Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: How God Saved Me – Survivor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: How God Saved Me – Survivor (491 Views)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Farida Sule Mohammed: Lawyer Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: How God Saved Me – Survivor by sholatour(m): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2022
A survivor of the bomb attack on an Abuja-Kaduna train on Monday night has recounted his encounter.

Speaking with journalists on phone, he said that the earth shook at the explosion of the bomb, and the terrorists thereafter started to shoot them.

The passengers, who were about one thousand, fell on one another after the derailment of the train.

According to him, the passengers on the train who were about a thousand, fell on each other when the train derailed.

In his words, “We heard a loud bang. A bomb exploded.

“The earth shook and within the twinkle of an eye, it was gunshots everywhere.

“The terrorists surrounded the coaches and shot sporadically.

“Many were wounded. Some were hit by bullets as the terrorists closed in, trying to infiltrate the coaches.

“As the confusion heightened, many ran into the bushes on both sides of the track. It was by the will of Allah that I survived.”

In the meantime, relevant stakeholders are working together with the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) to track all passengers on board through the manifest.

The Kaduna State Government revealed on Tuesday that the evacuation of trapped passengers had been concluded.

Source: http://naijapost.com.ng/2022/03/29/abuja-kaduna-train-attack-how-god-saved-me-survivor/

Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: How God Saved Me – Survivor by CryptoGrandmast: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Nigeria is failing us
Re: Abuja-kaduna Train Attack: How God Saved Me – Survivor by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2022
Buhari it shall not be well with you in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Blame Deborah Killers :- Imam Of National Mosque Abuja / Deborah Samuel: What The Nigerian And Western News Media 'failed' To Cover / Native Doctor Invite Police To Arrest Man Who Want To Use His 2 Kids For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.