Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) (35592 Views)

Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Sanusi Lamido 2023 Campaign Vehicle By Northern Youth Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by sorosoke101: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
The northern part of this country do really want to hand over power to this man. We need youths not old men.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Parachoko: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
sorosoke101:
The northern part of this country do really want to hand over power to this man. We need youths not old men.
What does been a Youth have to do with someone ruling right?

Which Youth do you even think can become the president?

No Youth can become the president of Nigeria in 2023.

The winner of the 2023 presidential election will be between the APC and PDP candidate.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op is okoro and we know how they feel about Yoruba progress

Yoruba deserve to be president if you are not pleased go and form your own country

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
sorosoke101:

Nigerians from all parts of the country are massively supporting Tinubu. Those hating on him are just the noisy majority on social media. He’s one of the best among those currently aspiring for the office of the president. He did excellently well as governor of Lagos, he will do very well as president of Nigeria.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by CrimeKsmart: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
sorosoke101:

Stop shouting and wailing on social media if you need youth as your president. It's a competition, let the youth come out to contest.

I wonder if you people clamouring for youth over competency still have a functioning brain. This is presidency and not student Union for crying out loud, competency and capability should be our major concern not being a youth

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by sorosoke101: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
SlyDev:

Yoruba deserve to be president if you are not pleased go and form your own country
I am a typical Yoruba man and it is the future of this country that matters most

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by sorosoke101: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
CrimeKsmart:

Stop shouting and wailing on social media if you need youth as your president. It's a competition, let the youth come out to contest.

I wonder if you people clamouring for youth over competency still have a functioning brain. This is presidency and not student Union for crying out loud, competency and capability should be our major concern not being a youth
and who told you the youths are not competent.... I saw see you are above 70 years of age

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by sorosoke101: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
So dumb

6 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Spandau: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Nigerians from all parts of the country are massively supporting Tinubu. Those hating on him are just the noisy majority on social media. He’s one of the best among those currently aspiring for the office of the president. He did excellently well as governor of Lagos, he will do very well as president of Nigeria.

There is really something to your logic. So by way of inference, because he did some administrative abracadabra as governor of a monocultural environment, he can be therefore perform same abracadabra in a steeply multicultural, multi-layered environment like Nigeria, right?

Odiegwu o!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by LLiKYekoba: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunmsg:

The usual self-deceit of a yoruba man..

When the time comes, I will remind you that 'they have left you' (In Asari's voice). grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by fyneguy: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Spandau:

There is really something to your logic. So by way of inference, because he did some administrative abracadabra as governor of a monocultural environment, he can be therefore perform same abracadabra in a steeply multicultural, multi-layered environment like Nigeria, right?

Odiegwu o!

Lol Lagos monocultural? Where do you live? Some village far from Lagos?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Spandau: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
My
fyneguy:

Hey, go f.uck yourself nigga. I wasn't talking to usurpers and envious entities who think because they reside in Lagos, they have become indigenous to the place. Not that I wasn't expecting mooks like you to get attracted to my comment, though. You live in Lagos, you abide by the culture of the people, the written and unwritten laws of the land and subject yourself to the rule of it's administrators. You don't dictate. You are dictated to. Your culture becomes a microcosm within the monoculture; a mere appendage. If you know what I mean. Not that I care if you don't.

14 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Spandau: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Bastardlyrich: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
sorosoke101:
I am a typical Yoruba man and it is the future of this country that matters most
You are a Yoruba christian.the person slydevilll is a fake afonja muslim.
The major difference between Yoruba Christians and afonja fake Muslim is that the fake cowordly afonja Muslim believe the devil who was thrown them for backstabbbingg,betrayin, stealingg, pretendin, liarin, rappingfs,dertines, fartn loudly, deceivin,killintg, is his father while Yoruba Christians Belive in jesus.im from the blessed ss/se region and I have many Yoruba Christians as friends.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
sorosoke101:
even those ones on the poster won't vote the thief forget we are here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Prolificgiant(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2022
The will of God will prevail at the end ,if u are a professional cleaner chat me up i have a job for u
Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Ttalk: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Spandau:

Odiegwu o!

Since when did Lagos became monocultural environment?

If you claim bhis achievements are administrative abracadabra. Can you place any aspirant beside him and compare their achievements?

14 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Ttalk: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Spandau:
My

Hey, go f.uck yourself nigga. I wasn't talking to usurpers and envious entities who think because they reside in Lagos, they have become indigenous to the place. Not that I wasn't expecting mooks like you to get attracted to my comment, though. You live in Lagos, you abide by the culture of the people, the written and unwritten laws of the land and subject yourself to the rule of it's administrators. You don't dictate. You are dictated to. Your culture becomes a microcosm within the monoculture; a mere appendage. If you know what I mean. Not that I care if you don't.

And how does that point support your narratives that monocultural entity influenced the his performance as a governor but would not be a factor for being a president?

10 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Spandau: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Ttalk:

And how does that point support your narratives that monocultural entity influenced the his performance as a governor but would not be a factor for being a president?

Do I have to spoon feed you? Puleeeeaaaze use this God given gray matter!

