italy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.