Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars (348 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by joyandfaith: 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Song by Jamala

When strangers are coming
They come to your house
They kill you all
and say
We’re not guilty
not guilty
Where is your mind?
Humanity cries
You think you are gods
But everyone dies
Don't swallow my soul
Our souls
Yaşlığıma toyalmadım
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım
Yaşlığıma toyalmadım
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım
We could build a future
Where people are free
to live and love
The happiest time
Where is your heart?
Humanity rise
You think you are gods
But everyone dies
Don't swallow my soul
Our souls
Yaşlığıma toyalmadım
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım
Yaşlığıma toyalmadım
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DlODqFTDi6l8&ved=2ahUKEwjSwuSJy-72AhXchf0HHb_cApUQo7QBegQIBxAF&usg=AOvVaw1_wPXKC0z8Ffh7hDMJPv-F
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by joyandfaith: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
In 1940s, Stalin ordered expulsion of natives of Crimea and populated the region with native Russians. Crimea tatars were natives of crimea. Many decades later, some of them returned to their ancestral lands just like jews returned to Israel after living in diaspora for centuries.
In 2014, Tatars did not support annexation of Crimea by Russia. They see themselves as Ukrainians.
Presently, tatars are being oppressed and repressed by Russians since annexation.
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by BKayy: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
Do you know that there used to be indigenous people that look like Austronesians but were called "Indians" in the place you now call USA?

What happened to them?

Ans: Most were wiped by Western Europeans. Now it is a rare occurrence to see one.

BTW, a particular native ethnic group went extinct in South America after the last surviving man died few months ago.

I know you must be asking yourself, why didn't this thing happen in Africa. Well your answer is "mosquito" your saviour
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by joyandfaith: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2022
BKayy:
Do you know that there used to be indigenous people that look like Austronesians but were called "Indians" in the place you now call USA?

What happened to them?

Ans: Most were wiped by Western Europeans. Now it is a rare occurrence to see one.

BTW, a particular native ethnic group went extinct in South America after the last surviving man died few months ago.

I know you must be asking yourself, why didn't this thing happen in Africa. Well your answer is "mosquito" your saviour

Is us yardstick for good and bad? Ukraine is not US
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by Botlord: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

Is us yardstick for good and bad? Ukraine is not US
So US is no longer your own yardstick??

Criticise bad everywhere... Whatever Russia have done or is doing, US have done worse... So why the incongruity??
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by joyandfaith: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Botlord:

So US is no longer your own yardstick??

Criticise bad everywhere... Whatever Russia have done or is doing, US have done worse... So why the incongruity??

US did bad thing, Russia is doing bad thing and you are hailing Russia for doing bad thing.
Smh!!!
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by Botlord: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

US did bad thing, Russia is doing bad thing and you are hailing Russia for doing bad thing.
Smh!!!
No, I should be praising US for doing bad thing just because you're doing so...
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by joyandfaith: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Botlord:

No, I should be praising US for doing bad thing just because you're doing so...
The only reason you supported invasion of ukraine is because of your hatred for US. Is Ukraine the same thing as US? Which country is US invading presently?
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by greatness77: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

The only reason you supported invasion of ukraine is because of your hatred for US. Is Ukraine the same thing as US? Which country is US invading presently?
syria and iraq, what is us soldiers doing in syria since assad did not invite dem? Us bombed kosovo including chinese embassy, us bombed bosnia,cambodia,yugoslavia,iraq,iran,afghanistan,vietnam,libya now they are arming tigray forces in ethiopia etc the list goes on, us shot down an iranian airline killing all over 200 passengers on board, usa is in charge of all d atrocities happening in nigeria, one day we will saw the smoke of BABYLON D GREAT rising to d sky with no one to rescue her and u will look in awe
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by joyandfaith: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
greatness77:
syria and iraq, what is us soldiers doing in syria since assad did not invite dem? Us bombed kosovo including chinese embassy, us bombed bosnia,cambodia,yugoslavia,iraq,iran,afghanistan,vietnam,libya now they are arming tigray forces in ethiopia etc the list goes on, us shot down an iranian airline killing all over 200 passengers on board, usa is in charge of all d atrocities happening in nigeria, one day we will saw the smoke of BABYLON D GREAT rising to d sky with no one to rescue her and u will look in awe

Please open thread on invasion of syria and iraq by US millitary . This is about Ukraine.
Babylon the great is false religion. Any religion that is not promoting love but hatred is false religion. Wild beast of Revelation book will destroy false religion. Wild beast stands for political system of the world.
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by seunny4lif(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Europeans killed over 30M native Americans in their own land

Europeans killed over 15M Indians in Australia.

USSR did that to Crimea Tatar and Stalin is not from Russia but Georgia.
Russia empire fought over 14 wars with Ottoman Empire mostly because of Crimea way before USSR was formed.
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by descarado: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
We are so quick to defend the West when whatever we are passing through now is caused by them?
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by Botlord: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
joyandfaith:

Me??
That's the problem I've with you guys, you always believed anyone against NATO or US numerous uncalled invasion or destruction of countries Visa finalist or a Muslim... Mind you, I'm neither of the two... I'm just an African who want the best for his people...

At least, you don't expect me to be worshipping those who bled my continent for centuries and are still making sure we never rise... Do you?? angry

I'm tired of the hypocrisy of the Western world who believe everyone should follow their rule, listen and accept whatever bullshit or else face the repercussion...

I believe a multipolar world is the best for Africa... Since Africa does not have the balls to free themselves from imperialists, Gaddafi who tried to kickstart it was taken down...

We need someone who can do so and benefit from it... As an African we need a winner from the East (Russia) now but a balanced power in the long run... kiss

Ciao... tongue
Re: 1944:how Russians Expelled Crimea Tatars by joyandfaith: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Botlord:

Me??
That's the problem I've with you guys, you always believed anyone against NATO or US numerous uncalled invasion or destruction of countries Visa finalist or a Muslim... Mind you, I'm neither of the two... I'm just an African who want the best for his people...

At least, you don't expect me to be worshipping those who bled my continent for centuries and are still making sure we never rise... Do you?? angry

I'm tired of the hypocrisy of the Western world who believe everyone should follow their rule, listen and accept whatever bullshit or else face the repercussion...

I believe a multipolar world is the best for Africa... Since Africa does not have the balls to free themselves from imperialists, Gaddafi who tried to kickstart it was taken down...

We need someone who can do so and benefit from it... As an African we need a winner from the East (Russia) now but a balanced power in the long run... kiss

Ciao... tongue

There is nothing like multipolar world. Egypt was first world power, later Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greek and Rome dominated the world. Presently, it is Anglo-American world power. Every world power in history had major rivals. Nazi Germany and USSR were rivals of Anglo-American power. Presently, Russia and China are rivals. In the past, rivalry was in form of military conquest. But since beginning of cold war in 1940s, millitary conquests have not changed dynamic of world power. Anglo-American block won cold war because of economic and trade advantages.
Russia has launched another cold war by invading Ukraine. No nation can emerge as a world power after Anglo-American.

There would be new global order of world political system which with Anglo-American as an arrow head.

(1) (Reply)

NATO Countries Are LGBTQ Countries, They Want The Whole World To Be Gay / Iran’s Supreme Leader Breaks Silence On Protests, Blames US / The Cowardly Saudi Regime Overturn To Followers Of Sufism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.