Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,543 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Have Evidence, Buhari Was at the Ghana vs Nigeria match– Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Evidence, Buhari Was at the Ghana vs Nigeria match– Reno Omokri (2690 Views)

Take Up Case Of Attack With MC Oluomo If You Have Evidence – Force PRO / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / No Evidence Buhari Is In Charge- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have Evidence, Buhari Was at the Ghana vs Nigeria match– Reno Omokri by Bounceboune7: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2022
The super eagles is having problem but instead of looking for solution,Reno will prefer to go political n press d mumu botton of his gullible supporters.

Now he wants us to believe it's buhari that is making d super eagles lose,the question now is

Who have been calling them when buhari hasn't become d President?

At least they lost many times when buhari wasn't even d president,what happened those time?

Instead of this man to present a solution by encouraging d nfa on d best hands to employ for s top job n also to scout for home based players that are willing to put in their best instead of all these big boys .

Who will we blame if buhari leaves power n super eagles still lose?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Blunder: Peter Obi Needs To Hire Good Hausa Copywriter - Arewa Youth / Okezie Ikpeazụ Becomes Fully #obidient (pictures) / Video: Tinubu Dances As Women Sing For Him In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.