Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,023 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure (3773 Views)

Important Herbs&Ayurvedic Ingredients To Cure Herpes,HIV,Hepatitis.. POLYHERBAL / Using Saliva As Sexual Lubricant Can Spread HIV, Hepatitis — Physicians / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Viruses cause familiar infectious diseases such as the common cold, flu and warts. They also cause severe illnesses such as HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis A-E,Ebola, and COVID-19. Viruses are like hijackers. They invade living, normal cells and use those cells to multiply and produce other viruses like themselves.

You can only treat and suppress your viral load or diseases to the barest minimum using anti viral leafs, bark and roots to treat them,the poly herbal cure for any viral diseases contain 15-20 ingredients ranging from different leafs,bark and roots and other ayurvedic ingredients.....what you see inside keg is not a day job to gather the ingredients or looking for the specific barks and roots, cutting them down.....if you want to treat any viral infections and all the physical symptoms of herpes like blisters and kill the virus gradually and permanently get in touch with me...you'll be glad,I'm in Oyo town and you can check my profile and signature to get in touch with me....reach out to me, consult and ask questions only if you are ready please....
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by ignis: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
ignis:
Scammer.
don't say what you don't know so that you won't use your head to collect generational curses....this is my professional job,I inherited and learn more about it,still researching on a daily basis, consulting elders about new herbal combinations and concoction for different diseases....I'm in Oyo town and this is my job so stop this gibberish
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by ignis: 7:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
don't say what you don't know so that you won't use your head to collect generational curses....this is my professional job,I inherited and learn more about it,still researching on a daily basis, consulting elders about new herbal combinations and concoction for different diseases....I'm in Oyo town and this is my job so stop this gibberish

Hahahahaha.... You have cure to hepatitis B and HIV, and you are still in Oyo town.
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
ignis:

Hahahahaha.... You have cure to hepatitis B and HIV, and you are still in Oyo town.
I can't stop laughing,your mentality is warped,you don't have to live in the city or travel abroad to make it......work on your life and mentality
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
There's leaf, there's root and there are people that know them very well and how to concoct them without leaving any ingredients behind or out of the herbs...it's where you reach you'll know reach,take good care of your health... health is wealth...
Most importantly I'm in Oyo town and can send your herbs to you anywhere you are...
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by ignis: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
I can't stop laughing,your mentality is warped,you don't have to live in the city or travel abroad to make it......work on your life and mentality

You don't have to lie abd scam people to make it either.
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by kenzysmith: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
ur num let chat on watapp
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Health is wealth.... take good care of your health
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2022
Typical day in office... take good care of yourself

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2022
Health is wealth

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2022
Get yourself treated of that long-term or recent hepatitis A,B,C, D and E, herpes, genital warts and HIV with my polyherbal cure...you'll be glad
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2022
Free yourself from that virus... hepatitis, herpes,HIV don't give them breathing space with polyherbal drink for treatment... consult today
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by easyfred(m): 10:05am On May 11, 2022
ICHIE ARINZE HERBAL HOME (ichiearinzeherbalhome@gmail.com) cured me of herpes naturally. I still find it hard to believe. My doctor told me there was no cure. I was meant to believe I would live and die with this virus until I came across ICHIE ARINZE HERBAL HOME.
You restored our lost hope, not just to me alone but to the universe at large.
A NATURAL CURE TO THE HERPES VIRUS... Wow! No one deserves to live with this stigma for life. I was very lucky to have stumbled upon Ichie Arinze's contact details. And I'll continue to show my appreciation by sharing my testimony with the world. You did wonders in my life. You put a smile on my face and that of my family. God bless you continuously sir. I'm forever grateful ❤���

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by kumbhuru: 6:01pm On May 13, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Free yourself from that virus... hepatitis, herpes,HIV don't give them breathing space with polyherbal drink for treatment... consult today
HIV doesn't have a cure oga
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2022
kumbhuru:

don't say what you don't know,there's herbs to reduce the viral load to the barest minimum,weakens the virus till the person test negative with regular intake of the anti virus herbs and the specific traditional ingredients that'll will be recommended for you that fight virus....seek knowledge,seek solution don't just conclude,you're probably in the city,I'm in a town where you gain different traditional treatment knowledges on a daily basis....
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by kumbhuru: 2:28pm On May 15, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
don't say what you don't know,there's herbs to reduce the viral load to the barest minimum,weakens the virus till the person test negative with regular intake of the anti virus herbs and the specific traditional ingredients that'll will be recommended for you that fight virus....seek knowledge,seek solution don't just conclude,you're probably in the city,I'm in a town where you gain different traditional treatment knowledges on a daily basis....
Cure HIV isn't same as reduced viral load.
Viral liad reducing isn't cure. And orthodox drugs can perfectly reduce Viral loads.
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2022
kumbhuru:

Cure HIV isn't same as reduced viral load.
Viral liad reducing isn't cure. And orthodox drugs can perfectly reduce Viral loads.
with right herbs and consistently taking right herbs and specific ayurvedic ingredients for dietary modifications,of what the person will be eating and adhere too on a daily basis the virus will go... never underestimate those leaves, barks and roots you see in rural areas or natural ingredients you see at markets... just know the combinations and how to take it

1 Like

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2022
Hepatitis A-E, herpes ( hsv1 and 2), genital warts and HIV potent herbs... polyherbal cure with dietary modifications... contact me, check my signature
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:01am On May 21, 2022
Treat that herpes, genital warts , hepatitis and HIV any form of viral infections in your system...there's polyherbal system way of curing it... health is wealth
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by Uwenkinaru: 6:45am On May 21, 2022
kumbhuru:

Joker, Your colonized and Europeanised mindset won't help you. Go research Dr Sebi, the FDA had a court case against him for this same thought on your mind. Dr Sebi presented 72 different cases where he cured HIV and he won the case against the FDA. the funny thing is he represented himself in court. Please know that he is a man with a black skin.
He got killed after.
Truth is stranger than fiction. There is no disease that cant be cured.

