Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price (2092 Views)

We Warned Them In 2015, They Said They Were Building Bridges / I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
Karma is a real bîtch. I really don't care much for Nigerian politics or for any Nigerian politician, but this made me laugh. See as Karma stretch im hand from 2015 to deliver dirty slap in a Chris Rock style grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by ashacot: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
F#ol. If you insult those who mock the dead Doctor, then you are worse than them for mocking a man who carried out his constitutional right to vote his choice

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Every decision has consequences. Stupid decisions have stupid consequences. My only sympathies in the tragic joke called Nigeria are with those who through no fault of their own, have to live with the consequences of the stupid decisions other people take.

ashacot:
F#ol. If you insult those who mock the dead Doctor, then you are worse than them for mocking a man who carried out his constitutional right to vote his choice

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by ashacot: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Every decision has consequences. Stupid decisions have stupid consequences. My only sympathies in the tragic joke called Nigeria are with those who through no fault of their own, have to live with the consequences of the stupid decisions other people take.

You are very unbelievable. So what of those who voted the government in and are prospering ? I know many who were dying of poverty before this government came in and are doing very well now. I still know those who also voted against this government and are doing so well.

When did voting your choice become a thing of mocking people? Possible only in Nigeria. Imagine someone's family is being kidnapped and all you could do is mock the person. Yet you cry foul at those who mock the medical doctor? You are just not any different. You guys are all animals

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

seems u weren't aware that during GEJ administration, suicide bombings was a weekly something, do u know if he lost someone during that time?
He carried his constitutional right to vote his choice,all u had to do was to sympathize.
If GEJ had won, insecurity would still not have ended

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
ashacot:

You are very unbelievable. So what of those who voted the government in and are prospering ? I know many who were dying of poverty before this government came in and are doing very well now. I still know those who also voted against this government and are doing so well.

When did voting your choice become a thing of mocking people? Possible only in Nigeria. Imagine someone's family is being kidnapped and all you could do is mock the person. Yet you cry foul at those who mock the medical doctor? You are just not any different. You guys are all animals
as in ehn, I can't believe I am breathing same air with this lunatic

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
ashacot:

Congratulations on finding the small handful of crooks and criminals who benefitted from the Dullard's misrule. You must be very proud of yourself.

People should live with the consequences of their actions. You voted a jihad sympathizer into office 7 years ago and today jihadists terrorists are having a field day. If you're too stupid to see the connection between 2015 and what happened in Kaduna, then there's nothing I can do for you.

8 Likes

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by omenkaLives(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
ashacot:

His brothers aren't gonna see anything wrong with this. Matter of fact, they'd like and share the post.

Tomorrow, the same people will be all over the place talking about the comments of other people over the incidence, claiming they were rejoicing over the death of the Igbo girl.

These guys are worse than animals.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Who was carrying out the suicide bombings and what was the objective?

Michelle70:
seems u weren't aware that during GEJ administration, suicide bombings was a weekly something, do u know if he lost someone during that time?
He carried his constitutional right to vote his choice,all u had to do was to sympathize.
If GEJ had won, insecurity would still not have ended

2 Likes

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by ashacot: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Congratulations on finding the small handful of crooks and criminals who benefitted from the Dullard's misrule. You must be very proud of yourself.

People should live with the consequences of their actions. You voted a jihad sympathizer into office 7 years ago and today jihadists terrorists are having a field day. If you're too stupid to see the connection between 2015 and what happened in Kaduna, then there's nothing I can do for you.

You don't deserve my reply anymore but let me give you one last one.

Those from the north who voted GEJ in 2011 and lost one family members or the other during his devastating rule which saw bombs riddled almost every states in Nigeria also paid the price for voting him right?

You are just not different from other animals that are mocking the late doctor.

6 Likes

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Who was carrying out the suicide bombings and what was the objective?

Ode, in all thy gettings, get sense

2 Likes

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by ashacot: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
omenkaLives:
His brothers aren't gonna see anything wrong with this. Matter of fact, they'd like and share the post.

Tomorrow, the same people will be all over the place talking about the comments of other people over the incidence, claiming they were rejoicing over the death of the Igbo girl.

I am igbo, infact I am proud of my tribe, but what some of these guys are doing still irritate me. Just imagine what a grown adult posted and putting so much energy to defend. How can you muck someone for carrying out his constitutional right? It is pure madness. Absolute madness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
The terror attacks under GEJ were the coordinated efforts of his Jihadis supporters to undermine a government by a Christian.

They let the genie out of the bottle so let them live with the consequences.

