Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Putin Backs Down, Says Russia Gas Can Be Paid In Euros - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Backs Down, Says Russia Gas Can Be Paid In Euros (933 Views)

Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Backs Down, Says Russia Gas Can Be Paid In Euros by Teaser4(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
I don’t know if most of una don’t have tv at home, Putin already signed Ruble for gas into law, it will only affect unfriendly countries, no ruble no gas and let’s see who go blink first…. April1st, it’s gonna be a long and interesting month….
Re: Putin Backs Down, Says Russia Gas Can Be Paid In Euros by gambojimeta: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
paafin:

Is today 1st April or is your brain paining you already?? grin grin

Putin said 31st of march. Today is the 31st.

Even as he shifts the goal post to the 1st of April, the West will still give him a big fat middle finger and tell bro go drink his gas. His cheap blackmail won't work.

I laugh with Buhari and friends

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Backs Down, Says Russia Gas Can Be Paid In Euros by paafin(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
gambojimeta:

Putin said 31st of march. Today is the 31st.

Even as he shifts the goal post to the 1st of April, the West will still give him a big fat middle finger and tell bro go drink his gas. His cheap blackmail won't work.

I laugh with Buhari and friends

grin grin grin

Today is the deadline, it was all over the news..

Tomorrow, My EU brothers will start buying sweaters..

How can I ship sweaters to Europe, please? grin

1 Like

Re: Putin Backs Down, Says Russia Gas Can Be Paid In Euros by gambojimeta: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
paafin:

Today is the deadline, it was all over the news..

Tomorrow, My EU brothers will start buying sweaters..

How can I ship sweaters to Europe, please? grin
It's spring in Europe and summer soon. No one is buying sweater grin

Awoof oil below. Buy 3 barrels for $100

Re: Putin Backs Down, Says Russia Gas Can Be Paid In Euros by 989900: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Most o' y'all just argue about stuffs you have limited knowledge about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Has Noticed A Change In The Attitude Of EU Countries Towards The US / White House Criticised Again After Assuring Documents Search Was "Complete" / Ukrainian official, Srhiy Batryn Detonates Grenades During Council Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.