Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm (40675 Views)

A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / Huasa Boy Removes Village god (idol) In Kogi State (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Kano Bride Drowns On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Triangles1(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Oh
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
If I say Al ..you say Majiri

Na them then

Anyways I'll fix what you're regular technician cannot fix ranging from iPhones to Samsung and other transsion phones

A trial will convince ya
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by ArewaTech1(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
some of our people sha!

sometimes I wonder how my people dey take reason some things.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Drastick(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Terrorist
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Temptee101(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Omo
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by shella20: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Omo, this saddening shocked

�� Please Do away with nulled scripts.

*ORIGINAL SCRIPTS FOR WEBSITE & APPS (ANDROID AND IOS), WITH ADMIN BACKENDS/PANELS, ARE AVAILABLE*,

_Installations and setup are available too at shikini money_ .

Such As:
�Crypto.currencies Exchange website
�Dating Apps & Websites
�HY.IP (Bitcoin investment and more)
�School Management System
�Food Delivery App with admin backend
�Electronic Online Wallet
�Marketplace website
�Fiverr Clone Website
�Logistics/Delivery Agent Apps
�Online Payment Gateway with API
�Ecommerce Website Scripts
�Crypto.currencies Investment
�Social Network Website with App(ios & android)
�Hospital Management System
�Live TV & Movies Portals
and many more

*DM NOW*
Whatsapp

PS: make a request, we will get it across to you
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
When I said in one of my post yesterday that we need to start building Nigeria from the North, they started attacking me
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Oturatetuala(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
12years Old Facebook for sale.. if you are interested just message me on 09068374428.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by olisaEze(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Where e be wan disappear go?? If he had done this in the south, the police would just hold him for a couple of weeks then send him on his way with nothing but a pat on the back. Now that it’s an Aboki-on-Aboki crime, lets watch and see how it ends. What sort of monsters are being bred up north sef!?? undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2022
This country Na Cruise. Each time I'm stressed I will come to this forum, I will definitely see news that will ease my stress.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Nicho118(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Which kind mind this children get sef
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by edosignature(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Devil will be so marvel with the Boldness & zeal humans commit atrocities & carnage.

The eveil that (men) humans do surprises the devil always.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Nicho118(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
This country Na Cruse.
na cruise and curse
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Henryt6: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Small boy want to disappear to UK
Hunger is too much in the country

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
See all of them looking like Death! 17yrs! In the next 5yrs, Zoo will be exporting the most deadly terrorist in the World! Very heartless, from old to small. Evil runs in their blood.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by ednut1(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Useless people
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by laiza(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
I don't think we have even began to see the madness and "craze" from the north. The sheer disregard for human life and wickedness in the north alone is enough to engulf NATO and Russia put together and still win. Only God can save that region from what is to come because this is just the beginning.

The North is the problem of the North and it will soon implode!!!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by arejibadz(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
No b dis same guy way use pestle kill person
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Emmastan291: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
Which kind nonsense be this?
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Joseph08(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2022
I still wonder what's holding angel Gabriel from blowing the trumpet...

Please can someone tell me

Because everything the Bible said have all come to pass in Nigeria, abi angel Gabriel wants it to happen in the whole world ni...

Abeg o we have seen all in Nigeria...

Pastor Righteousness2 are you seeing what I'm seeing

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by SOFTSKILL: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Coolsperm:
The small boy must have learn the act from Yoruba Muslims skull miners,

Osu cannibals are more in that region to teach them the trade

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by honanad: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Truvelisback(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2022
An Eye for an Eye, pls.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by sabreal: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmm

17 years old
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Preparing to join bandit baa? But why is it that when God was creating sense the entire Northern forefathers were missing?

I have been living with these people for years yet I couldn't defined them even the most educated among them ordinary roadside vulcaniser with zero education from the South their brain and thinking capacity is far better of.

As I'm talking right now many of them still seen nothing wrong in bandit killings, they see nothing wrong in Boko Haram, ISWAP and Fula herds killing and raping their women to them its normal and their so called "allah wish".

See these goats now minding human for disappearance jazz not even for something better but to dissappear, Pls dissappear to where

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Mooh247: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2022
Northern Nigeria and crazy news
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by tonididdy(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2022
No value for human organs, why them nor go attack a whole moving train
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Makinaki: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
An eye for an eye. Simple
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by usah4(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This made me smile grin
At the same time make a face... cry
Nigerians are really in for it..

They grow with it and from there they become Boko Haram(s)
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by CSTRR: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Hell hole.
Look at his abokii face.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by smirn(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
I blame the federal government for this.
I have always make it clear that an average Nigerian is very wicked that is why we can't get it right in anything we do in this country. The wicked will know no peace. Just imagine such level of man inhumanity to his fellow man.
But as usual government has failed us.
Re: 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm by Sufferingboy(f): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Na very powerful charm this small boy be wan do so,Na Yoruba richmen dey use this charm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo / Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.