Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder (18975 Views)

Adegoke's Murder: Hotel Receptionist, Adesola Sentenced To 2yrs Imprisonment / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Charly68: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
His lawyers are very funny ; just pleaded for no case submission if such a thing is granted in the court many people will henceforth be disappearing in Nigeria hotels including the lawyers and nothing would happen at the end of the day .. There must be deterent factor in situation like this.

3 Likes

Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by jrusky(m): 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Truly he has a question to answer.

How can someone lodge in your hotel got killed and your vehicle was used to dumped his body without notifying the police as a businessman in such a sensitive scenario? That is bloody mistake Mr Dr

Dr whatever pls you need to tell the court something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by ejimatic: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/adegoke-murder-you-have-case-to-answer-court-tells-adedoyin-employees/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
. A case that has 33 exhibits and 9 witnesses ! I forsee today's ruling and await the witnesses the defence will use to salvage the accussed persons.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by josh4jamb: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Heartless individuals everywhere
No where is safe again for a lay man

it is far better if he had passed night in the bush

RIP Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by fredoooooo: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Thank God
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by ajumma(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
Padipadi:
He should've been charged for murder directly n told to come n defend. All evidence should be brought against him.
As far as I learned, there are multiple evidence that indicated Adedoyin n co murdered Timothy. Including the CCTV evidence Timothy's family has.
The case no suppose last 1 month in a sane society

either you copy @ EdgarBounce
or same criminal forger on NL
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
They definitely have a case to answer.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by ajumma(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
EdgarBounce:
He should've charged for murder directly n told to come n defend. All evidence should be brought against him.
As far as I learned, there are multiple evidence that indicated Adedoyin n co murdered Timothy. Including the CCTV evidence Timothy's family has.
Is either you photocopy from @Padipadi
or same crooked on NL
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by zoedew: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/adegoke-murder-you-have-case-to-answer-court-tells-adedoyin-employees/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
WISHED THE PROSECUTION DID A BETTER JOB OF PROSECUTING THE DEFENDANTS. THE HILUX VEHICLE IN QUESTION WAS NEVER TENDERED. GOOD THING IS THAT THE TRIAL JUDGE IS NOT KNOWN TO BE A PURVEYOR OF JUSTICE ACCORDING TO TECHNICALITIES. SHE OPENLY HAS SAID IN COURT THAT SHE WILL DO SUBSTANTIAL JUSTICE. WHICHEVER WAY THE JUDGMENT GOES WWW CAN EXPECT THE MATTER TO GET TO THE SUPREME COURT. FOR OBVIOUS REASONS THE ACJA 2015 SPECIFIES A DAY-TO-DAY EXPEDITIOUS TRIAL OF CRIMINAL CASES. THE SPEED AT WHICH THE TRIAL IS GOING IS COMMENDABLE. KUDOS TO THGE TRIAL JUDGE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Starwhite: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
The case is a slam dunk, this man should be in jail already
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
we not in at menh ... However, check my profi.le if you need help with your assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Padipadi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
ajumma:

Is either you photocopy from @Padipadi
or same crooked on NL
he copied the post ni o

1 Like

Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Angel55555(m): 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
EdgarBounce:
He should've charged for murder directly n told to come n defend. All evidence should be brought against him.
Murder cases do take a while before they're decided sir, it must be proved beyond all reasonable doubt that the accused defendants intentionally killed the victim and we both know the penalty for that which is death.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by woleabayo(f): 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2022
its well
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Slurity(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
EdgarBounce:
If you understand law and court process, you will not conclude that way. Cases like this can only be fast if the accused is guilty and and also agreed to the fact that he or she is guilty, in a situation the accused is still saying he is not guilty, it means you will need more time to prove the evidences beyond and reasonable doubts. Then the accused get more severe judgement after stress.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Kayykayy(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Everyone involved needs to answer for it.

