Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Inverter Gurus, Help Solve This Maths. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inverter Gurus, Help Solve This Maths. (176 Views)

Prepaid meter tamper mode, how do I solve this online? / Help Solve This Issue Between Two Yahoo Boys Over Client / Please All Paypal Gurus Help On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Gurus, Help Solve This Maths. by okine4real: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2022
i have 10units of 200ah lithium battery. i intend to use 10kva 90volts inverter.

First question.
1. if i want all 10 batteries to be fully charged in 6 hours, how many solar panels do i need? pls use 350watts solar panel as guide.
2. if fully charged, and for every one hour, am depleting 15 percent of my battery power, how many extra panels do i need to install, so that i can replace that exact 15 percent lost of power after the same one hour.
3. what are the best solar panels to buy,
4. what are the best inverters to buy

i wanted to buy a 10kva 120volts inverter, but i was told to buy 10kva 90 volts, Someone said if i buy 10kva 120volts, when all batteries are connected, while using the inverter, if any of the battery has fault, the whole system would shot down, but if i buy 10kva 90 volts, if i connect the battery in series(i cant remember if i was told to connect in series or parallel) the inverter would recognize only eight batteries, instead of 10 batteries. meaning even if one of the batteries is faulty, the inverter would not shut down. please someone should please enlighten me more on this area.

Uncle LALASTICALALA i read say your iyawo just give you baby boy, congrats boss. but at the same time, help push this thread to front page. you know say the way this country dey, light nor dey anywhere, you self fit learn from this inverter matter, so you nor go dey burn fuel too much.

@seun pls help push to front page.
Re: Inverter Gurus, Help Solve This Maths. by fullnetwork: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2022
Also interested...

(1) (Reply)

We Sale Brand New And Used Chinese Trucks / Youtube Backlinks & Its Importance / Let Me Be Your Crypto Plug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.