1 Like

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by kumbhuru: 11:10am On May 21, 2022
Uwenkinaru:

Joker, Your colonized and Europeanised mindset won't help you. Go research Dr Sebi, the FDA had a court case against him for this same thought on your mind. Dr Sebi presented 72 different cases where he cured HIV and he won the case against the FDA. the funny thing is he represented himself in court. Please know that he is a man with a black skin.
He got killed after.
If they keep killing the curers then it's safe to say there's no cure?
I'm being realistic here and not some conspiracy theories
Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2022
Uwenkinaru:

He got killed after.
Thank you uwenikaru... people will seat comfortably in the city be arguing with people in rural areas that are discovering different herbs and things on a daily basis.....for your herpes, hepatitis and HIV get in touch with me

1 Like

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2022
Don't let any disease weigh you down,seek knowledge,seek people with know how and deep herbal knowledge....seek people that are born into the job, don't give that virus any breathing space until it vanish from your system.... health is wealth

1 Like

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by Uwenkinaru: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
kumbhuru:

If they keep killing the curers then it's safe to say there's no cure?
I'm being realistic here and not some conspiracy theories

I get You, but It's not really about the curers, it's about we and everyone else knowing herbs, their magical & health uses, how to prepare them and their dosages.

Herbs will go deep to the root of a dis-ease and perform healing while European big pharma drugs only focus on symptoms and how to make money from it.

Healing comes from the earth not the laboratories.

It's often said that western medicine is advanced and has made health conditions better, but it's a big lie and a controlled narrative.
My question is, if western medicine is as good as it claims to be why isn't the present generation of people living as healthy, stronger or even longer than their ancestors.
I swear what my grandmother could do physically and the energy she had at her 80's, about 75-90% of women in their 50's right now wouldn't be able to match her.

If one will really open his/her first eye, one will realise that western medicine is a destroyer of health.

Dogon Yaro has been used by our ancestors to cure malaria but right now billions of naira are been spent yearly on importing malaria drugs, instead of planting more dogon yaro trees.

My message is : take care of your spirit, soul, mind & body, there has been a spiritual warfare on the melanated black race and the battlefield has been the consciousness.
Self educate yourself, Know thyself everything is within you for it is said ones body is the temple of God, God is within you therefore ye are God's, when you know thyself you know God.
Don't let the European school/education system, their religious systems and the governance systems limit you. Anything you can imagine is real i.e you can manifest it in this physical realm. Please don't let anybody tell you that you are a limited being. Your mind is magic.
Lastly we need to start honouring our ancestors, ask them for guidance.

1 Like

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2022
Uwenkinaru:

I get You, but It's not really about the curers, it's about we and everyone else knowing herbs, their magical & health uses, how to prepare them and their dosages.

Herbs will go deep to the root of a dis-ease and perform healing while European big pharma drugs only focus on symptoms and how to make money from it.

It's often said that western medicine is advanced and has made health conditions better, but it's a big lie and a controlled narrative.
My question is, if western medicine is as good as it claims to be why isn't the present generation of people living as healthy, stronger or even longer than their ancestors.
I swear what my grandmother could do physically and the energy she had at her 80's, about 75-90% of women in their 50's right now wouldn't be able to match her.

If one will really open his/her first eye, one will realise that western medicine is a destroyer of health.

Dogon Yaro has been used by our ancestors to cure malaria but right now billions of naira are been spent yearly on importing malaria drugs, instead of planting more dogon yaro trees.

My message is : take care of your spirit, soul, mind & body, there has been a spiritual warfare on the melanated black race and the battlefield has been the consciousness.
Self educate yourself, Know thyself everything is within you for it is said ones body is the temple of God, God is within you therefore ye are God's, when you know thyself you know God.
Don't let the European school/education system, their religious systems and the governance systems limit you. Anything you can imagine is real i.e you can manifest it in this physical realm. Please don't let anybody tell you that you are a limited being. Your mind is magic.

You have said it all,you hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Uwenkinaru:

And do you know the funniest thing and hypocrisy I've witnessed before?I visited a renowned pharmacist in my town,to my amazement this man don't take Orthodox medicine or drugs at all,all the back of his sitting room chair is different herbs,and herbal powder popularly known as agunmu...he doesn't take sugar too but honey...I now challenged him,he said he did pharmacology and pharmacognosy in school,so he knew very well herbs is the best and the most potent way to cure any diseases naturally and completely,and that's why he always call me sometimes to talk and know new things...this man has almost all important leaves,fruits and trees in his compound.... leave them to their ignorance

1 Like

Re: Herpes(hsv1&2), Genital warts,HIV,Hepatitis A-E Poly Herbal Cure by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
That hepatitis, Herpes, genital warts and HIV are treatable and curable completely with herbs....take good care of your health, health is wealth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Healthiest And Fitness Woman And Man / Primaries Surgery Examination West Africa 2016 / PHOTOS: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.