It's always the same people behind every evil, wether it's herdsmen killing farmers, kidnapping, banditry, illiteracy, poverty, wretchedness etc

They're a cursed lot. They have fallen into the trap they set for GEJ so they should enjoy the experience.

The only people for whom I have any sympathy are the Christians who have always been the real targets of the Jihadists.

ashacot:

You don't deserve my reply anymore but let me give you one last one.

Those from the north who voted GEJ in 2011 and lost one family members or the other during his devastating rule which saw bombs riddled almost every states in Nigeria also paid the price for voting him right?

You are just not different from other animals that are mocking the late doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The terror attacks under GEJ were the coordinated efforts of his Jihadis supporters to undermine a government by a Christian.

It's always the same people behind every evil, wether it's herdsmen killing farmers, kidnapping, banditry, illiteracy, poverty, wretchedness etc

They're a cursed lot. They have fallen into the trap they set for GEJ so they should enjoy the experience.

The only people for whom I have any sympathy are the Christians who have always been the real targets of the Jihadists.

I am so ashamed u are a christian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by ashacot: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Ode.

What of the Kidnapping by criminals that was happening by southerners under GEJ? It's was done by southerners too to undermine a Christian Government right?

Na mods them way day allow people like uma for nairaland I say blame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
You are not a Christian. If you were, you wouldn't be sympathizing with Leah Sharibu's abductors.

Michelle70:
I am so ashamed u are a christian.

3 Likes

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Kidnappers in the South like Evans, etc were criminals, not religious fanatics. Their actions were motivated by greed, not a desire to kidnap little girls and using rape as a tool of religious conversion.

ashacot:

Ode.

What of the Kidnapping by criminals that was happening by southerners under GEJ? It's was done by southerners too to undermine a Christian Government right?

Na mods them way day allow people like uma for nairaland I say blame

3 Likes

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
You are not a Christian. If you were, you wouldn't be sympathizing with Leah Sharibu's abductors.

guy abeg no deh quote me, u too dull

1 Like

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Kidnappers in the South like Evans, etc were criminals, not religious fanatics. Their actions were motivated by greed, not a desire to kidnap little girls and using rape as a tool of religious conversion.

u always have to defend ur stupidity just to win an argument.

did u inherit this foolishness or was it passed to u divinely?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Don't confuse me with your father. Run along and don't keep your Alhaji "customer" waiting. Remember to charge him for anal services this time.

Michelle70:
guy abeg no deh quote me, u too dull

4 Likes

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by ashacot: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Always looking for excuse. Mynd44 ban this guy and close this thread. WTF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Don't confuse me with your father. Run along and don't keep your Alhaji "customer" waiting. Remember to charge him for anal services this time.

Still dull, try harder grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
I defend the truth. You're angry because I called out the evil deeds of your biggest client base. Don't you have any other way of showing your loyalty to your numerous "Alhaji" customers apart from making a fool of yourself online?

Michelle70:
u always have to defend ur stupidity just to win an argument.

did u inherit this foolishness or was it passed to u divinely?
Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Sergio101(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
undecided
Karma nice One.

Quote me and say rubbish....... you ain't gonna breathe well.

Thunder scatter the carcasses of Yolloba Muslims........ and thier co brethren up north angry

RIP Dr chinelo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
"Harder?" You want me to give it to you harder? Don't make me vomit..

Michelle70:

1 Like

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Sergio101(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Michelle70:

Mr man....... just shut the buccal.

There's no logical backing to what you guy's are saying here

Remember you guys voted to pepper the 5%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by LILTJAY: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Igbos are unbelievable. . Later they will want others to love them lol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Sergio101(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
LILTJAY:
Igbos are unbelievable. . Later they will want others to love them lol..

No hoods given about your trivial Love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
"Harder?" You want me to give it to you harder? Don't make me vomit..

still dull, keep trying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
But the terrorists are not worse than animals, ABI? I thought of calling you pig shît until I realised pîg shit wouldn't be enough to do you justice.

omenkaLives:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by GreatAxeMan: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
That's what all sluts say.

Michelle70:
still dull, keep trying

1 Like

Re: Since 2015 They Are Just Beginning To Pay The Price by Michelle70(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Sergio101:

Mr man....... just shut the buccal.

There's no logical backing to what you guy's are saying here

Remember you guys voted to pepper the 5%
who is this lizard?
Nigerians voted out GEJ just to pepper 5%ers?
U must be even dumber than the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: APC Govs Begin Rallying Around Osinbajo / Breaking: Osibanjo To Step Down From Presidential Race / How-to: INEC Result Viewing Portal (IREV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.