Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. (2585 Views)

How Do I Go About Medical Appointment With Iom For Canada Student Visa / An Unfortunate Sputum Mishap / No Slot For TB Test In IOM Lagos Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by jumpshot: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone. So my wife is a nurse and has gotten COS from a UK hospital trust already. Now the issue is she went for TB test at IOM centre in Ikeja but was asked to do sputum test because she's had TB some years ago. But then her resumption date is meant to be April and sputum test takes 2 months. Considering the chaos going on with the government and immigration of nurses to UK this is an opportunity she really does not want to miss.

Please is there a way to speed this process up or fast track it so that she can make the cut by April ending? She's so so frustrated
Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by jumpshot: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please help. Does anyone have a contact there?
Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by hapiness44(f): 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
jumpshot:
Please help. Does anyone have a contact there?

Hi, please did your friend get any solution?
Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by jumpshot: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
hapiness44:

Hi, please did your friend get any solution?

Nope. She had to wait 10 whole weeks
Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by matosan: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Please, the 10 weeks was it from the date they did sample collection or started counting from next week?
Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by Igbamatigbi: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2022
jumpshot:

Nope. She had to wait 10 whole weeks

Hi, did you start counting from the day she took the last sample?
Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by jumpshot: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Igbamatigbi:

Yes
Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by jumpshot: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
matosan:
Please, the 10 weeks was it from the date they did sample collection or started counting from next week?
This:
Igbamatigbi:

Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by SamAfrik(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
jumpshot:
Hello everyone. So my wife is a nurse and has gotten COS from a UK hospital trust already. Now the issue is she went for TB test at IOM centre in Ikeja but was asked to do sputum test because she's had TB some years ago. But then her resumption date is meant to be April and sputum test takes 2 months. Considering the chaos going on with the government and immigration of nurses to UK this is an opportunity she really does not want to miss.

Please is there a way to speed this process up or fast track it so that she can make the cut by April ending? She's so so frustrated

Hello Jumpshot,
Please was it IOM that contacted for the result or you went there to ask after 8weeks. Hope your wife secured the opportunity. I don’t know why someone treated and certified free needs to do sputum test.
Re: I Need To Get My Iom Sputum Test Asap. Please Help. by Igbamatigbi: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hi did you go for the results or they called you?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State / 12 Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To / 5 Mistakes To Avoid When Applying For A USA Visa In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.