Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Blog Content Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blog Content Writers Needed (665 Views)

Long-term Blog Content Writer Needed / Long-term Blog Content Writer Needed / BLOG/CONTENT Writer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Content Writers Needed by Phantom042: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
I need two writers to manage some blogs. One is in the tools niche and the second is in the audio niche.

Please do not send me a message if you just started writing or your use of English is not good enough.

Each blog will need 100 articles each so this is a long term gig.

If you're interested, kindly send your samples to me on telegram here t . me / akachineke.
Re: Blog Content Writers Needed by ashatoda: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Seen
Re: Blog Content Writers Needed by Jaygold100: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Phantom042:
I need two writers to manage some blogs. One is in the tools niche and the second is in the audio niche.

Please do not send me a message if you just started writing or your use of English is not good enough.

If you're interested, kindly send your samples to me on telegram here t . me / akachineke.

Hello sir/ma

My name is owolabi oluwatoba Joshua, I'm a content/ copywriter. I've written alot of articles and content writing over the years and I still love to learn and improve

I have read your request and won't waste your time not to delay you. After reading your request I'm glad to inform you that I'm capable of this job and I will perfectly do it to your satisfaction.

I would love to work with you and use my writing skill to soothe your desire. I would appreciate if you can permit me to begin your work as soon as possible.

Kindly response to my request to make everything clear and show you my previous works.

I hope to hear from you soon
Regards.
Re: Blog Content Writers Needed by Jaygold100: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Phantom042:

I'm interested
WhatsApp number is 09068929701
Re: Blog Content Writers Needed by Tony5050(m): 1:08am On Apr 03, 2022
Kindly send a message on WhatsApp via my signature
Re: Blog Content Writers Needed by Paramountgift(f): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Phantom042:

Hi, is the job opening still available?

I am a professional SEO content writer who will provide you with fun loving and engaging content. I can write well researched website content and articles on virtually any topic. I specialize in long term projects too. My gig includes;

• Website/blog content

• Food Articles

• Magazine Articles

• Technology guides

• Product descriptions

You can let me on your desired topic for articles on any niche, and you will be supplied with research and summaries that are expertly tailored to your needs. 

What you will get in this gig;

• Original Content

• 100% Plagiarism Free

• Professional English Tone

• Timely Deliveries

From website content to product descriptions, I've got you covered. Kindly discuss your requirements, I am just a message away!

Thanks again
Re: Blog Content Writers Needed by Phantom042: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Paramountgift:

Hi, is the job opening still available?

I am a professional SEO content writer who will provide you with fun loving and engaging content. I can write well researched website content and articles on virtually any topic. I specialize in long term projects too. My gig includes;

• Website/blog content

• Food Articles

• Magazine Articles

• Technology guides

• Product descriptions

You can let me on your desired topic for articles on any niche, and you will be supplied with research and summaries that are expertly tailored to your needs. 

What you will get in this gig;

• Original Content

• 100% Plagiarism Free

• Professional English Tone

• Timely Deliveries

From website content to product descriptions, I've got you covered. Kindly discuss your requirements, I am just a message away!

Thanks again

Are you on telegram?
Re: Blog Content Writers Needed by Paramountgift(f): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Phantom042:

Are you on telegram?

Yes. I've messaged you already. I'm the one who settled for a #1.5 pay
Re: Blog Content Writers Needed by Kennystar08(m): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
In am interested in this offer
My phone is 07061320015
My email address is kennethnwachukwu97@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Defiled By The Prophet (short Story) +18 / A Degree In Literature Or Journalism.which Is Better? / Publisher Seeks Columnists And Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.