Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

9:30pm In The Life Of A Twenty Something Years Old Child - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / 9:30pm In The Life Of A Twenty Something Years Old Child (270 Views)

Days In The Life Of A Poet / Life Of Six Feet / La Vie De L'homme(life Of Man) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9:30pm In The Life Of A Twenty Something Years Old Child by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2022
The sun has said it byes
Your friends also followed suit

Loneliness has creeped into your abode
Now it's you versus you

You've started thinking about everything
Everything and anything that could have been

Your crumbling finance,your failing health
Your troubled love life,your uncertain career path

The toxic work environment, your backbiting friends
Your aging parents,the massive responsibilities you have to bear.

I know it's very hard,you have no one to talk to
It's harder than what everyone thinks, your coping mechanisms is failing you.

I'll will be lying if I say I don't know you feel
I've been there, and I'm still wallowing it.

But you have to smile and remember this feelings won't last forever,
Tomorrow the sun will rise again, and you'll be temporarily free from the challenges of 9:30pm in the life of a twenty something years old child.

(1) (Reply)

Lucifer I Blame Thee / The Enchantress / What I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.