Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS (1956 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / 10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / Tanker Truck Drives Into Protesters, Banks Burned To The Ground In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
A user sent.
What do u guys think? If we do a say no to cultism rally.
How many of you from nairaland will join us. To go to the street and protest against cultism

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by judatech: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Do you in your full sense believe that a rally will stop cultism?

8 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by Neddstark: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
This will have little effect. Those who want to join will join. Like my family friend's 18 year old son, a useless boy who listens to no one, dropped out of secondary school, is already into drugs. Mum has given up on him. we are expecting to blend soon that is if he hasn't.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by greymiles: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Wahala go sha sit, some people go dey wake am

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by DryMouth: 2:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Dnt make dangerous enemies for yourself bro
Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by Winningbot: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Op rest, this pictures you post everyday is enough for every aspiring cultist to have a rethink. Don't go and risk your life on the street

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:
A user sent.
How many of you from nairaland will join us. To go to the street and protest against cultism
Na so them do say no to cultism for OAU in 1999, at least 5 innocent People go down, and in 2003, even worse happen at Ambrose Ali university, Ekpoma, that one claimed countless lives. Who don join make em enjoy the benefits, who de consider to join make em reason am well, that's the best advice from me, but I won't be an active crusader, I love my peace of mind and won't do anything to endanger my life. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by respect80(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Not only rally o... Na rapture

Stick to the photos you are posting. Anybody wey no learn from that one make e go join and enjoy the dividends of cultism

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Then who will preach to the cultists in various high governmental positions? The big cultists are in every institutions and are well established and connected. Government is cultists and cultists are government. Period.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by crimefighter123: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:
A user sent.
Rally will not change a thing instead it will make them pompous, No we want cultist,let the go to sambisa forest come back home with heads of Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen or bandits.

#TheChangeWeNeed.
Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2022
THE devil and his agents ...STEALS KILL AND DESTROY. angry
BLESSED ARE PEACEMAKERS FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED CHILDREN OF MOST HIGH GOD,EMBRACE GOD'S PEACE NOW THAT YOUR LIFE WILL REMAIN SETTLED IN THIS CHAOTIC WORLDundecided
Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by Ternistacle(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultism is sweet at the gathering and merriments with the gyration..... But when a rival group caughts up with u.....

Hahahaha....u will no why no matter how big a shark is, it can drown in that same ocean
Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by freshkpomo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cultistupdate:
A user sent.
You don ever hear of government cultists? If you see threat when I receive some ten years ago when I be want try this shit with the support from some market women, my guy dead body for surplus. I just thought of the lives of those with me and I axed the plan. Cultists full government o and military and police, You nor go know how people go locate your family house lol grin use one of your loved ones drop message woto woto.
Re: Say No To Cultism Rally Who Will Join Us - PHOTOS by gentlestdude(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2022
lol won't make any difference, almost everyone you know is a cultist or coded one, there are everywhere in your company in your church in your mosque, they are policemen they are soldiers ...

it's up to we Jews to know how to relate, to Waka jeje and avoid trouble. I can only join them when I hear they pay members like 500k monthly

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Shot And Killed By Benin Republic Security Operatives / 10 Die As Canoe Capsizes In Taraba State. / Released!!! Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.