Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene (28280 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / 27-Year-Old Omoyele Sowore Threatens Military At MKO Abiola's Burial (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Godispeace: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
No mind am, over sabi was worrying him , in the mist of stampede the ediot still want to stand and be taking pictures when security personnel are busy trying chase people off and stop d violence ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
stixxy:
You saw soldiers and didnt run away. "na too much mind dey kill dog"

1 Like

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by dalass(f): 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin

All Buharis supporters will get served one way or another to pay for their sins cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Chambar: 6:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin
Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Yesterday we proved that we’re no better than our leaders, I wish FIFA suspends Nigeria for 20 years, nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Elmander1983(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
That's not cool grin
You're such a bad child grin
etokhana:
Well, twitter VAR spotted something....

4 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by 2LESS(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wetin dey do you dey give me orgasm. Eeeeediat

And this drunk did not right to Buhari to congratulate him

1 Like

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Denmark23: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This silly Buharist deserves what ever he got ...Buhari must happen to all Buharists

Omoh! This one sweet my belle o������

Increase the suffering ba? and he got served�

3 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Kikoblac(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

The guy even told Buhari to increase the suffering grin

I know he got resetting slap from the soldiers
grin D grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

The guy even told Buhari to increase the suffering grin

I know he got resetting slap from the soldiers
slap wey make phone run comot for him pocket when the phone hear twia grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Nonexisting: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
etokhana:
The idiot never collect finish sef. More soldier koboko on his zombeic yansh.

6 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by DanKonta: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
How it Started vs How it is going!

2 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by 001spice: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
etokhana:
A journalist, Shina Oludare has recounted his experience following crowd trouble at the MKO Abiola Stadium yesterday.

https://twitter.com/sportingshina/status/1508834925373493257?t=hBsM0ON6hhiCrDVaUqfzlA&s=19

Oludare is Chief Editor @GoalAfrica.
u probably nt a good journalist. In that kind of scenerio ystdy u shud hid somewhere n cover the shit u wat to cover. Cos everybody was angry. U knw even happy say no be lagos them play the game u come try to they cover rubbish i trust my area guy for surulere i sure by nw sed na hospital u for day. U dey work u no use sense work.

1 Like

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by jrusky(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
etokhana:
A journalist, Shina Oludare has recounted his experience following crowd trouble at the MKO Abiola Stadium yesterday.

https://twitter.com/sportingshina/status/1508834925373493257?t=hBsM0ON6hhiCrDVaUqfzlA&s=19

I know what they did to you was wrong but Mr Journalist pls try to understand Nigeria as at this moment is a failed state so stop taking unnecessary risk where police or DSS or Millitary are so you don't blame yourself or put your family on sudden mourning.

My advise.

1 Like

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by nihinlade(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
It was intentional. They felt you were there to record and broadcast their inadequacy to the whole world, after all, they were the security agents on ground, they should be in charge.
Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by MissionaryArchi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
etokhana:
Lols..
No be small VAR

4 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by derecho(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
I bin dey pity am until I go check VAR.
So na you dey tell buhari make e increase the suffering abi?
You dey get "hope" say buhari enter,dey announce your full name for Twitter so make dem give u appointment abi wetin?
But I doubt say dem beat you as you talk because you no tell us say na from hospital you dey report from.
3soldiers and plenty policemen beat you and you see road dey tweet.

4 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Razy75g: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
etokhana:
they should have shot him sef. Bloody fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by heniford2: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
etokhana:
lol grin dude voted the badluck man undecided

3 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by chatinent: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
It serves you right, fathead. It serves every Buhari's supporter right!

3 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by NomzyJust(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Sorry ehnnn

After the super eagles disappointment...you come still receive slap and beating join

I just dey Ukraine dey huzzle....you know the story na

Damnnn niggar, you still alive!

2 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by derecho(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
And you believe him? A journalist would receive such brutality and he didn't snap and his fellow journalists didn't report it?Is it not the same chaos we watched that the police and soldiers were passive and some even granting interviews. The little I have seen about him,as an attention seeker, he is being economical with the Truth.
Ask yourself why would all the policemen and 3soldiers pounce on him alone in the midst of the unrest.Was he the only one with phone or camera there?
nihinlade:
It was intentional. They felt you were there to record and broadcast their inadequacy to the whole world, after all, they were the security agents on ground, they should be in charge.

1 Like

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Reminds me of that foolish sarki boy grin

4 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Tetrahedron: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Lol
grin grin grin
E just dey sweet me!

Everyone must collect

3 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Paulianfa(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
tollyboy5:
The military and police lack proper education.
Shame!

Those that are educated are on top sitting in an Ac office while those recruit are based on man know man.

1 Like

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Contekbbc: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
This national CAKE IS so sweet!
I love what I'm seeing. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Dskillful(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2022
Why didn't u show pictures of marks on your body? Or are they invisible? The truth is journalists are part of the problems of this country.
Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Oddfinder: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Sorry ehnnn

After the super eagles disappointment...you come still receive slap and beating join

I just dey Ukraine dey huzzle....you know the story na

Welcome back..we think say u enter Ukraine go fight Russia.

1 Like

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by koyyess: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
etokhana:

I was not given a chance to express myself as slaps landed on my face. In my over 12 years in this profession, I have never been this humiliated.

Double tragedy! Im devastated

The zeal to work has disappeared and I don't know where to start. I just hope we don't record any casualties. Organisation zero, crowd control zero. Nigeria, we love disgracing ourselves.

This is what I wish for all domestic violence supporters.

You must know how it feels so you understand why marriages are crashing.

1 Like

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
hahaha grin grin grin grin

that comments in first page saying. :: him see soldier him no Run away

na too much mind de kill dog grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene by 99thEnemy(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
grin grin grin
He was smiling with Samuel Eto on that day, striking a pose for a perfect picture , not knowing that someday the Nigerian Zombie military will give him some quality flogging because he was doing his job. grin grin grin

I no the forget the day wey Soja beat me. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / Aregbesola Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu / NLC Declares Two-Day Warning Strike Over Effects Of Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.