Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (65065 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by ajewolea: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2022
This country no be am
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Dshocker(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Am sick and tired of this country
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by NOwazobia: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Buhari happened to her, cry embarassed
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by mightyhaze: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
It was a massacre.. I think bola tinubu knew what he was saying when he said the dead were well over 60..

God how did we get here??

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
None will be arrested. The killers will still be employed as their thugs for election
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by pmc01(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:
Brother killed sister

RIP YOUNG FULANI GIRL

Fool
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Gkemz: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
We are losing people and the incompetent government is treating terrorism with kid gloves.
El rufai we are appealing to you pls call your boys to order since Buhari has woefully failed in his responsibility of ensuring safety of lives and properties.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by dealslip(f): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2022
LordIsaac:
Nigerians are a unique breed of people. A specie that can destroy a stadium for a mere match, but would not lift a finger against people in the business of mortgaging their destinies.
You said it all

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by horsepower102: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
tempest01:

We are waiting for the bastards that will cry genocide then.

They are committing their own genocide in the east and leaving terrorists to prosper.

The North cannot call out the president. When a Southerner enters, they'll find their voice. Let me hear pim then.

Trust me the Yoruba’s and the northerners will magically find their voice if the next president is not one of them.

4 Likes

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Arabaincubus: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
So heartbreaking!
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by biggestmanhood(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Anybody that has his or her way to leave that zoo should do that immediately I am happy I have left that zoo u people called a country
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by WhizdomXX(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
tempest01:

We are waiting for the bastards that will cry genocide then.

They are committing their own genocide in the east and leaving terrorists to prosper.

The North cannot call out the president. When a Southerner enters, they'll find their voice. Let me hear pim then.
This is why I'm supporting Wike for President.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by freedomchild: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2022
LordIsaac:
Nigerians are a unique breed of people. A specie that can destroy a stadium for a mere match, but would not lift a finger against people in the business of mortgaging their destinies.
I'm happy you said Nigerians because not everyone is interested in the Nigerian project. We in the East are more interested in the pursuit of our freedom

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by cardoctor(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
Just imagine all these lives being wasted for nothing.

BLOOD FLOWING LIKE A RIVER EVERYWHERE.

DEAR GOD, WHERE IS PEACE.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by ginggerxy: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2022
I swear this is the height of wickedness . Is it that we don't have many soldiers to be deployed to these war zones or our leaders are so less concerned because their kids are mostly in a foreign country? The most annoying part is that these fulani terrorist have known sponsors and the government is not going after them.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Tomek09(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2022
RIP Farida.

Rest on dear.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Aolfooties(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Mm. We need to act, 2023 still looks far
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by AustineE1: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
So painful how cheap life is in this Buhari's tenure. May her soul and that of all other's who lost there lives in this avoidable Fulani terrorist act,rest in perfect peace.Amen!

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by victorazy(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
FAMILY PROBLEM... NO CONCERN ME.
RIP
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Bromax: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
And my question is; Where is El-Rufai and his political cohorts that promised Nigerians in 2015 that all these will be put to stop if they take over from the previous administration. Worst cases of kidnap, terrorist attack on the NDA etc has occurred under his nose and nothing I repeat Hell Rufai has not done nothing. What a shame. All just to answer your Excellency at the expense of innocent people's lives.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by SarkinYarki: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Notice how non of them criticized the Buhari govt ..they just accepted her death as the will of God

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Bromax: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2022
And my question is; Where is El-Rufai and his political cohorts that promised Nigerians in 2015 that all these will be put to stop if they take over from the previous administration. Worse cases of kidnap, terrorist attack on the NDA etc has occurred under his nose and nothing I repeat Hell Rufai has not done nothing. What a shame. All just to answer your Excellency at the expense of innocent people's lives.
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Mokason288:
Brother killed sister

RIP YOUNG FULANI GIRL

Will you stop this nonsense. A family just lost a lovely young daughter and all you could type is this nonsense. Is she not human? Is her life of less value than the other lady we've been mourning?
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by ajerimitan: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2022
A bad man is the enemy of all. When he carries out his evil enterprise he will not select the good from the bad or differentiate the members of his family from those who are not his family. Those nations that kill corrupt politician we all think they are stupid. We have not seen anything yet. This is just the beginning of the opening montage to an endless season film of horror and doom. Kill them before they kill you, stop them before they stop you. Its a pity Nigerian army are bunch of under dogs. The whole nation will soon turn against them. The idiots controlling the army are not the ones paying their salaries the nation does. The nations interests are to be protected not the President or his vice and some bunch of elite. Book haram, Isis and others will soon come and teach them what to do. But the training fee will be their blood and that of their families. I blame the army.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2022
maureensylvia:
Ozoemena

You can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Bromax:
And my question is; Where is El-Rufai and his political cohorts that promised Nigerians in 2015 that all these will be put to stop if they take over from the previous administration. Worse cases of kidnap, terrorist attack on the NDA etc has occurred under his nose and nothing I repeat Hell Rufai has not done nothing. What a shame. All just to answer your Excellency at the expense of innocent people's lives.
I wonder what mr lai mohammed and malami has to say in all these, people getting killed daily from kaduna, plateau, benue and elsewhere but they dont care cos the victims are not fulanis. The joke is on those who still party with the reprobate souls.

1 Like

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by akwarandu(m): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2022
May her soul rest in peace,
Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Geeman2006: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
koyyess:
Na their sister dem kill.

Say no to polygamy.

Just read and pass! You dont have to show you're a fool by trying to be savage

2 Likes

Re: Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
I've been meaning to ask, why are the Northerners not protesting against the insecurities they are being faced with? Are they politically or religiously beclouded at the expense of their lives and comfort? Or because na their brother dey power?

All the best for them o ooo. RiP to the lost souls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Pastor Trying To Bomb His Church In Edo, Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.