Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,700 members, 7,854,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

You Need To Read This! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Need To Read This! (109 Views)

How To Read Someone’s Whatsapp Message In Just 10minutes / Unilorin Students Create Site You Earn To Read News, Comment & Referring Family / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Read This! by NaijaUpdates88: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Big bros, our paths crossed only by providence. Neither you nor me had any hand in my being born in you.

Ever since our paths crossed, you have never being of help to me in any way!

Where have you ever supported me?

When I needed medical care, you didn't support me with any.

When I needed education, you didn't support me with any.

When I needed food, you never supported me with any.

When I needed money to start -up business, did you support me with money?

When I needed a job, which job did you support me with?

When I needed electricity, you refused to support me with it.

When I was in need of security, you supported me with none.

When I needed good road, you denied me of all.

If you think I'm telling a lie, please be bold to publicly state what you have supported me with since we knew each other!

Can you please tell ndi Umuawulu, Ndi Awka, Ndi Anambra, and of course the world in general where, or in what way have you ever supported me?!

Why then must I support you now?

Look, there is no denial as to the fact that our paths truly crossed, but supporting each other is by choice.

Just as you chose never to ever support me in anything, even so I'm choosing never to be of help to you in any way!

I support who supports me, period!

You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, forgerit!!!

#Nigeria �

Chileem Ifeanyichukwu Okoye

1 Like

Re: You Need To Read This! by Liqistores(f): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2022
Ok
Re: You Need To Read This! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
I supports who supports me if you don't gerrit,fogerit.

(1) (Reply)

Music Lover Gushes Over Veezy Jay's 'my Heart', Says 'the Dopest Track That Matt / Selina Tested Episode 24 (official Trailer) Apocalypse / Freestyle Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.