Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Help Suggest Computer Lesson For Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Suggest Computer Lesson For Me (413 Views)

Kindly Help Suggest Simple Or Not-too-large Project I Can Build With PHP / Free Whatsapp Coding Lesson For Java Starters / Can Someone Suggest Cool Url Web Address For My New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Suggest Computer Lesson For Me by Ikukuudo: 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please what computer package can you suggest for someone like me.

I have decided to use this opportunity to learn something new. Am a student and due to the ongoing ASUU strike I have been at home doing almost nothing. I want to use this opportunity to acquire a new skill in computer.
But I have no Idea what exactly to learn.

I have done my computer appreciation long ago but currently I need to learn something that can fetch me money. (Aside yahoo)

Am currently at MARARABA. I will be thankful for every thoughtful suggestions, ideas and opinions.
Re: Help Suggest Computer Lesson For Me by Sslkdjj: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: Help Suggest Computer Lesson For Me by BlackSan: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Ikukuudo:
Please what computer package can you suggest for someone like me.

I have decided to use this opportunity to learn something new. Am a student and due to the ongoing ASUU strike I have been at home doing almost nothing. I want to use this opportunity to acquire a new skill in computer.
But I have no Idea what exactly to learn.

I have done my computer appreciation long ago but currently I need to learn something that can fetch me money. (Aside yahoo)

Am currently at MARARABA. I will be thankful for every thoughtful suggestions, ideas and opinions.

If you decide to learn a skill in tech then you have to be patient and consistent. You won't learn it overnight and start working. You didn't specify the filed you wanna specialize in so I would assume Frontend dev.

Check out ALX Africa, they have good courses you can learn for free, the registration will be closing soon. I suggested ALX Africa because of their software engineering program, or use web3school to learn Html, css, JavaScript, react and bootstrap. They're lessons are quite detailed and interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Help Suggest Computer Lesson For Me by emmy512: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2022
While you handling the advice above try adobe indesign, learn how to format books for publishing, make catalogs and magazine.
With the basic knowledge you work and learn the art on the go.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Programmer's / Clean Architecture ASP.NET CORE Guides C# / Javascript Or Typescript?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.