Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land (863 Views)

This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) / Your Regular Motorcycle Can Now Irrigate Your Farms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land by Abdullahi2016(m): 6:55am On Mar 30, 2022
See how we use the biggest Dam in Ibadan to irrigate and farm on acres of land.

You might learn one or two learn from the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkmHRUbHKAM

If you watch this video and you are not impressed to start farming with irrigation, you need to travel out of this country.

Watch it now, and let me know your opinion on it after watching please

1 Like

Re: See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:14am On Mar 30, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land by Abdullahi2016(m): 9:45am On Mar 30, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Nice

Thank you for watching sir.

Kindly Subscribe to the YouTube channel sir
Re: See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land by Savoryzinny(f): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Abdullahi2016:
See how we use the biggest Dam in Ibadan to irrigate and farm on acres of land.

You might learn one or two learn from the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkmHRUbHKAM

If you watch this video and you are not impressed to start farming with irrigation, you need to travel out of this country.

Watch it now, and let me know your opinion on it after watching please

Thanks a lot
Re: See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land by Boldtouch: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
The farm lands looks ok to me; my concern is with the insecurity situation around the southwest (blood tasty herders and kidnappers.
I equally viewed make shift rooms in the farms for workers.

1 Like

Re: See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land by Abdullahi2016(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Boldtouch:
The farm lands looks ok to me; my concern is with the insecurity situation around the southwest (blood tasty herders and kidnappers.
I equally viewed make shift rooms in the farms for workers.

That is a good idea, having a farm house in the farm is one of the measures you can use to guide and secure your farm
Re: See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land by manitoba(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2022
It would have been a good content but you didn't do a good job to it.

You seems mostly distracted throughout the session.

Welldone.

You can drop the name and location of the dam at Moniya, Ibadan.

You can also let us know if there are lands for lease or sale there and how to go about it.
Re: See How We Use The Biggest Dam In Ibadan To Irrigate Vegetables On Acres Of Land by Abdullahi2016(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
manitoba:
It would have been a good content but you didn't do a good job to it.

You seems mostly distracted throughout the session.

Welldone.

You can drop the name and location of the dam at Moniya, Ibadan.

You can also let us know if there are lands for lease or sale there and how to go about it.

You are right, I was freestyling and I didn't prepare for the video, I just thought to upload it like that

(1) (Reply)

Where To Sell Your Maize And Corn Is Here / Cheap Matured Turkeys Available / Attention:Help An Agric Student!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.