Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman (26894 Views)

Imo Attack: IGP Adamu Arrives Owerri, Security Beefed Up / Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by Franking: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Reject Tinubu.
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
garfield1:

Cross river
Ah... okay. Thats cool.
My own (house of assembly) is akwa Ibom, and that's in the next six to seven years... hopefully. I'll be about 33 then.
I'm form Uyo main.
I've had to many prophecies told to me by seers and one baker that I'll be a senator by 45. So I know I have to start from somewhere.
Lol..
Uncle Garfield, you'll help me buy my own ticket when the time reaches oo. My step mums (2) are from cross river sha. My mum is from AK. Cali politics is laid back and chilled than ours...but you hate belong to system, I hear.. ? Ours is more of 'take it by force ' and money moves. I don't have the money , but I believe in destiny grin
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by fregeneh(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Franking:
project Tinubu.
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by garfield1: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Wish you luck with that

Hope APC is fully on ground in your state sha

Don't go and throw your money away o

My LGA is apc dominated.fergie001 can explain better
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
garfield1:

My LGA is apc dominated.fergie001 can explain better

Oh good for you then. We go celebrate hopefully
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by bayelsaowei(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
We don't give a ......
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
And he is still a governor abi? Muna pray for this man o.. Can he combine the stress as a governor and also as the chairman of the party?
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by aklion: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
See him mouth abi teeth. Abeg is that qworo or blood..
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by BotherMleeper(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
Old
Frail
Frazzled
Sickly
Grayed
Weak
Spent
Corrupt

The story of our political, economic, ideological, cultural, religious, academic leaders.
Re: Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman by Kfed4ril(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Racoon:
pls come here. Your darling daddy have played a fast one on you again by over riding you lots to install the yam eater. Corruption have long been legalised una no dey hear. Do am with sense, you said no.

If that zombie answer, make I bend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.