Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

It Took Me 8 Years To Finish A 4-year Degree,” Says Man As He Celebrates Graduat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Took Me 8 Years To Finish A 4-year Degree,” Says Man As He Celebrates Graduat (207 Views)

10 Youtube Channels That Will Teach You More Skills Than A 4-year Degree. / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me 8 Years To Finish A 4-year Degree,” Says Man As He Celebrates Graduat by myjohnandrew(m): 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
A young man identified as Dakalo Muluvhu has shared his inspiring story on Facebook narrating how he spent 8 years obtaining his 4 Years First degree from University.

Everyone’s journey is different and that means that they are all special in their own individual ways too.

Dakalo never envisioned taking double the time to finish his degree, but he is thankful for all that he learned along the way.

His Facebook post reads:

“It took me 8 years to finish a 4 year degree! I went through academic, financial, emotional, and spiritual difficulties. I was almost at the verge of giving up. Don’t beat yourself up if it takes you longer than you thought to make things happen, even that step backward has a purpose. Just keep going and stay focused on what you’re trying to achieve. You will get there.

“Just because it’s not happening right now don’t mean it’s not gone happen!! Bafethu isikhathi sokuzisola asikho, wake up and try again. ✌�✌��

“One day you will tell your stories of how you have overcome what you currently going through and it will become someone else’s survival guide.

Thank you to my Family and friends who supported me throughout! May all the glory be to GOD!!!��“

Take a look at some of the heartwarming comments from the post shared on the Facebook page :

Iris Mosebi said: “Congratulations dear brother. Hey I was so embarrassed to share mine. Until I saw this post. It’s the same journey. It took me 6 years for a 3 year course. Thanks for the words of encouragement and inspiration. National Diploma in Marketing. Now employed by the grace of God.”

Themba Mt said: “Some people’s academic journeys will make you feel like what you are going through is nothing. Pure motivation!!!”

Madmax Moeketsi said: “It took me 7 years to complete 3 years engineering diploma.”

Saneliso Sunny said: “Congratulations mfowami, it’s not easy but you did it. We celebrate you dear brother, a job well done.”

Continue Reading: https://mgadmissioninfo.com.ng/blogpost/it-took-me-8-years-to-finish-a-4-year-degree-says-man-as-he-celebrates-graduating/

1 Like

Re: It Took Me 8 Years To Finish A 4-year Degree,” Says Man As He Celebrates Graduat by everythinggirly(f): 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Congratulations to you man.

(1) (Reply)

Best 10 International Scholarships For Women / Types Of Comprehension Questions And How To Answer Them Correctly / Are Kids Losing Creative Expression To Academic Pressure? How To Balance The Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.