3 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Help2020: 12:33am On Mar 31, 2022
seunmsg:

[s]Nigerians from all parts of the country are massively supporting Tinubu. Those hating on him are just the noisy majority on social media. He’s one of the best among those currently aspiring for the office of the president. He did excellently well as governor of Lagos, he will do very well as president of Nigeria[/s].
Don't let me insult you,which Nigerians are supporting tifnubu?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by lecowas: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Spandau:

He is trying to engage you intellectually while u're there throwing insult up and down, face him with facts and not insults if you are sure of the thrash ur spewing.

11 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Ttalk: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Spandau:

Stop contradicting yourself, Lagos is not a monocultural environment. There are fairly presence of majority of different tribes in Nigeria. What do you call a mono cultural environment when Nollywood and Igbo music have dominance in Lagos where we have ethnic leaders with their title and religion from different ethnic having their presence in Lagos?

.in fact Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria that is why most of the template of governance was copied from Lagos State.

For example IPP was first conceived in Lagos before it was adopted as a template to build other power projects across the country

Similarly the Nigeria tax collection agency was transformed to FIRS using the template of Lagos tax system

The civil service biometric system was copied from the template used by Lagos State government in 2000.

So how do you juxtaposed a complex cosmopolitan state as Lagos to be a monocultural entity?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Oddfinder: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2022
SlyDev:

Ode is TINUBU =Yoruba?
Is TINUBU the only Yoruba man alive?
Yna mumu aswe. Tagging everyone that doesn't support TINUBU as a Yoruba hater or ipob..na wa for una.how can you be so daft and blind to relegate other Yoruba sons who are more acceptable and qualified than tinubu.
Akinwunmi Adesina, Osinbajo the star boy, fashola..even the igbos u love to hate will vote any of this 3 en mass..wat is wrong with u ppl sef

7 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Ttalk: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2022
lecowas:

He is trying to engage you intellectually while u're there throwing insult up and down, face him with facts and not insults if you are sure of the thrash ur spewing.

The guy is just throwing words without knowing the meaning,? Lagos monocultural keh?

14 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Spandau: 2:09am On Mar 31, 2022
lecowas:

Excuse me, do I know you? Do you always poke those distended nostrils into matters not addressed to you? Like you don't have something else to engage your cloudy mind with? Now get the phuq off my mention. I don't need your attention.

4 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by wallarwallar(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2022
U better be careful make u no think passed out and still end up in hell
Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by lecowas: 2:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Spandau:

Excuse me, do I know you? Do you always poke those distended nostrils into matters not addressed to you? Like you don't have something else to engage your cloudy mind with? Now get the phuq off my mention. I don't need your attention.

Kiddo, do u know Seunmsg when u quoted him, if u have just started reading dictionary, it will be better to use it in an appropriate manner and not at hauling insults at other people. U mentioned that Lagos was monocultural and people called u out to defend it, but heck no, u have been barking like a stray dog, just calm down and defend what u have said. Got nothing against you...

Oh I think u don't even know the meaning of the words u throw around. grin

20 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by SmartPolician: 2:33am On Mar 31, 2022
fyneguy:

Lagos is not a monocultural state, but it is a purely Yoruba state. Anyone who says otherwise is only fooling himself or herself.

However, there's a big difference between leading a state that solely belongs to a tribe and the entire country. Unlike Lagos, in every Nigerian state, everyone is his own god.

We should be asking why Babatunde Fashola was praised in Lagos as governor, but the moment he became a mega-minister, nobody felt his impact.

BTW, I prefer Osinbajo or Amaechi to Tinubu any day, anytime!

6 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Spandau: 2:41am On Mar 31, 2022
lecowas:

Kiddo, do u know Seunmsg when u quoted him, if u have just started reading dictionary, it will be better to use it in an appropriate manner and not at hauling insults at other people. U mentioned that Lagos was monocultural and people called u out to defend it, but heck no, u have been barking like a stray dog, just calm down and defend what u have said. Got nothing against you...

Oh I think u don't even know the meaning of the words u throw around. grin

The whiskey fumes is working. Stiring and rising slowly to further cloud the phuqer's mind. Now (s)he is crying. Mewing like a cat. Looking for attention at the wrong places. (S)he's talking about dictionary, stray dog.......a bunch of incoherent words. Mumbojumbo. Yes, I suspect it might be Kadoso Mutairu using another moniker. Hmmm. If not him, it could be his friend, Salami Kemberu. Or is it Kamaru Karakumbi? Nah! I think it's Salami Kemberu aka lecowas

2 Likes

Re: Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) by Ttalk: 2:51am On Mar 31, 2022
SmartPolician:

Lagos is not a monocultural state, but it is a purely Yoruba state. Anyone who says otherwise is only fooling himself or herself.

However, there's a big difference between leading a state that solely belongs to a tribe and the entire country. Unlike Lagos, in every Nigerian state, everyone is his own god.

We should be asking why Babatunde Fashola was praised in Lagos as governor, but the moment he became a mega-minister, nobody felt his impact.

BTW, I prefer Osinbajo or Amaechi to Tinubu any day, anytime!

We are talking about the dexterity required to govern a state like Lagos with largest cosmopolitan nature and multicultural setting and someone is saying the place is monocultural and can't be used as yardstick for govening Nigeria. So which other state can be used in Nigeria as a pass test for a potential president?

Is there any other state as complex as Lagos State? If there is none, are we expecting the future president to have come from Mars for us to use as a proven record of his competence?

That monocultural guy just dey blow grammer he doesn't understand?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Bola Tinubu Arriving Abuja. / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.