Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,482 members, 7,861,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo (336 Views)

Located on the north side of the Lekki Lagoon, Epe is part of the new Lagos. / Just Right For You! One Room Studio Apartment For N8.5m In Sangotedo, Lekki / Tastefully Furnished New House For Sale At Agbowa Ikorodu (pics) Title-cofo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
TITLE: C of O

FACILITIES:
Good road network
Drainage system
Recreational areas
Electricity
Fenced and gated community

Neighborhood
-ALARO CITY
-Lekki International Airport
-Deep Seaport
-Several Gated Estates
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Looking to own a piece of property in Lagos, Nigeria? Look no further than Oluwapelumi Adebanke, an experienced real estate consultant. I will help you find the most genuine landed properties with massive ROI. Whether you're looking for a beautiful and affordable house to call your own, or an investment property, I am here to help. Kindly Contact me today and let me help you find your perfect property.

For more inquiries and inspection call/text +2349032346439
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Are you looking to invest in real estate? Now is the time to buy while prices are still affordable. I can help you find the best land deals in IBEJU-LEKKI with great returns on investment. Don't wait until it's too late – contact me today and let's get started!

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
LOCATION- BESIDE ALARO CITY ALONG LEKKI - EPE EXPRESSWAY

RESIDENTIAL- 8.5m

PLOT SIZE- 500 sqm

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
This estate is close to the popular Alaro city, a Lagos state government development. In this city, more than 30 businesses are operating, designing, or constructing facilities.
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
Are you looking to invest in real estate? Now is the time to buy while prices are still affordable. With rental income, you can create generational wealth for yourself. I can help you find the best land deals in IBEJU-LEKKI with amazing ROI potential. Don't wait, act now and secure your future!

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
This estate was launched about 9months ago

Residential was selling for N5.5m
Now it is selling for N8.5m

If you had bought 8 months ago, you would have been N3m richer but owning a property is never too late.

Buy now before it gets sold out

Few plots left

For further inquiries please call +2349032346439
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2022

RESIDENTIAL- 8.5m

PLOT SIZE- 500 sqm

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Are you looking to invest in real estate? Now is the time to buy while prices are still affordable. With rental income, you can create generational wealth for yourself. I can help you find the best land deals in IBEJU-LEKKI with amazing ROI potential. Don't wait, act now and secure your future!

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
There is a flexible payment plan.

My vision is to ensure you become a proud and genuine land owner with ease.

We have the 3months plan and 6 months plan.

What are you waiting for?

Secure your multimillionaire future networth now!

Please call +2349032346439 for more information
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
If you see a property with the title C of O for N8.5m, you don't need to think twice.

Grab the opportunity now!
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hilton Royal Garden is ideally situated on the Lekki-Epe Expressway for ease of transportation to Lagos or the rest of Nigeria and adjacent to the Lekki international airport.
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Looking to own a piece of property in Lagos, Nigeria? Look no further than Oluwapelumi Adebanke, an experienced real estate consultant. I will help you find the most genuine landed properties with massive ROI. Whether you're looking for a beautiful and affordable house to call your own, or an investment property, I am here to help. Kindly Contact me today and let me help you find your perfect property.

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Are you looking to invest in real estate? Now is the time to buy while prices are still affordable. I can help you find the best land deals in IBEJU-LEKKI with great returns on investment. Don't wait until it's too late – contact me today and let's get started!

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good Afternoon Smart investors

Happy new week
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2022

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2022

RESIDENTIAL- 8.5m

PLOT SIZE- 500 sqm

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022

RESIDENTIAL- 8.5m

For more information please call+2349032346439
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hilton Royal Garden is ideally situated on the Lekki-Epe Expressway for ease of transportation to Lagos or the rest of Nigeria and adjacent to the Lekki international airport
Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2022

RESIDENTIAL- 8.5m

PLOT SIZE- 500 sqm

Re: Lekki-epe Is A Hot Cake Right Now! Own A Part With N8.5m, Title Cofo by AdebankeHomes(f): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good evening smart investors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Standard 7bedroom Duplex For Sale @38m With C Of O / Properties And Land For Sale At Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. / Personal Financial Statement - Assets And Liabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.