Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother (530 Views)

De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother by amzee(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Annie Idibia describes her elder brother as a
lazy and entitled man.

Nollywood actress Annie Idibia has called out
her elder brother, Wisdom Macauley after he
accused her of introducing him to hard drugs.
Macauley made this known via his Instagram
page on Wednesday, March 30, 2022.

According to him, Annie turned him into a
slave and refused to pay him all his dues
during the period he worked for the actress.

"Hello Nigerians, my name is Wisdom
Macaulay, I am the elder brother of Annie
Macaulay Idibia. I’m crying out for help at this
moment because my life is been threatened. I
have been working with my sister for some
time but she would never pay me my dues,"
he said.
"She would rather send me N20,000 or
N30,000…turn me to her slave and she can
decide when she is angry to end it. Some
weeks back, her husband sent me some money
that I have begging him for years."
"The money wasn’t so much but I used it to
settle my home. I have a wife from Imo State
and I am yet to pay her bride price because I
don’t have money."
"Annie introduced me to drugs, hard drugs,
Annie takes drugs, she is a drug addict, she
takes it every day, she is so violent, she
doesn’t have peace with anyone, she fights
everybody."

In her response, the actress accused her
brother of being irresponsible. Apparently,
their rift started after she refused to make him
her manager, a position she wasn't
comfortable with. She also alleged that she has
been responsible for the upkeep of his family
for a very long time.

The actress said her brother had several times
threatened to kill himself over petty reasons.
She finally advised him to stop acting like he is
entitled to money and leave her family alone.

Source lite.dailyadvent.com/detail/2e63cfe8220330en_ng?uid=18735bbe4f02310fe7af2d0849dc7f7f&country=ng&language=en&time=53+minutes+ago&category=all&page=2

Re: Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother by Liqistores(f): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Family problem
Re: Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother by dawnomike(m): 12:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Elder brother is accusing his own younger 'sister' of introducing him to drugs.... That alone sounds too mumu in my opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother by medriano: 12:56am On Mar 31, 2022
You decided to come online to disgrace yourself and family.
Can’t imagine doing this to my sibling no matter what.
If Annie introduced you to drugs, you should be ashamed of yourself. Go get a proper job, that way your sis will not disrespect you this much..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Well.. more to celebrities' lives
Re: Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother by pacesetting: 4:39am On Mar 31, 2022
This "elder brother" is a fool with capital F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Accused Of Being A Drug Addict By Her Brother by Kobicove(m): 5:36am On Mar 31, 2022
These people should keep their problems to themselves and stop disturbing us undecided

(1) (Reply)

Celebritiesrihanna And ASAP Rocky Broke Up – Here’s Why / Alaafin Was Famous For These Things But You Didn't Know / I Met Dwan D Rock Johnson Lookalike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.