Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

7 Reasons Why People Don't Succeed In Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why People Don't Succeed In Affiliate Marketing (188 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why People Don't Succeed In Affiliate Marketing by Chibuzoraph1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2022
They're 7 proven reason why people don't succeed in Affiliate Marketing.
Please if you fall into any of this category, just amend your Ways

They're....

1) Poor Product understanding: Reason why many Affiliate fail is because they lack proper understanding on the product they're selling.
If you don't understand the product, how'll you convince someone to buy the same Product you don't even understand.
Make thorough research about any product you pick because Prospect ask alot of questions. If you don't understand the product you sell, you're already failing

2) Impatient: Some you Affiliate wants to make 2m in two weeks, maybe because the person who invited you into Affiliate Marketing told you so. Might be possible, maybe he/she is making it because he/she might have been in the game for long time.
If you're not patient enough you'll never Succeed because you'll get frustrated easily, and guess where it'll lead to? Giving up!

3) Traffic problem: Traffic is the lifeblood of any business. Whether you're into physical Product sales or digital Product. If you don't Constantly generate sales, I'm sorry, you won't make it. When you get more traffic, you have a higher chance of Succeeding in this Affiliate Marketing

Post threads on Twitter, run ads, Tell your friends to help you advertise your product.

You can generate Traffic through

I) organic
Ii) paid traffic

4) Overzealous Expectations: Some want to start today and make 7million tomorrow, While some want to start today and buy house for their Mom tomorrow. Lol! That is not how this things work, you need to set an achievable goal, try understand the product, the market and the audience. These are the only way to make huge amount of money in Affiliate Marketing. You cannot achieve this overnight. This is not an MMM SCHEME or a PONZI SCHEME. Don't approach with such mindset

5) Lack of Marketing knowledge: I always tell my students "Even if you like generate 5milion leads per day, and you still don't have Marketing knowledge, you will make no money in Affiliate Marketing"
If you don't understand Marketing, how're you going to make sales, how are you going to get your commission?

Most time I blame some coaches, they just make you buy the course and when they get Commission, they leave you to your fate. But that's not how it should be

6) No Consistency: check All the whole Affiliate Marketers, they all have one thing in common, CONSISTENCY. This is what some newbies don't get, you buy a course you study it and after studying, you implement for only two week and dump then come back after 3months expecting Results. If you're among this set of people, you're bound to fail

7) They dont have a list: Whether it's a WhatsApp list or Email list, if you don't have any I'm sorry you won't Succeed.
TRAFFIC comes from MARKETING, the LIST will come from your TRAFFIC and The Sales will come from your LIST and the commission will come from your SALES. Do you understand?

Make a list of prospects and you'll never lack people to sell to.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads Saying Content Blocked / Olu Of Warri, Ibtc's Collaboration Empowers 1,000 Persons In Delta / Get Paid $200 Dogecoin In A Day With This Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.