Meanwhile I have a 2007 Toyota Camry for sale 2.4M,slightly negotiable,07036587049
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Banhammy717: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
He who killed by sword must die by sword.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by pedel: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Padipadi:
He should've been charged for murder directly n told to come n defend. All evidence should be brought against him.
Stop listening to Oriyomi Hamzat.
There was no CCTV evidence. The IPO Inspector Afeez said “I asked for the CCTV, they told me it is not working due to the construction work they are doing, and I had no reason to ask further because I saw the ongoing renovation work”
The only reason Adedoyin was in court was because he is the owner of the hotel.
He hasn’t been in that hotel for 6 month prior to the incident.
Police need to prove that he killed or conspired to kill the gentleman.
Even if the autopsy proved he was killed, the police still has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accused persons killed him.
No judge will send 7 people to be hanged just because they were unlucky to take a 25k per month job in an hotel.
Till today, the police didn’t question any of the 17 guest at the hotel. I am sure the defence will ask why those guest were exonerated but a staff who was not on duty was arrested.
Think critically before you respond and no point attack my person. Focus on the subject and let’s have intelligent discussion. God bless.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Padipadi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
pedel:

Stop listening to Oriyomi Hamzat.
There was no CCTV evidence. The IPO Inspector Afeez said “I asked for the CCTV, they told me it is not working due to the construction work they are doing, and I had no reason to ask further because I saw the ongoing renovation work”
The only reason Adedoyin was in court was because he is the owner of the hotel.
He hasn’t been in that hotel for 6 month prior to the incident.
Police need to prove that he killed or conspired to kill the gentleman.
Even if the autopsy proved he was killed, the police still has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accused persons killed him.
No judge will send 7 people to be hanged just because they were unlucky to take a 25k per month job in an hotel.
Till today, the police didn’t question any of the 17 guest at the hotel. I am sure the defence will ask why those guest were exonerated but a staff who was not on duty was arrested.
Think critically before you respond and no point attack my person. Focus on the subject and let’s have intelligent discussion. God bless.
Critical thinker, you tried with your alibi for Adedoyin. But the evidences are there & you ll be shocked that justice ll prevail. I m not a fan of Oriyomi Hamzat.
I speak from the right source. You & others like you ll be shocked
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by pedel: 2:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Padipadi:
Critical thinker, you tried with your alibi for Adedoyin. But the evidences are there & you ll be shocked that justice ll prevail. I m not a fan of Oriyomi Hamzat.
I speak from the right source. You & others like you ll be shocked
I am just curious, did you ever attend any of the court sessions?
Do you honestly think the police investigated this crime properly?
I pray to God for justice to be served and whoever killed Timothy shall not escape justice no matter who have decided to help them.
Please, keep an open mind.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by ajumma(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Padipadi:
he copied the post ni o

If you don't v balls, don't insult others. Don't take things personal. Just try & be civil as much as you can. Too many mad people are roaming here. One of them is Seun. Another is mukina2. Me, I heal mad people. Come, you may be my next customer

this one weak my body oo
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Padipadi(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2022
pedel:

I am just curious, did you ever attend any of the court sessions?
Do you honestly think the police investigated this crime properly?
I pray to God for justice to be served and whoever killed Timothy shall not escape justice no matter who have decided to help them.
Please, keep an open mind.
And did you too attend the court sessions?
I v open mind. I m not against the accused personally but let justice prevail.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Padipadi(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2022
ajumma:

If you don't v balls, don't insult others. Don't take things personal. Just try & be civil as much as you can. Too many mad people are roaming here. One of them is Seun. Another is mukina2. Me, I heal mad people. Come, you may be my next customer

this one weak my body oo
Savage Kingdom.
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Ephraimryder(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2023
eherbal:
Good start. Problem is case is going on for another 5 years. 2027 here we come grin
Them don give judgements today
Re: Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder by Enimoney3: 6:30pm On May 30, 2023
Amen! They are victims of ritualism as we are talking now.. may God help us o

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arraigns Basil Okafor, Brother For Possession Of 2.1kg Heroin / Suspected Thief Attacks Woman With Knife And Steals Her Phone In Jigawa / Mentally-challenged Beggar Caught With N200,000 In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.