Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter (3518 Views)

Should I Accept Or Reject This Appointment Letter From Konga Consulting Firm? / Has NIMC Contacted You For Interview Or Appointment Letter? / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by babysim86: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2011
Hello house. I just received d mail below from flour mill nigeria.
We have received your resume application, which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment  Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values. This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements from Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.Kindly, note that all shortlisted candidate's should have to provide a scan copy of his/her National I.D Card along with the copy of their Affidavit of Guarantee Certificate, which you obtain from the Lagos State High Court through Alban Law Chambers to the company before your interview date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs,  the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidates to summit an Affidavit of Guarantee Certificate. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be sure and safe, kindly note that you are requested to print- out your Soft Appointment Letter and the copy of Affidavit of Guarantee Certificate which you will present to the company on a brief face to face Interview date.
Wat shld i do,is it real can i proceed? Anybody with ð same message? Pls any idea ‎​​☺n what T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ expect from ð interview?
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by koolkamzzy(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2011
Which Post did you apply for and when was the interview
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by babysim86: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2011
Admin officer $ ð interview is ‎​​☺n thursday
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by Dejavu147: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
Its A scam run for your Life! grin
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by koolkamzzy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
Dejavu147:

Its A scam run for your Life! grin

You cannot conclude it's a scam yet, after all she did apply for a job with them.

@Poster,
I will advise that you visit nearest FMN plc (preferably the branch where the interview was conducted) to confirm the Authenticity of the letter. Then you may decide to contact the said Chambers for the required doc.
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by Dejavu147: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
Its True Sha, But ,
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by babysim86: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
The Interview is slated for this thursday(7th). There was ₪O test prior T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ ð mail. I just applied last week thursday
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by koolkamzzy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2011
I had an interview with FMN plc sometimes last year and i was not asked to bring such docs, even during the written test or oral interview.

So i think there is something fishy about the email. My own mail was from [size=15pt] "Human Resources" <hr@fmnplc.com>"[/size][/color].

confirm if yours is from same source.
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by babysim86: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
@koolkamzzy
Its not from the HR but Head of employee relations. Do you have any phone contact of them. Thanks, really appreciate
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by koolkamzzy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
babysim86:

@koolkamzzy
Its not from the HR but Head of employee relations. Do you have any phone contact of them.  Thanks, really appreciate
No i dont have any contact Number,  But you can forward the email you got the HR address on my previous post. I’m sure you will get a reply from them before Thursday.

Alternatively you can forget about the said interview cos it looks like a scam.

BWT where is the venue of the interview cos i had mine at their HR General Office (Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc, 2, Old Dock Road Apapa Lagos) and that's where all the interview is been conducted, and from there people are posted to other branch or state, major reason i was not picked cos i was not ready to work outside Lagos.
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by asaajuomo1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
Is a SCAM!!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by Dunddy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
Have u been asked to pay a dime?
pls proceed with all optimism while watching out for anything that may look scam-like. chikenah!
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by umohmfonobong: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2011
pally take it from me this is a high class scam, money will still be involve later, i was sent exact that statement of appointment letter with all it contain you have there with another company entirely but the chamber was ludwig chamber in jos that does not exist meanwhile the company was in port harcourt according to them, so pls run it might even be boko haram people
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by umohmfonobong: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2011
pally, ones again am telling you this is a high class scam, don't rejoice over noting flower mill don't invite like that, the must have to be an aptitude test, like i told you earlier that i was sent that type of massage from this people, i confirm the are 419, because even calling them you have decided to start the journey and nowadays things are so hard that people have solicit from local herbalist for success mostly in scam and 419 business, even the phone call can even convince your thought if GOD is not with you this is because you don't know how far the have gone in the spirit realm as regard voice call so that any thing the tell you , you will agree with them, lastly i was thought that if you receive any e-massages or texts from a sources you don't know just DELETE THE MASSAGE, cos if you don't one day you will be tempted to call and there will still accomplish their mission, but GOD has already help us job seekers you can reply me still on this forum.
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by babysim86: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2011
@obong
Thank you very much.
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by rocean: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
Flourmill Nigeria Appointment Letter Find Out

NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info
Re: Flourmill Nig Appointment Letter by oyewizzy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2011
hmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Customercare Job Needed URGENTLY / Oil & Gas Companies In Nigeria To Work With / Secretary/receptionist Is Urgently Needed At Henzof Nigeria Limited (hnl)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.