Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Overpriced Used Laptops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Overpriced Used Laptops (492 Views)

Mint Condition US Used Laptops / Very Neat UK Used Laptops At Cheap Rate With Prices / UK Used Laptops :see Our Price List For The Month Of October-UPDATED-Be AMAZED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overpriced Used Laptops by ToyBoyAaron(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2022
I have noticed nairalanders slamming 400k+ for gaming laptop with nvidia gtx1050 or even lower graphic cards. My colleague ordered an Asus Strix with an nvidia gtx1050i from ebay with less than 250k. Why are the laptops overpriced here and are people really buying them? I saw a brand new vivo book gaming edition with gtx1650 for less than 400k on jumia and someone will come here and post "very cheap gaming pc with gtx1050 for 400k".

3 Likes

Re: Overpriced Used Laptops by Ammishaddai: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2022
True talk

1 Like

Re: Overpriced Used Laptops by Habidab: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
What makes one PC cost that another is basically due to the SPEC.

Most sellers on Nairaland just put exorbitant price tag on the Laptop they are advertising here, I don't blame most of them, I want to believe they imported it at an expensive price too.

The one that scares someone most are the gaming or graphics intensive Laptop which are even core i5 lolz, the prices are nothing to write about.

I believe they will find their appropriate buyers.
Re: Overpriced Used Laptops by BlaqFaze: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
So when you buy on eBay, the laptop will just magically appear in your toilet undecided

Nigeria is difficult country and trust me the profit made from those laptop sales are not that huge
Re: Overpriced Used Laptops by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2022
BlaqFaze:
So when you buy on eBay, the laptop will just magically appear in your toilet undecided

Nigeria is difficult country and trust me the profit made from those laptop sales are not that huge
the shipping and everything cost less than 300k. Its just unfortunate most sellers don't like shipping to Nigeria. They are people still selling with decent prices and they sell their products faster.
Re: Overpriced Used Laptops by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Habidab:
What makes one PC cost that another is basically due to the SPEC.

Most sellers on Nairaland just put exorbitant price tag on the Laptop they are advertising here, I don't blame most of them, I want to believe they imported it at an expensive price too.

The one that scares someone most are the gaming or graphics intensive Laptop which are even core i5 lolz, the prices are nothing to write about.

I believe they will find their appropriate buyers.
They will.. After typing available for a few months

(1) (Reply)

DELL 7440 Intel Corei5. / Used LG 32"inches For Sale / Unlock Zte Mf935

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.